ANDROVAR

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Have many others have run this and what has your dosage been? I've been running at 600mgs for just over a week and I'm starting to have some issues. About 7 days in I noticed I'm getting acid reflux which I've never really had before and anxiety seems to be picking up.

Is this common? I've cut my dosage in half the past two days however I'm still experiencing the sides. What's everyone's take on this? I like the results so I'm a little disappointed these sides have flared up.

Juiceman

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600 is a little high if this only your first cycle but still moderate. Are you taking caps on an empty stomach? If with food then what types? Fats or Dairy?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Not my first cycle by any means. I've done some pretty complex cycles in the past. Usually taking these with fatty meals and some dairy. This morning I had English Muffin with peanut butter and greek yogurt.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been through several bottles of Androvar and had none of the issues you're experiencing. I've dosed anywhere from 300 to 700 mgs. Seems odd to me you would be having those particular sides from epiandro.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Have many others have run this and what has your dosage been? I've been running at 600mgs for just over a week and I'm starting to have some issues. About 7 days in I noticed I'm getting acid reflux which I've never really had before and anxiety seems to be picking up.

Is this common? I've cut my dosage in half the past two days however I'm still experiencing the sides. What's everyone's take on this? I like the results so I'm a little disappointed these sides have flared up.

Juiceman
Up your water its suckling you dry :( really up your water.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
You think so? I just downed a pedialyte and feel better for the time being. I'll up the water significantly and see what happens.

Thanks for chiming in!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For people prone to anxiety issues, any prohormone can make it worse.
(Notice how its mentioned on most bottles in the "Do not take if" warning area).