Ostarine and Cardarine Stack

droppingplate

Awards
Okay guys for anyone who has tried this stack or a similar stack with both or either of these two products, what are your opinions of them as far as effectiveness? Did you notice any sides with them? Looking to incorporate one or both of these into my current routine but want some feedback. Thanks in advance.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Osta is mass fatloss and Cardarine is indurance... Side of Cardarine is sweatiing like a mofo!! I have not tried Osta.. Someone else must chime in! :D

Cardarine will deffo help shred water weight and tone you up!

But be sure you want to run these compounds..

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
A good cutting stack for sure.
Just get endurashred.

Ostarine will shut you down after a while is the only noticeable side but who knows what it's doing that you don't feel.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you end up taking the Carderine, make sure you have plenty of carbs

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine good experience for any of you guys? Going on over to product reviews thread before flame. But just wanted simple answers besides (10/10 best stuff ever BS)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine good experience for any of you guys? Going on over to product reviews thread before flame. But just wanted simple answers besides (10/10 best stuff ever BS)
LGD is better it is big brother to ostarine.. SO IVE HEARD

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I have a lot of Osta but haven't used it yet, if Osta is weaker then LGD then I wouldn't waste my money on it unless I was going to diet and wanted some added help.

I'll be dieting in April so that's why I have some. :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I have a lot of Osta but haven't used it yet, if Osta is weaker then LGD then I wouldn't waste my money on it unless I was going to diet and wanted some added help.

I'll be dieting in April so that's why I have some. :)
I can say from exp. i have never tried it! Dont think im gonna play with sarms anymore..

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I can say from exp. i have never tried it! Dont think im gonna play with sarms anymore..
No problem mate,

For myself I don't mind trying things that have some evidence that they work and are safe. I get blood work done often so if I notice something out of range from my last test then I will let you all know. My triplicate ECG came back normal as well :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
No problem mate,

For myself I don't mind trying things that have some evidence that they work and are safe. I get blood work done often so if I notice something out of range from my last test then I will let you all know. My triplicate ECG came back normal as well :)
I must say i was looking into LGD and Osta...But i scares me a bit the suppression thing..

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I must say i was looking into LGD and Osta...But i scares me a bit the suppression thing..
It's no big deal, if you read the studies from clinical trials the suppression was reversed and went back to normal within 3 weeks after stopping. If you take a pct after using then you will return sooner then that so it's really nothing to be worried about. Hell drinking soy milk lowers testosterone but I bet you aren't scared to drink that haha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
It's no big deal, if you read the studies from clinical trials the suppression was reversed and went back to normal within 3 weeks after stopping. If you take a pct after using then you will return sooner then that so it's really nothing to be worried about. Hell drinking soy milk lowers testosterone but I bet you aren't scared to drink that haha
Thats were your wrong im terrafied of soya :D!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.... How would u run Osta and for how long..

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I would have to check, I have read more studies on LGD since I am on that now. I have a few bottles of the liquid Osta but haven't looked into dosage. I believe I seen a study done on Osta showing it was safe for long term use up to 6 months but I could be wrong so just google the studies.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I would have to check, I have read more studies on LGD since I am on that now. I have a few bottles of the liquid Osta but haven't looked into dosage. I believe I seen a study done on Osta showing it was safe for long term use up to 6 months but I could be wrong so just google the studies.
Get back yo me... Use pm dude! We will take it from there.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
If you end up taking the Carderine, make sure you have plenty of carbs
cadarine is working great for me. leaning effects, more sweating noted, but without hindering my performance, which is improving.

and no, you do not need to increase your carbs while on cadarine. i eat 30g net carbs ed as im on keto. no hypoglycemia noted, and im prone to it if i dont eat right. the important thing in my opinion is that you get enough calories in (i get 4000-5000)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cadarine is working great for me. leaning effects, more sweating noted, but without hindering my performance, which is improving.

and no, you do not need to increase your carbs while on cadarine. i eat 30g net carbs ed as im on keto. no hypoglycemia noted, and im prone to it if i dont eat right. the important thing in my opinion is that you get enough calories in (i get 4000-5000)
Ppar modulation directly effects blood sugar levels. You are one of the fortunate people that don't have the hypo side effects when eating low carb.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
yates, that is what i read before starting ol cadarine, but then i found out from personal experience it wasnt the case. i read it makes the body shift towards a higher utilization of fat as a primary source of energy (which in theory would fit in perfectly with my keto diet) so maybe thats whats happening. either way im very happy with how its treating me (2 caps of 7mg ed.)

