First Sarm Cycle.

B

bm1991

Awards
Hey Guys

Planning on running my firts sarm Osta 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20 (OL Ostarine)and Gharine 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20. And 75mg E/D OL Str3ngth Any advice on this stack?

Main goal is to Recomp. Nutrition is on point eating at maintenance cal currently.

is over the count pct e.g OL super pct enough? Hard to source real pct in australia

Also My supplier just informed me he only has Centurion labz PCT anyone used this?

Appreciate any advice on getting best results and also limiting sides.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used that pct before. If you're going 20mg for that log I would advice grabbing a serm if you can. Either nolva or clomid. Also check out rebirth by BLR if you can't get a hold of a serm but a serm would be your best option.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hey Guys

Planning on running my firts sarm Osta 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20 (OL Ostarine)...

is over the count pct e.g OL super pct enough? Hard to source real pct in australia
No, not IMO. Ostarine was shown to be supressive at 3mg - you will be taking almost 7 times that. Get a SERM somehow. Anything less increases the "gamble" you are taking - as long as you realize that, big boy rules apply.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
No, not IMO. Ostarine was shown to be supressive at 3mg - you will be taking almost 7 times that. Get a SERM somehow. Anything less increases the "gamble" you are taking - as long as you realize that, big boy rules apply.
Yup, get a SERM

B

bm1991

Awards
I haven't used that pct before. If you're going 20mg for that log I would advice grabbing a serm if you can. Either nolva or clomid. Also check out rebirth by BLR if you can't get a hold of a serm but a serm would be your best option.
Thanks. have to start hunting around for nolva. Any advice on reducing shutdown? maybe i should just run 10mg all the way through?

B

bm1991

Awards
Thanks. Is there another option interms of sarms with less sides?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Run halodrol or epistane tbh...running anything hormonal will shut you down, may as well run something decent #sarmsblow

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Thanks. Is there another option interms of sarms with less sides?
Halodrol would present an easy 10-15lbs in 4-6 weeks with maintenance calories. Run a good cycle support and get a good pct, you'll be much more satisfied than you would from ostarine imo. Also, a test base would be a good addition to prevent lethargy and libido issues midcycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 8
G Anabolics 1
J Anabolics 32
S Anabolics 9
R Anabolics 9