1-andro PCT

JS424

Awards
So I was going to try a msten cycle for my first cycle but was cautioned against it here. So I decided to try 1-andro instead. Should I still use a SERM for my pct with this or is over the counter fine?

JS424

Awards
By the way, I was recommended to take ostarine for 8 weeks leading into an 8 week 1-Ando cycle.

this is my first time with any sort of PED, and I'm seriously feeling extreme lethargy. (In week 7 of the ostarine.)

Everywhere I read online, people were saying osta doesn't cause suppression but i cannot imagine this lethargy is due to anything else?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
By the way, I was recommended to take ostarine for 8 weeks leading into an 8 week 1-Ando cycle.

this is my first time with any sort of PED, and I'm seriously feeling extreme lethargy. (In week 7 of the ostarine.)

Everywhere I read online, people were saying osta doesn't cause suppression but i cannot imagine this lethargy is due to anything else?
Osta will cause suppression. A test base would mitigate this lethargy problem you're having.

JS424

Awards
Osta will cause suppression. A test base would mitigate this lethargy problem you're having.
When suppression is talked about with regard to AAS or PH or whatever. Is that actually problematic long term? Since it will be restarted with the SERM it shouldn't be an issue right?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
When suppression is talked about with regard to AAS or PH or whatever. Is that actually problematic long term? Since it will be restarted with the SERM it shouldn't be an issue right?
It's always a gamble.

No guarantee that even a SERM will result in a fully restored HPTA.

Serms just aid in reducing the risk substantially.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You also have no clue of the quality depending on where you get your serm so I wouldn't risk osta in pct

I'm on mobile but for 1dhea an Otc pct should be okay. I recovered fine with bloods and I know the iforce nutrition reservitol v2 in pct has supportive bloodwork as an otc option

JS424

Awards
So I am doing 8 week osta followed by 4 weeks of 1-andro. I am in week 7 of osta right now. When I get to the SERM part in PCT with liquid nolva should it be 40/30/20/10?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So I am doing 8 week osta followed by 4 weeks of 1-andro. I am in week 7 of osta right now. When I get to the SERM part in PCT with liquid nolva should it be 40/30/20/10?
20/20/10/10 also why four weeks of 1 andro? I would do it minimum 6 weeks

JS424

Awards
20/20/10/10 also why four weeks of 1 andro? I would do it minimum 6 weeks
I guess just because that's what one bottle has. Plus this is my first PH run and I will be doing 8 weeks of osta right before.

I was considering doing two bottles of 1-andro but I really need to see how I feel in a few weeks because these past 7 weeks of Osta have me completely lethargic. I can barely get through the day. And I have read 1-andro causes lethargy pretty bad. I hope I will be able to make it thru!

I am considering purchasing decramine for a test base. Any thoughts ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dermacrine. Yes. It's great for lethargy.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess just because that's what one bottle has. Plus this is my first PH run and I will be doing 8 weeks of osta right before.

I was considering doing two bottles of 1-andro but I really need to see how I feel in a few weeks because these past 7 weeks of Osta have me completely lethargic. I can barely get through the day. And I have read 1-andro causes lethargy pretty bad. I hope I will be able to make it thru!

I am considering purchasing decramine for a test base. Any thoughts ?
Dermacrine will definitely help. However dermatrest is supposed to be the shyt

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
would have included Dermacrine with stack. Def SERM PCT. What doses are the Osta and 1-andro at?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dermacrine will definitely help. However dermatrest is supposed to be the shyt
It's his first cycle and he clearly doesn't really know what he's doing, don't kill him lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry i missed that
All good bro, while I do agree dermatrest would be a fantastic add to most cycles I feel like it's a little strong for a first timer

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ya its strong
I'm using it along with oral in my next cycle among other things, it'll be my first time trying it. I can't wait!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you decided which orals?
Kicking off with 3 weeks RAD, running LGD for 6 weeks, oral trest and dermatrest for 8 weeks at 50mg each. I'll be on a crap load of cycle supports lol.
Bridged into 6 weeks test/tren with test running another 2 weeks past that.
Will be using MK 677 the whole time and introducing Cardarine with the tren.
This is all hypothetical, nothing is concrete yet. I have plenty of time to sort things out.

