Dermatrest

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just cracked open a new bottle and it's much thicker than the older bottles I've used. Any change in formula? Just curious

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just cracked open a new bottle and it's much thicker than the older bottles I've used. Any change in formula? Just curious
Its the same compound ( trestalone acetate ) in pretty much the same carrier. The only changes that were made is the new version is 25mg per ml and 120ml bottle where the old version was 50mg per ml and 60ml bottle. I really didn't notice any difference in the consistency of both formulas.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ha! Thanks guys. Glad you said that bc I didn't read the label! I would have shorted myself so many gainz!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! Thanks guys. Glad you said that bc I didn't read the label! I would have shorted myself so many gainz!
The new dosage per ml actually makes dosing with the pump much easier. OG version was 1 pump for 100mg!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the carrier just like salvo? Or thicker like Formeron? Just curious

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The new dosage per ml actually makes dosing with the pump much easier. OG version was 1 pump for 100mg!
Nice, I was wondering about that. I use an oral syringe anyway. So I'll apply 2mL twice a day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had no idea this stuff was still made.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i had no idea this stuff was still made.
I've only used Trestoderm with awesome results but that stuff is always sold out and there were some great deals on Dermatrest, I couldn't pass it up. I bought as much as I could afford.

herb6775

Awards
Been waiting for re-stock: Let me know if any comes up.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think OL discontinued production so there might not be much available pretty soon. All the board sponsor sites have sold out to my knowledge. I'm not an OL rep so I could be wrong about the discontinuation though.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
from what ive heard they stopped production of tr3st and dermatr3st

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Any other brand make this? Maybe in UK? Or only orals available?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
orals are discontinued also dermacrine from bps is best alternative

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better get some while you can, trest has been discontinued and there isn't much around any more.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Better get some while you can, trest has been discontinued and there isn't much around any more.
yates do you know when backordered items will ship from olympus-labs?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
as did I but every1 sold out and you would need an AI on hand with tr3st or get dem gynoz!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i know im sorry i didnt know if you got that first one -_- my bad

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Is it also discontinued for the UK market? Would be a shame not to have transdermal trest available.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it also discontinued for the UK market? Would be a shame not to have transdermal trest available.
It has been completely discontinued, I can't even get any more :(

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welp. Glad I have 6 Dermatrest, 7 CL Trestoderm, and 2 LGI Trest 50. Who knows if this will ever be available again by any company.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But it's never enough. Still wish I got more dermatrest. I'm afraid to use it up lol

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have access to a very small portion of Tr3st transdermal by OL, by small i mean 2-3 bottles, that i might be willing to sell.

procore

Awards
To day I talked with Olympus labs, and they told me that they are still producing DermalTrest for UK and they have no plan to stop doing it. So its still out there for a while.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
its also 79$ and you have to have a ai on hand with tr3st

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To day I talked with Olympus labs, and they told me that they are still producing DermalTrest for UK and they have no plan to stop doing it.
That's nice and thanks for sharing that but the exchange rate would put that well over $100 a bottle. If it's not banned in the US, I don't really follow the logic.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
To day I talked with Olympus labs, and they told me that they are still producing DermalTrest for UK and they have no plan to stop doing it. So its still out there for a while.
Do they also still produce Sarms for UK?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's nice and thanks for sharing that but the exchange rate would put that well over $100 a bottle. If it's not banned in the US, I don't really follow the logic.
I don't get it either. I thought they were bringing it back permanently. There really is no reason to discontinue it, especially when it is so popular.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest raws are hard to find and expensive but that would be ashame if OL gave up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its also 79$ and you have to have a ai on hand with tr3st
It is a shame they sell it that high.. Trest raws are not that pricey.. that would be like selling dbol for $79.. to pricey.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
It is a shame they sell it that high.. Trest raws are not that pricey.. that would be like selling dbol for $79.. to pricey.
luckily i on the bps contest and got 2 bottles of dermacrine from my dmz msten cycle coming up

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found a site that had 1 bottle left of dermatrest. Needless to say it's on it's way to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24