Xtreme Dmz

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Planning an upcoming cycle and looking for input.
Cycle will be dmz 32/32/32/48/48 ran with lgi damage control and taurine, pct will be clomid 50/50/25/25 with sup3r pct.

S

soysawss

Awards
Don't run DMZ without a test base -- you're gonna get horrible shutdown.

S

soysawss

Awards
Go take a look at my plan and see what I'm running. I'm going to start DMZ in a week. I just made a thread a few mins ago in this forum.

S

soysawss

Awards
Also add an AI after your Clomid to prevent rebound. I'm going to be running E-Control.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yep get something for a test base and make sure you keep water intake up

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yep get something for a test base and make sure you keep water intake up
Might just run dermacrine weeks 3-5 similar to how you will be...I weigh about 168.5 empty, how many pumps should I run? Dmz will be 32/32/32/48/48

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
4 pumps will last you 27 days and 5 pumps will last you 23 days so up to you

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running Dmz-25 soon. My test base is gonna be trest

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna be running Dmz-25 soon. My test babe is gonna be trest
Nice good luck, i think ill just run dermacrine or androvar with it instead of trest or 4andro because i dont want dat der gyno

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna have an AI on hand?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I've read of people getting gyno from dermacrine. There's ppl here who are a lot more informative on it but I'd say you should definitely get an AI and not an Otc AI

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Plus you should still have an AI for pct atleast

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've read of people getting gyno from dermacrine. There's ppl here who are a lot more informative on it but I'd say you should definitely get an AI and not an Otc AI
Yea I might pick up some aromasin to have on hand, could always save for the future if I don't need it

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be doing nolva 20/20/10/10 with exemestane not sure on dosing just yet. Maybe yates84 would be able to help

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna be doing nolva 20/20/10/10 with exemestane not sure on dosing just yet. Maybe yates84 would be able to help
What benefits are added from adding aromasin to a serm pct asides from preventing rebound?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What benefits are added from adding aromasin to a serm pct asides from preventing rebound?
Technically the negative feedback loop created by AI's will increase LH production

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never run a cycle w/out a known quality AI on hand, ever ever. I, and many others, recommend exemestane.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
You're too obsessed with destroying estrogen. I know a lot of people on here are so I guess it spreads...
Lol it's the anti estrogen virus. I'm just saying it's good to have a quality AI on hand if need be. Better to have one then not imo.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I don't think I'll be running an ai with the serm, I don't see the point of lowering my estrogen if it is fine where it's at, but if I get estrogen sides I'll definitely use aromasin

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I just don't like compounds that are that hard on the liver. Only have one liver.
Hopefully the sublingual tabs won't be as bad on the liver

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I just don't like compounds that are that hard on the liver. Only have one liver.
Makes sense, this is my second cycle and I'm running it solo so not too much damage shall be done haha, might pick up some extra milk thistle to run with the Damage Control that already has nac and tudca in it =P

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense, this is my second cycle and I'm running it solo so not too much damage shall be done haha, might pick up some extra milk thistle to run with the Damage Control that already has nac and tudca in it =P
Read the Case Report in my post. It's in the link I posted.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Read the Case Report in my post. It's in the link I posted.
I read it, I'm running dmz solo and will run proper support supplements along with an increased water intake

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
How would sublingual tabs reduce the toxicity???
From what I understand, it being sublingual it would be absorbed into the blood vessels underneath the tongue bypassing the process of the drug going through the liver and going straight into the blood stream.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
From what I understand, it being sublingual it would be absorbed into the blood vessels underneath the tongue bypassing the process of the drug going through the liver and going straight into the blood stream.
Ahhh okay, I bought two bottles of dmz lmao because i got buy one get one half off

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really think it would still have to go through the liver....And why are talking about sublingual anyway?. That came out of nowhere.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There's a company called DLN with sub tabs . I searched google for them came up empty ... hmmmm .

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I saw that on PHW Hulk. I searched for a facebook for them also. Couldn't find anything. Suspicious to say the least.
I got Anabolic Technologies, hopefully I respond well to it haha

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh okay, I bought two bottles of dmz lmao because i got buy one get one half off
You're gonna have to take proper cycle support for your liver, and that's a solid deal tbh.
I really think it would still have to go through the liver....And why are talking about sublingual anyway?. That came out of nowhere.
I was just bringing up the sublingual Dmz that was just released. Doesn't have anything to do with his Dmz but liver toxicity was brought up and I thought I thought I should mention it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
There's a company called DLN with sub tabs . I searched google for them came up empty ... hmmmm .
I've searched for anything at all on the company. There's nothing

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You're gonna have to take proper cycle support for your liver, and that's a solid deal tbh.

I was just bringing up the sublingual Dmz that was just released. Doesn't have anything to do with his Dmz but liver toxicity was brought up and I thought I thought I should mention it.
Yea, I will be running damage control with it and might throw in some milk thistle too

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm not sure it'll make much of a difference. Plus I'm not sure why you would take a methylated product and make it sublingual.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might add extra tudca on top of the damage control, shoot for 1g daily

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Aren't you a phw rep? You guys are selling it
No iam not with phw anymore . So out of respect to the company's "name" i cant answer any question's about them or their products . I was actually going to order it myself. But ill be doing more research.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 4
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
A Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5