Who likes EQ?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I have used it a few times, from 400 mg to 600 mg...always helped with my joints, improved vascularity. I can't really say if it helped put on size though. I always ran it with a test dose of 500-600mg.

I have found that I enjoy running low test, high other compound cycles much more now. Way less bloat, look and feel better.

Does anyone else do anything similar? Like 200 mg test, 800mg eq, some kind of oral kicker?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Same, never run it but it's in my near future so interested in different possibilities as well

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I was also thinking high primo, low test.

I know it's expensive, but from people who have ran it @ 800mg+ with low test, they said it was by far the best thing they've ever ran.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was also thinking high primo, low test.

I know it's expensive, but from people who have ran it @ 800mg+ with low test, they said it was by far the best thing they've ever ran.
Idk if I'll ever really consider primo just because of how often it is apparently faked. I guess you just have to know the right people.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran eq at 400mg Ew for 16 weeks along with test e at 500mg ew looked an felt great.
My pops ran bold cyp at 600mg with test e at 350mg Ew while cutting an stayed pretty dry. Pip he said sucked though

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Idk if I'll ever really consider primo just because of how often it is apparently faked. I guess you just have to know the right people.
True. I have a buddy who ran real stuff...trying to get it from the same source.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ran eq at 400mg Ed for 16 weeks along with test e at 500mg ew looked an felt great.
My pops ran bold cyp at 600mg with test e at 350mg Ed while cutting an stayed pretty dry. Pip he said sucked though
400mg eq every day?! Holy f**k.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Whoops typo

Each week for pops an I both

Fixed lol yea my blood would be so thick I'd probably have a heart attack lol
If you got a cut it would ooze out like molasses hahaha

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
If you got a cut it would ooze out like molasses hahaha
Yea that is an insane amount lol.

Although, test also causes an increase in RBC...and people run GRAMS of that along with a litany of other compounds.

I'm sure if we saw the laundry list of what the top pros actually run, we wouldn't even believe it lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea that is an insane amount lol.

Although, test also causes an increase in RBC...and people run GRAMS of that along with a litany of other compounds.

I'm sure if we saw the laundry list of what the top pros actually run, we wouldn't even believe it lol.
Oh for sure.
My blood work at the end of my cycle came back decent, RBC was high end of normal, AST was slightly high, B12 was way too high, free test was 1772, total t was 584 LOL.
The nurse was like "uhh are you on TRT already?"

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Oh for sure.
My blood work at the end of my cycle came back decent, RBC was high end of normal, AST was slightly high, B12 was way too high, free test was 1772, total t was 584 LOL.
Lol.

My doctor kind of just looks at me and depending on how large I am at the time, shakes his head.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Oh for sure.
That's fukcing great man haha

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I ran EQ at 800mg a week. Wasn't really expecting much but nonetheless I was truly dissapointed.

Nothing beats Test/Tren. You can throw in winny for pre-contest to get real grainy. Adding EQ is pointless IMO. There's other substitutes that will produce much better results.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I ran EQ at 800mg a week. Wasn't really expecting much but nonetheless I was truly dissapointed.

Nothing beats Test/Tren. You can throw in winny for pre-contest to get real grainy. Adding EQ is pointless IMO. There's other substitutes that will produce much better results.
My experiences were similar.

Problem is, I just can't do tren. It heightens my anxiety a ridiculous amount.

I started trest 8 days ago though, good ****.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
My experiences were similar.

Problem is, I just can't do tren. It heightens my anxiety a ridiculous amount.

I started trest 8 days ago though, good ****.
Hmm... maybe try NPP?

And if you do decide to run EQ, at least throw in some Tbol. (assuming you want dry gains)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm... maybe try NPP?

And if you do decide to run EQ, at least throw in some Tbol. (assuming you want dry gains)
NPP is short ester deca right? Are the effects similar to tren?
And yeah eq with a tbol kicker sounds awesome

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
NPP is short ester deca right? Are the effects similar to tren?
And yeah eq with a tbol kicker sounds awesome
Correct. In regard to strength and size, it definitely will deliver. You'll fill out a bit too because of it being a wet compound. However, proper use of an AI should mitigate this problem.

