Dermatrest and hpta recovery?

Spanner

Awards
I jumped on some some Dermatrest in a Black Friday sale and plan to run it for about 8 weeks from Feb 2016.
The plan is to be cautious with dosing and starting at 25 mg ed for first week then move up to 50 mg ed and possibly 75 mg ed if it goes well.
With regard to PCT I am hoping to get some HCG, Nolvadex and possibly toremifene ( if I can).
I am aware that Trest is highly suppressive and I am a bit concerned about the horror stories I have been reading about recovery taking up to a year or more.
Roughly how long do you think it would take to recover from a short course of moderate DT with a Pct in place?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 200 mg of Trest and I'm on OL super pct and clomid at 50/50/25/25

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YEA the recovery from trest has been a breeze for me every time..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEA the recovery from trest has been a breeze for me every time..
^^same here. I've ran trest 3 times now and recovery has been very easy. Ran it 9 weeks last time starting at 150mg and worked up to 200mg.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, when you guys are referencing recovery what is your baseline for it? Bloodwork or just how you feel?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, when you guys are referencing recovery what is your baseline for it? Bloodwork or just how you feel?
Well, bloodwork is the only way of truly determining recovery so...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an individual thing. You could not recover at all, recover very easily or very slowly. When you run these types of products you roll the dice and hope for the best.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
It's an individual thing. You could not recover at all, recover very easily or very slowly. When you run these types of products you roll the dice and hope for the best.
Well said. Bloodwork is definitely the only true way to tell. It's sad how few people use sarms, ph's, AAS without ever getting Bloodwork.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well, bloodwork is the only way of truly determining recovery so...

So what was your before and after Bloodwork if you don't mind me asking. Haven't seen very many people review trest accompanied by Bloodwork.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what was your before and after Bloodwork if you don't mind me asking. Haven't seen very many people review trest accompanied by Bloodwork.
I'll have blood work done in 3 weeks. That'll be a week after pct. I just finished a Trest and halo cycle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be ordering mine in a week or two before I start mine next round of trest.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I ran dermatrest, trest and lgd a few months back.

Starting total test was 815 or thereabouts.

End of cycle it was 16.

Four weeks of clomi, over 1200.

Spanner

Awards
Thanks for replies guys. Working towards a February start date

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I ran dermatrest, trest and lgd a few months back.

Starting total test was 815 or thereabouts.

End of cycle it was 16.

Four weeks of clomi, over 1200.
For sure it didn't stay at 1200, probably will go back to baseline? But hot dang that clomid worked.

My last pct I tried nolva and only 2 weeks of overlap on clomid and my recovery was so much better on clomid standalone

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I feel like after running very potent compounds, running a low dose of tamox and clomid for 5-6 weeks tapering down would be great. Clomid for the LH restart and nolva for the estrogen control.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After pct everything was in range except for my good cholesterol was still a little low. Test was still a little high from the clomid. Will see where I'm at before next cycle.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't the SERMs affect levels out to ~6-8 weeks? When you guys getting your work done?

Gotta love that Clomid 1200ng/dl NewAgeMayan !!! :)

I'm seeing more and more dual SERM recommendation goodvibes My last PCT was was Clomid/Nolva - pretty good write-up on the science of it on Reddit - Google 'Reddit PCT'.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
For sure it didn't stay at 1200, probably will go back to baseline? But hot dang that clomid worked.

My last pct I tried nolva and only 2 weeks of overlap on clomid and my recovery was so much better on clomid standalone
To be thorough I should get follow up post-pct bloods done, but cbf right now, did so many pre/during cycle. Will prolly do so next cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Don't the SERMs affect levels out to ~6-8 weeks? When you guys getting your work done?

