Andro supplement questions.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
The original Forerunner labs alpha mass worked very well for me. I do t reapond great to many things and this worked fantastic. Was curious as to what company out there making 1Andro supolements is comparable to that. I will be running Dermacrine alongside whatever i take. This may be a very vague question, but i have looked into PRIMEVIL LABS as well and like the product thay have. IMLabs as well. Anybody have any good runs they want to stand by please comme t and let me know. Wanna start an andro run beginning next year. Thank you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out hard rock supplements andro the giant. There's some logs in the supplement logs section as well. Super mandro is a good one to stack along side it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i appreciate it. Ill do some looking into it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
All the lg sciences line, especially with the new delivery system. I have the bulk kit coming my way to use and am stoked

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences delivery system looks on paper, freakin amazing. I just have not tried it yet.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Primeval's 1 andro max at the recommended dosage for 1 bottle. Results were okay. Here's a link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/269072-primeval-labs-1-a.html

I would look into PL if you can find a good deal on it and run at 330 mg or else look into Hard Rock Super Mandro. It has the best dosing,value of all the 1 andro products I've seen. Primeval Labs has great quality but it's a little more expensive usually.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will look into them both. Ive seen them all online. Seen some very interesting lines available. Market is so flooded with the andros. Just want great quality ya know. However i did see EPG had some TMX Andro stack for sale that had a huge discount on a specific website for the second bottle. Relatively cheap for a combination run. LG has always been fair to me as well. Im gonna more than likely compare LG Sciences and PL and Hard rock super mandro. Run it alongside 2 bottles of some dermacrine and end it right. Thanks gents!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will look into them both. Ive seen them all online. Seen some very interesting lines available. Market is so flooded with the andros. Just want great quality ya know. However i did see EPG had some TMX Andro stack for sale that had a huge discount on a specific website for the second bottle. Relatively cheap for a combination run. LG has always been fair to me as well. Im gonna more than likely compare LG Sciences and PL and Hard rock super mandro. Run it alongside 2 bottles of some dermacrine and end it right. Thanks gents!
Let me know if you have any questions. Keep in mind of delivery systems, especially with the new Cyclosome version on the LG line. I will be running the whole stack shortly with the new delivery system for the first time soon.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will thanks. Interested in your results

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Okay fellas....i have decided on running 2 bottles of Super Mandro, 2 bottles of Dermacrine, and a bottle or two of LGD. Probably LeGenD. Im not sure when i will purchase. I should have during black friday but didnt have the cash. Will pribably log it as well. Let me know know on your thoughts.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Okay fellas....i have decided on running 2 bottles of Super Mandro, 2 bottles of Dermacrine, and a bottle or two of LGD. Probably LeGenD. Im not sure when i will purchase. I should have during black friday but didnt have the cash. Will pribably log it as well. Let me know know on your thoughts.
Nice! Don't forget your SERM for PCT and your cycle supports.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Definitely pick up a serm and a good on cycle support and hold onto those gains you'll get;)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I use to take clomid. I have found Tamox to be better on me. And man i sure wish they still had the original Formastanzol. Form was so bad ass.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong Section Admin Please move to Anabolics