Now compared to Tren... you won't get the same fat burning and recomposition effects... but NPP will have alot less side effects.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this discussion. I'm following you guys to the dark side next cycle finally.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I definitely am. I've had my fun with ph and sarms and now it's time to take the plunge.
I'm so excited for this lol. I'm sure you already have it planned out?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so excited for this lol. I'm sure you already have it planned out?
Looking at 12 weeks of test cyp at 500mg a week (split dose) with a pheraplex kicker. Nothing too crazy.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Looking at 12 weeks of test cyp at 500mg a week (split dose) with a pheraplex kicker. Nothing too crazy.
Nice!

Where the hell did you get pheraplex? And can I have some lol...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

Where the hell did you get pheraplex? And can I have some lol...
Made a trade not too long ago in which I got a cel mdrol and a cel pplex. It's out there, you just gotta track it down!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's gonna be awesome man. You're gonna love it!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get it, use bold cyp instead. I much prefer the effects of BC rather than EQ. I'll mainly run either of them as an adjunct for both some joint alleviation and endurance.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
If you can get it, use bold cyp instead. I much prefer the effects of BC rather than EQ. I'll mainly run either of them as an adjunct for both some joint alleviation and endurance.
Harder to find...but I've heard the same.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Lol ;)

I actually just came into possession of a nice little cache of ph's:

8 epistane
2 Pmag
2 m lmg
1 ultradrol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang, 8 epistane?! Share the love ;) hahaha

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Dang, 8 epistane?! Share the love ;) hahaha
Haha I know right!

So I bought 2 online from Europe. Then I found a 3 pack on ebay that was a great deal. THEN my buddy is like hey I still have 3 bottles of IBE epistane want them?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha I know right!

So I bought 2 online from Europe. Then I found a 3 pack on ebay that was a great deal. THEN my buddy is like hey I still have 3 bottles of IBE epistane want them?
Hahaha that's awesome. I LOVE epistane. Always kept me strong and dry. Maybe I'll include it in my next cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think its a crappy cmpound to be blunt and honest... rather add soem test and up AI or add in maste or.. really anything but EQ and winny. I think they are crappy compared to other aas. id rather do deca and test than EQ anyday!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think its a crappy cmpound to be blunt and honest... rather add soem test and up AI or add in maste or.. really anything but EQ and winny. I think they are crappy compared to other aas. id rather do deca and test than EQ anyday!
Everyone responds differently... Some people see nothing worthwhile from deca and love EQ, even run it year round.
Other people, like you, don't see a point in using EQ.
I also have 2 friends who run tren year round. Not saying it's the smart thing to do but they don't get bad sides from it and have great results with long term usage.
Personally would never do that, it just sounds harmful...

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Everyone responds differently... Some people see nothing worthwhile from deca and love EQ, even run it year round.
Other people, like you, don't see a point in using EQ.
I also have 2 friends who run tren year round. Not saying it's the smart thing to do but they don't get bad sides from it and have great results with long term usage.
Personally would never do that, it just sounds harmful...

Yea lol...**** that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice!!!

Just watch your BP man...get some hawthorne berry and juice some celery.
Yeah I'm going to be using several bottles of LGI Damage Control. Great comprehensive product. It's got NAC, CoQ10, ALA, Hawthorne berry, celery seed, saw palmetto, quercetin, SAMe, some Chinese root, and TUDCA.
I'll probably double dose it though because the TUDCA content is only 200mg per serving. Or I'll get a solo TUDCA product to use along with it.

I've never really had any BP problems before though, maybe my cycle support has just been pretty on point.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test, mast and EQ (and maybe some Tbol mixed in for fun) has always been my favorite combo. I love EQ and most androgens, especially since I get very few sides from them, and always look my best on them.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Test, mast and EQ (and maybe some Tbol mixed in for fun) has always been my favorite combo. I love EQ and most androgens, especially since I get very few sides from them, and always look my best on them.
I do love androgens as well...I just never got that much out of EQ.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hmm... maybe try NPP?

Just bought four bottles of NPP!

Going to run it @ 400mg/week.

I guess I'll run test @200mg/week...OR it might be cool to just use trest as a base @50mg/week...but that might be too much progesterone compounds.