Smokey McPot

Awards
I cycle it 10 weeks at a time at 25-30mg a day

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thats were your wrong im terrafied of soya :D!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.... How would u run Osta and for how long..
A good basic cycle is 15-20mg for 6 weeks or so. If you're dieting you'll notice it!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
On osta and card right now at 20/14mg respectively. About 2.5 weeks in. Estro is up a little from osta. If you're estro sensitive have an AI on hand. Sweating like a ****in speed freak but endurance is nice. No bloat, all pretty mild and manageable sides if you know what to expect.

Oh and yates84 mentioned needing carbs because of hypoglycemia. I thought that was just me! Damn it can get bad at times. It makes me crave carbs like a motherfcuker especially at night.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
sarms have not been taken seriously enough once they hit the main stream market imo. do yourself a favor and skip caradine
Why would you recommend passing on Cardarine?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong Section Admin Please move to Anabolics

Warthog13

Awards

Can I ask which Cardarine you used?

I just started Olympus Cardar1ne. Debated between that and Primeval's Super Cardarine but Orbit's Black Friday sale pushed it to the Olympus brand.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
aside from the obvious answer and the poorly thought out straw man arguments that follow it?

practical answer:

because its just not that overly complicated to put my ass on a diet and do cardio to lose weight, nor is it for the majority of the healthy population. i find no need to take the possible health risks associated with it for such an attainable goal. nor is enhanced endurance that important while doing a set of 10 curls in the squat rack or 30 minutes on a treadmill imo.

in essence, the risk does not meet the reward to me and many others.
well, i dont know how much you workout or for how long, but it seems to me you dont spend more than 45 mins max total.
of course you are speaking for yourself and youre entitled to a legitimate opinion. not sure about that ''majority'' of others though...

i for one workout to the extreme on par with pro athletes. thats over 3 hours a day working out alone. plus the added cardio on top of that. heck, i dont even have a car so i cycle to buy stuff from supermarkets to cook my own food, do my chores etc etc.
some people like me like doing it to the extreme and pushing it to the edge i guess
10 curls in the squat rack is not even a warm up for me...

of course you can choose to live your life safe and healthy but i for one like living it to the extreme. cadarine and other supps just give me that extra something. plus i like experimenting and researching new things to enhance my performance anyway.

warthog, i use ol cadarine 7mg. cannot go wrong with ol for quality and price

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
aside from the obvious answer and the poorly thought out straw man arguments that follow it?

practical answer:

because its just not that overly complicated to put my ass on a diet and do cardio to lose weight, nor is it for the majority of the healthy population. i find no need to take the possible health risks associated with it for such an attainable goal. nor is enhanced endurance that important while doing a set of 10 curls in the squat rack or 30 minutes on a treadmill imo.

in essence, the risk does not meet the reward to me and many others.
I like your answer. Faster is not always better, especially with these type of compounds.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Love the stack of Osta and Cardarine. Will be my go to stack for any cut.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of you guys are completely forgetting about some of carderines other amazing effects. Yes, it's great for endurance and a little extra energy but it's effects on bp are just amazing imo. I have more bottles of carderine in my stash than any other compound and there is a good reason for it.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
A lot of you guys are completely forgetting about some of carderines other amazing effects. Yes, it's great for endurance and a little extra energy but it's effects on bp are just amazing imo. I have more bottles of carderine in my stash than any other compound and there is a good reason for it.
yup. i got 6 bottles during the bf sales on average for 24$ each, so its not even that expensive either.

i have yet to read about negative sides from cadarine apart from the hypoglycemia some - but not all - users experience.

the bp lowering and endurance/cardio enhancing effects make it a great addition to say a tren cycle, although i find its great when taken alone as well.

im nearing a month of use (solo) at 14mg ed and im really starting to notice harder pumps, improved endurance,more sweating and mid-section leaning effects now

aftw

Awards
anyone experience actual bf% drop on this stack? if so maintenance calories or surplus?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Omg yes. Cycled calories and was hard to put on weight

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jp_x_type my guess would be that youre not experiencing the hypoglycemia effects because of the fact that your body has now switched to keytones as a primary source of energy production, hence the term ketosis.

