Support sups from local retail?

Db2

Db2

Awards
Well I had my serms ai's and other things in hand, never thought I'd be ****ed starting without replacement support supps arriving, but my order from nutraplanet is not shipping, so now I'm screwed. Are there any half way decent supports available from the big local retail chains?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Not quite sure what your asking you talking about on cycle support? You can buy hawthorn berries, NAC, milk thistle etc. at any walmart or most grocery stores and tudca you can find online amazon for example

Db2

Db2

Awards
Sorry, yeah id be looking for something formula-ish for bp, liver, etc. I've bought them individually before but realized that ultimately you save with a good formula (I'd gone cheap in the past). But now due to the hold up at nutraplanet I'm having to source local. Wish I could find tudca but NAC or milk thistle may be the best temp way to go :/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You may just have to buy the individual ingredients or order from another online retailer;)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, yeah id be looking for something formula-ish for bp, liver, etc. I've bought them individually before but realized that ultimately you save with a good formula (I'd gone cheap in he past). But now due to the hold up at nutraplanet I'm having to source local. Wish I could find tudca but NAC or milk thistle may be the best temp way to go :/
Yeah tudca is your best bet if you can get that, otherwise NAC is also very good milk thistle can't hurt you might be able to find some all in one liver supplements at a local supplement/nutrition store, just check the labels. Hawthorn berries are good for bp also make sure you get good amounts of fish oil