Edit: sorry for hijacking

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Kicking off with 3 weeks RAD, running LGD for 6 weeks, oral trest and dermatrest for 8 weeks at 50mg each. I'll be on a crap load of cycle supports lol.
Bridged into 6 weeks test/tren with test running another 2 weeks past that.
Will be using MK 677 the whole time and introducing Cardarine with the tren.
This is all hypothetical, nothing is concrete yet. I have plenty of time to sort things out.

Edit: sorry for hijacking

Cardarine will definitely help with tren sides.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Cardarine will definitely help with tren sides.
I'm hoping so, I've used Cardarine once so far and had good results with it. It's tren ace so if I really don't like it I can easily get it out of my system.
Do you think something like ephedrine or low dose clen could help with sides too? Since they have to do with your lungs and oxygen flow?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'm hoping so, I've used Cardarine once so far and had good results with it. It's tren ace so if I really don't like it I can easily get it out of my system.
Do you think something like ephedrine or low dose clen could help with sides too? Since they have to do with your lungs and oxygen flow?
If you use Clen definitely take some extra potassium... it takes alot out of you. I think it would complicate things more especially with your blood pressure. IMO leave any stims out.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you use Clen definitely take some extra potassium... it takes alot out of you. I think it would complicate things more especially with your blood pressure. IMO leave any stims out.
Yeah good point. I've used clen several times, always took potassium and taurine. Drank a ridiculous amount of water.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Yeah good point. I've used clen several times, always took potassium and taurine. Drank a ridiculous amount of water.
I prefer T3. On paper it's more catabolic than Clen, but for me it's a nice addition to Tren. Since Tren is somewhat suppressive to the thyroid, I feel as if there's some synergy. Dropped 5% BF and didn't sacrifice any of my gains. On top of that I added a few lbs. of LBM.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I prefer T3. On paper it's more catabolic than Clen, but for me it's a nice addition to Tren. Since Tren is somewhat suppressive to the thyroid, I feel as if there's some synergy. Dropped 5% BF and didn't sacrifice any of my gains. On top of that I added a few lbs. of LBM.
That's a great idea. If you're on a bunch of anabolics you're not gonna lose muscle mass from t3 so yeah perfect, especially with the thyroid suppression from tren. I actually have some t3 stashed away in a drawer somewhere, looks like I finally have a way to use it!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
That's a great idea. If you're on a bunch of anabolics you're not gonna lose muscle mass from t3 so yeah perfect, especially with the thyroid suppression from tren. I actually have some t3 stashed away in a drawer somewhere, looks like I finally have a way to use it!
Should be fun!

JS424

Awards
Why is it that a lot of people add osta into their PCT? If you're risking not having a good recovery from taking a suppressive anabolic in the first place, wouldn't it be stupid to use a suppressive compound during your recovery?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why is it that a lot of people add osta into their PCT? If you're risking not having a good recovery from taking a suppressive anabolic in the first place, wouldn't it be stupid to use a suppressive compound during your recovery?
You're correct. Not sure why some companies still put it in their pct but it's old news that ostarine doesn't have a place in post cycle therapy.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
You're correct. Not sure why some companies still put it in their pct but it's old news that ostarine doesn't have a place in post cycle therapy.
The whole "osta in pct" thing was just a marketing tactic to sell sarms.

moleculargnz

Awards
Yesterday I asked a friend of mine what his pct was looking like and he sent me a picture of one of his pct supps and each cap (along with other things) had 12.5 mg of osta and 50mg of epiandrosterone..... and a serving was 2 caps thats 25mg of osta and 100mg epiandro WTF !! Can't believe companies are coming out with pct products like that, pretty sad and ridiculous for those who don't know any better and are screwing their bodies up

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I asked a friend of mine what his pct was looking like and he sent me a picture of one of his pct supps and each cap (along with other things) had 12.5 mg of osta and 50mg of epiandrosterone..... and a serving was 2 caps thats 25mg of osta and 100mg epiandro WTF !! Can't believe companies are coming out with pct products like that, pretty sad and ridiculous for those who don't know any better and are screwing their bodies up
Osta was very common in pct when it first moved from research Chem sites only to supplement companies. Since then it has been shown to be suppressive to some degree at certain dosages

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Osta was very common in pct when it first moved from research Chem sites only to supplement companies. Since then it has been shown to be suppressive to some degree at certain dosages
It's been shown to be suppressive even at 3mg doses. I'd say it's pretty much suppressive.