Help me pick stack - TD Trest + SD/Epi/Msten/Pplex/Alpha One

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys - need some advice. Coming off a long cut and looking for a nice lean bulk cycle. I've run numerous cycles before and will have support and PCT set-up correctly (TUDCA, Clomid, etc.). I really need help in deciding what is best to pair with 8 weeks of transdermal OL Trest and what dosage to run the trest at (thinking 50mg as a base for 8 weeks, maybe 75mgs).

I'm also leaning towards 6 weeks of LGI Msten at 30mgs looking like this:

Trest 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Msten30/30/30/30/30/30/ 0/ 0

Just wondering if there is something better. My last cycle about a year ago was an msten bridge into epi (about 6 or 7 weeks total). I've never used trest before but from the reviews on this forum, it sounds like a no brainer. I have all the items in the thread title available to me (only one bottle of pplex though sadly)

Let me know what you guys think....thanks!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I'd do with the Trest and SD combo! Both are going to be in part of my next cycle!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi guys - need some advice. Coming off a long cut and looking for a nice lean bulk cycle. I've run numerous cycles before and will have support and PCT set-up correctly (TUDCA, Clomid, etc.). I really need help in deciding what is best to pair with 8 weeks of transdermal OL Trest and what dosage to run the trest at (thinking 50mg as a base for 8 weeks, maybe 75mgs).

I'm also leaning towards 6 weeks of LGI Msten at 30mgs looking like this:

Msten30/30/30/30/30/30/ 0/ 0

Just wondering if there is something better. My last cycle about a year ago was an msten bridge into epi (about 6 or 7 weeks total). I've never used trest before but from the reviews on this forum, it sounds like a no brainer. I have all the items in the thread title available to me (only one bottle of pplex though sadly)

Let me know what you guys think....thanks!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Man I'd do with the Trest and SD combo! Both are going to be in part of my next cycle!
How would you dose it? Just 4 weeks of SD and run the Trest for all 8 weeks? Is it overkill to add in Epi at the end?

SD 20/20/20/20

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How would you dose it? Just 4 weeks of SD and run the Trest for all 8 weeks? Is it overkill to add in Epi at the end?

SD 20/20/20/20
Do you have an ai on hand?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I do not, any recommendations? I have serms on-hand but only recently realized most people keep an AI on hand when running trest.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Unfortunately I do not, any recommendations? I have serms on-hand but only recently realized most people keep an AI on hand when running trest.
Well if i were u I'd wait to start the cycle . Use an AI even low dose . Once you get gyno its hard as hell to get rid of . Thats something i guess no one mentioned. Exemestane worked fine for me and i ran trest oral up to 200mgs .
That dose is not needed imo .

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SD 20/20/20/20
That would work fine. If you like the 50mg a week you can try bumping it up to 75mg.

I liked the TD and the oral. The oral 50mg pwo and the TD at the beginning of the day.

I agree that 200mg is a crazy dosage for Trest. If running Trest you should have exemestane on hand. You can try adex when/if you start to feel your nips becoming sensitive or itchy.

You could also throw in a gram tudca, OL armicare pro

For your pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Epicatechin
Laxogenin