Little help for winter bulk

BodybuilderPh

Awards
I got 2 bottles of OL Mass GH and Msten for this winter bulk. I was wondering how on going to start the cycle? Should I start OL Mass GH for 4 weeks and then hop on Msten of the last 4 weeks?

I was thinking 2 caps of OL Mass Gh for the 4 weeks and then maybe going onto 3 caps towards the end?
2 caps of Msten everyday starting on the 5th week
Arimacare pro for on-cycle
Have elimistane too not sure if needed

PCT
Sup3rPct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Also have nolvadex
Reduce Xt
Anafuse

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 2 bottles of OL Mass GH and Msten for this winter bulk. I was wondering how on going to start the cycle? Should I start OL Mass GH for 4 weeks and then hop on Msten of the last 4 weeks?

I was thinking 2 caps of OL Mass Gh for the 4 weeks and then maybe going onto 3 caps towards the end?
Have elimistane too not sure if needed

PCT
Sup3rPct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Also have nolvadex
Reduce Xt
Anafuse
Your PCT looks good. I think you could do 8 weeks of the Mass GH then continue for 4 more weeks with Msten. It might be too long though. yates84 would have good input as a SARM's and PH expert. I would get a bottle of Gharine to continue during pct and beyond.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree pct looks spot on. As far as the cycle you have many options and it kind of depends on how experienced you are and what you feel comfortable running. I think the set up you have below would be fine to run. You have your on cycle and elimistane just in case.

2 caps OL Mass Gh for 4 weeks and then maybe going onto 3 caps towards the end
Have elimistane on hand if needed

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elimistane + clomid would have your entire pct covered.

Everything else looks good

BodybuilderPh

Awards
Thank you so much for all the replies! Should I do 3 caps at 7-8 weeks of the mass gh?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you so much for all the replies! Should I do 3 caps at 7-8 weeks of the mass gh?
2 caps for 8 weeks would be optimal, this way you're getting full dose and cycle length with only 1 bottle of mass gh. Just bridge straight from mass gh to your msten. Should be a nice little 12 week run.

BodybuilderPh

Awards
I was thinking of getting a test base for Msten? Andro the giant to be specific. Whats your opinion on that.