Superdrol expired issues?

halljo

halljo

Awards
I was going through some of my boxes from moving and found a few bottles of unopened Superdrol. Way past expiration dates, but was wondering what the thoughts were on using it after the expiration date? All bottles still sealed/like new... been in a box in the closet, always kept cool. Thoughts?
(Purchased this for my first run... had to have hip surgery, and forgot about them until now)

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Everything I've read says that these compounds are tough to breakdown and the expiration dates are more or less for consumer peace of mind but in reality It's good to go waaaaay past the date

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
They're fine man don't worry about the expiration they're raw chemicals they stay good for waaaay longer than stated on labels. After too long you COULD see a potency discrepancy but you're talking years past due

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Good for prob 10 years or more past exp date if kept cool & dry

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they should be still just as potent for many years to come.

The only compounds that prob would start degrading fast after 5-10 years is epi, phera, and methyldiazrinol.
Actually methydiazrinol probably should be used by its expiration date. It's really unstable I've read.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

The only compounds that prob would start degrading fast after 5-10 years is epi, phera, and methyldiazrinol.
Actually methydiazrinol probably should be used by its expiration date. It's really unstable I've read.
They still will be anabolic they just degrade to different compounds

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
They still will be anabolic they just degrade to different compounds
epi to phera haha

I know epi converts a bit to phera in the body it self and that may add to why epi is so damn amazing with out being over powering with sides.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
epi to phera haha

I know epi converts a bit to phera in the body it self and that may add to why epi is so damn amazing with out being over powering with sides.
I love epi I have 2 bottles at home gets me jacked everytime

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I got like 4 or 5 bottles 5 yrs past exp, still plan to use them sometime :p

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I love epi I have 2 bottles at home gets me jacked everytime
For sure. Epi makes me feel like I'm on dbol. The feel good is addicting.

Damn shame it got banned. But there is UK lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's not compound specific at all. Post some proof to this. They'll all be fine way past the expiration.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
It's not compound specific at all. Post some proof to this. They'll all be fine way past the expiration.
Patrick Arnold said something along those lines in an old thread on PHF. Because of epi is derived from sulfur it is prone to degrading more so than other compounds.

methyldiazrinol was talked about in a thread on PHF as well and HenryV him self said it most likely won't have a long shelf life.

Epi to phera
Totalflexblog . com /articles/does-epistane-convert-to-phera/

btw I'm not saying they'll become useless after the exp. date, I'm just stating as time goes on the chances for certain compounds to degrade are very real.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Arnold said something along those lines in an old thread on PHF. Because of epi is derived from sulfur it is prone to degrading more so than other compounds.

methyldiazrinol was talked about in a thread on PHF as well and HenryV him self said it most likely won't have a long shelf life.

Epi to phera

btw I'm not saying they'll become useless after the exp. date, I'm just stating as time goes on the chances for certain compounds to degrade are very real.
That's not really proof. It's just hearsay. Plus saying something "most likely" won't have a long shelf life doesn't really mean anything. Those are some smart guys, but I think you may have mis-understood what they were saying.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
That's not really proof. It's just hearsay. Plus saying something "most likely" won't have a long shelf life doesn't really mean anything. Those are some smart guys, but I think you may have mis-understood what they were saying.
I never claimed there was a 100% that it will degrade. I added "probably" in the post where I mentioned the possibility due to the make up of the compounds.

henryv

Awards
  • Established

Epi to phera

Epistane and methyldiazirinol are both heterocyclic compounds; they contain a ring that includes an element other than carbon (sulphur and nitrogen, respectively). Heterocycles with three-membered rings (i.e. epistane and methyldiazirinol) are more reactive (less stable) than, for example, those with five-membered rings (like furazabol and stanozolol) due to ring strain. I'm afraid I have to agree with anab0lix here.
425356.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane and methyldiazirinol are both heterocyclic compounds; they contain a ring that includes an element other than carbon (sulphur and nitrogen, respectively). Heterocycles with three-membered rings (i.e. epistane and methyldiazirinol) are more reactive (less stable) than, for example, those with five-membered rings (like furazabol and stanozolol) due to ring strain. I'm afraid I have to agree with anab0lix here.
View attachment 127363
I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth!. Thanks, and I'm not calling you a horse, but you know what I mean. Anyway, what does this mean for shelf life though?. If kept in proper storage un-opened what does this mean?. You say "less stable" and talk in chemistry terms. I have zero background in chemistry so it's like you are speaking a different language than mean. Could you explain it in layman's terms?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth!. Thanks, and I'm not calling you a horse, but you know what I mean. Anyway, what does this mean for shelf life though?. If kept in proper storage un-opened what does this mean?. You say "less stable" and talk in chemistry terms. I have zero background in chemistry so it's like you are speaking a different language than mean. Could you explain it in layman's terms?
Keep them cool and out of sunlight, and if you intend on using them [epistane or methyldiazirinol], try and use them by the expiry date.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2