Gotta love that Clomid 1200ng/dl NewAgeMayan !!! :)
Yeah man, considering Im 41, pretty stoked the clomi I got was so effective.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
After pct everything was in range except for my good cholesterol was still a little low. Test was still a little high from the clomid. Will see where I'm at before next cycle.
My SHBG was/is way high, wished I had some LJ100...next time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^same here. I've ran trest 3 times now and recovery has been very easy. Ran it 9 weeks last time starting at 150mg and worked up to 200mg.
Whoa.

Highest I ever went was 100mg. How was 150 and 200mg? How long did you run it at that dose? Might try it out that high on my next cycle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa.

Highest I ever went was 100mg. How was 150 and 200mg? How long did you run it at that dose? Might try it out that high on my next cycle.
I ran 150 for a week and 200 for a week, worked up from 75. It was intense! Bad ass lifts, made me easily agitated

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 150 for a week and 200 for a week, worked up from 75
Yea my last run was 75 for 10 weeks. It was decent. I want to see 150-200 like u guys.

What did you notice?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea my last run was 75 for 10 weeks. It was decent. I want to see 150-200 like u guys.

What did you notice?
I think maybe they use so much just because they like rubbing themselves. I'm 150-200mg worth of dermatrest...That's a lot of rubbing!. My opinion is it isn't worth it to go over 100mg. And if your just using it as test base, no need to go over 25mg. Anything over that and it's a cycle not a "test base"...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think maybe they use so much just because they like rubbing themselves. I'm 150-200mg worth of dermatrest...That's a lot of rubbing!
Lol! Hey whatever floats their boat

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think maybe they use so much just because they like rubbing themselves. I'm 150-200mg worth of dermatrest...That's a lot of rubbing!. My opinion is it isn't worth it to go over 100mg. And if your just using it as test base, no need to go over 25mg. Anything over that and it's a cycle not a "test base"...
I like rubbing myself
I don't have my trest yet though

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm.. I only applied the TD Trest once a day in the morning. After that I took oral Trest throughout the day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't blame anyone for that though. I mean having enough DermaTrest to be able to run such high doses would make anyone want to rub themselves.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that dose is expensive. Only bought one bottle on blk fri. I regret it now. Smh. Need 1-2 more.

Capt Awesome

Awards
What kind results did you guys have with trest? How much did you keep after PCT?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the most I ever ran trest was 50mg daily for 5 weeks.. That was the hardest recovery of my life.. far harder than 20+ weeks of test + deca.. I needed a damn decent amount of hcg, clomid, and a plethora of OTC agents and around 12-16 weeks to get back to normal via bloodwork.

I threw out 2 bottles of dermatest because of it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
the most I ever ran trest was 50mg daily for 5 weeks.. That was the hardest recovery of my life.. far harder than 20+ weeks of test + deca.. I needed a damn decent amount of hcg, clomid, and a plethora of OTC agents and around 12-16 weeks to get back to normal via bloodwork.

What was slowest to recover, lipids?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established

I would've taken those!!

Were you running it solo?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I recovered MUCH easier from my Dermatrest/The1/Epiandro run than my LGD/Epiandro/Dermacrine run. I didn't do any HCG for the last one though, that might have done a big difference of course...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

INSANITY!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you forgot to run your cadence along with it? **** bro I run that stuff 16 weeks and come out smellin like a rose..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you forgot to run your cadence along with it? **** bro I run that stuff 16 weeks and come out smellin like a rose..
Damn 16 weeks? Solo? What dose?

Longest I did was 10weeks at 50mg and 75mg last two weeks.

Dermatrest? Or oral?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done Trestoderm solo at 100mg for 12 weeks. I would do it again.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
What were your guys gains at 50-100mg for 10-12weeks?

Do the gains slow down at some point or keep coming along consistently?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were your guys gains at 50-100mg for 10-12weeks?

Do the gains slow down at some point or keep coming along consistently?
Depends how much you eat. By the way if that's you in your avatar, have a cheeseburger once in a while. Gains are fast the beginning of the cycle and then they slow down, but remain steady for the rest of the cycle. Weight comes on very quickly with trest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24