Also the reason some users experience the hypoglycemia effects and some do not is due to the fact that everyone has a different level of insulin sensitivity and that is all equated with the fact that X amount of carbs for one individual weighing X amount could have a different effect on one person then those same amounts on another.

I personally had zero effects of this while cutting/recomping on Endura shred and i was using 3 caps a day. (21mg cardarine) I had amazing results BTW, most shredded ive been while not significantly restricting calories and upping caloric expenditure with crazy amounts of cardio! HOLY VASCULARITY!

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
K_pem what brand did you use would love to try it? Got my bottle of Gw from southern s..ms yesterday and it reads glycerine soap on the bottle. Heard bad reviews on this forum for this company so probably gonna trash it.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K_pem what brand did you use would love to try it? Got my bottle of Gw from southern s..ms yesterday and it reads glycerine soap on the bottle. Heard bad reviews on this forum for this company so probably gonna trash it.
I had great results with the OL UK endurashred!

I too tried southern and it was garbage

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
yup. i got 6 bottles during the bf sales on average for 24$ each, so its not even that expensive either.

i have yet to read about negative sides from cadarine apart from the hypoglycemia some - but not all - users experience.
And Risk of cancer? No real long term human research on this. Getting ripped on cardarine then being on a hefty dose of chemo 10 years down the road ehhhhhhh

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
exactly, no research has been done. cancer can be caused by almost anything including the air you breath. if you stay thinking too much about it youd probably end up becoming a recluse living in a light bulb to avoid the cancer risk

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
exactly, no research has been done. cancer can be caused by almost anything including the air you breath. if you stay thinking too much about it youd probably end up becoming a recluse living in a light bulb to avoid the cancer risk
or just avoid the norm like smoking eating meat taking cardarine jerking off

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

justeeezy

Awards
Ive been on osta and cardarine for a month and Ive probably lost 8-10 lbs of fat and definitely am retaining muscle stuffs legit...definately gonna stock up

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys for anyone who has tried this stack or a similar stack with both or either of these two products, what are your opinions of them as far as effectiveness? Did you notice any sides with them? Looking to incorporate one or both of these into my current routine but want some feedback. Thanks in advance.
I am close to wrapping up a 6-week Osta cycle at 25mg ED. I have a log on the forums, if you want details: First Osta cycle

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're in Flint, Michigan, in which case you don't need to worry about Osta or cancer. The tap water will take care of you.

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Hello guys! Also I have started today with olimpus cardar1ne .... two questions ... 1 must take it close to mealtime? 2 as the carbohydrate portion used to go ReComp?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys! Also I have started today with olimpus cardar1ne .... two questions ... 1 must take it close to mealtime? 2 as the carbohydrate portion used to go ReComp?
It's all dependent on the person. I didn't really notice any issues with blood sugar at all running it at 21mg/day, but others have reported them. So your best bet is to start slow and see how you respond, as with anything. Take it as close to per workout as necessary and move accordingly. I dosed mine either per workout or first thing in AM on empty stomach

I'm not understanding what your second question is asking?

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Thanks for the answer !!! Then 21mg all together?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
21mg is gonna put you at what could be considered the "fat burning" dosage. But I would try out 14mg first and see how you respond

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
I'm taking 7 mg after lunch, and 14 mg after dinner ... This is wrong? perhaps better 21mg morning fasting?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not wrong. Just unnecessary in my opinion. I'd dose all 21mg at once

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
I'm taking 14mg in the largest meal, and 7mg 7mg in smaller meal ... I take just during the meal ... As it is written in the instructions