Thoughts / Comments on RPN Havoc

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run a pretty simple cutting cycle. Looking at havoc as its an epistane clone. Also considering m-sten. I have proper on cycle and post cycle supps already in mind. Just looking to get some feedback and thoughts. Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't go with havoc, it's one of the most counterfeited supplements at the moment. I would find a different brand.
Isn't this your second cycle? Go with epistane.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go with havoc, it's one of the most counterfeited supplements at the moment. I would find a different brand.
Isn't this your second cycle? Go with epistane.
Ok thanks yates84, in my research i came across tr3st, i feel like this is more geared towards strength gain and not so much fat loss and lbm gains. I was also suggested the new blackstone labs ph's.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok thanks yates84, in my research i came across tr3st, i feel like this is more geared towards strength gain and not so much fat loss and lbm gains. I was also suggested the new blackstone labs ph's.
I just ran OL Trest and Halofire, gained 13lbs. I guess that's a good gain?

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to cut as much as possible and gain lbm

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is great for mass and strength but it aromatizes heavily and that can be a lot to deal with if you're not prepared. Low dose trest with the methyl of your choice ( epistane stacks great with trest ) it's a killer cycle. I just would stay away from havoc. Havoc hasn't been produced in about 6 years but there's still thousands of bottles floating around? Not a chance.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out my before and after pics in my log. Yates84 gained some nice weight and got leaner as well. Imo it's a nice ride as long as you have a good ai such as exemestane or adex

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Check out my before and after pics in my log. Yates84 gained some nice weight and got leaner as well. Imo it's a nice ride as long as you have a good ai such as exemestane or adex
Im having trouble finding your log, can u post link to it?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Looking to run a pretty simple cutting cycle. Looking at havoc as its an epistane clone. Also considering m-sten. I have proper on cycle and post cycle supps already in mind. Just looking to get some feedback and thoughts. Thanks!
Epistane is gucci, just grab a test base because it made me feel shut down at week 3. I'd run it for 6 weeks and for pct run a serm and maybe run aromasin past the serm to prevent rebound or just be careful tapering the serm

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is gucci, just grab a test base because it made me feel shut down at week 3. I'd run it for 6 weeks and for pct run a serm and maybe run aromasin past the serm to prevent rebound or just be careful tapering the serm
Trest = test base

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
What are peoples opinions on epistane vs halodrol? I always thought halo was better for size vs epi for strength, just from what i heard. Seems like epi is more popular

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are peoples opinions on epistane vs halodrol? I always thought halo was better for size vs epi for strength, just from what i heard. Seems like epi is more popular
For me it's exactly opposite, I get better weight gains from epistane and better strength gains from halo. They are both great beginner compounds that are mild on sides but still produces good keep able gains.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk if it was the Trest or halo but every lift was I doing more sets, less rest time or a PR

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
For me it's exactly opposite, I get better weight gains from epistane and better strength gains from halo. They are both great beginner compounds that are mild on sides but still produces good keep able gains.
Yeah they definitely sound good also seems epi is drier so i can see why it would stack well with trest

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, "NattyBoy"!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah they definitely sound good also seems epi is drier so i can see why it would stack well with trest
Exactly. Epi/trest was my last cycle, gained 17 pounds and only lost 2 Pounds in pct. Definitely a cycle I would reccomend to someone with a few sucessful cycles on their resume.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is great for mass and strength but it aromatizes heavily and that can be a lot to deal with if you're not prepared. Low dose trest with the methyl of your choice ( epistane stacks great with trest ) it's a killer cycle. I just would stay away from havoc. Havoc hasn't been produced in about 6 years but there's still thousands of bottles floating around? Not a chance.
Havoc is licensed by predator now so there are some legit ones; however, that is the absolute only place I would buy it from. Any others have an extremely high risk of counterfeit like Yates said.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've never ran halodrol but I think it would make a better first cycle because epistane puts you at risk of rebound gyno which wouldn't be fun and a first-timer would most likely have a hard time dealing with it, just $0.02 from a "natty"

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Havoc is licensed by predator now so there are some legit ones; however, that is the absolute only place I would buy it from. Any others have an extremely high risk of counterfeit like Yates said.
Predator havoc is gtg, dat was my first and only cycle so far..Gained 15.5 in 4weeks with chitty diet

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know! Was wondering how that was going down.