Considering crossing over to the dark side...

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2015-11-28 13.23.29.jpg

Whats going on brothers in iron...considering starting a PH / Sarms combo for my current bulk. I will be doing my first NPC show come June. I've competed once previously in the ocb and ending up earning my ifpa pro card for natural bbing but I hate all the restrictions in natty comps and want to see how I fair with the big dogs.

My stats are I'm 5'10 216lbs around 12%, would like to gt to 225-230 by March before cutting for the comp. I'm a bit of a supplement junkie and currently taking, laxo, epi, SL Granules, ArA and have some OG Anabeta on the way also playin around woth some bulk turk. I can get a lot of bulk powders as well so configuring a pct wouldn't be a problem i have bulk tongkat, resveratrol, DIM on hand. I also take the staples like creatine, CM and agmatine, whey protein, multivitamin and fish oil.

I also consume between 3k -3.5kcals, 40p, 40c, 20f. That fluctuates but I mae sure to get around 250g of proteins.

Right now I'm lifting for strength doing 531 program coming up on my second 4 week period then after I will be doing a modified 5x5 for 8 weeks before starting my hypertrophy and endurance work.

I've been training consistently for the past 4 years and on and off for 6 years, played alil college football and have been told I have good genes. Which makes sense since I won my first show. You can check it out if you give a F*** on ig: Team_Brolic_Squad.

Well this was a lot buts its my first post and I look forward to being more active but any suggestions on a good bulking Andro/Sarms stack or just Andro would be helpful unless you guys think I should keep natty bulking haha

Oh yeah current maxes 505 squat, 545 Deads, 345 bench (which is BS)

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you haven't already lol! Just sayin

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea sorry I'm not buying that you're natural

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Everybody knows black people get ripped naturally, the white dude whose done 2-3 cycles looks as good as the black dude whose worked out for 3-4 years. Not racism by any means, it's just genetics. I'd say do a real cycle man, like actual testosterone if you can pin.. How old are you? Look high 20's low 30's

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 126939

Whats going on brothers in iron...considering starting a PH / Sarms combo for my current bulk. I will be doing my first NPC show come June. I've competed once previously in the ocb and ending up earning my ifpa pro card for natural bbing but I hate all the restrictions in natty comps and want to see how I fair with the big dogs.

My stats are I'm 5'10 216lbs around 12%, would like to gt to 225-230 by March before cutting for the comp. I'm a bit of a supplement junkie and currently taking, laxo, epi, SL Granules, ArA and have some OG Anabeta on the way also playin around woth some bulk turk. I can get a lot of bulk powders as well so configuring a pct wouldn't be a problem i have bulk tongkat, resveratrol, DIM on hand. I also take the staples like creatine, CM and agmatine, whey protein, multivitamin and fish oil.

I also consume between 3k -3.5kcals, 40p, 40c, 20f. That fluctuates but I mae sure to get around 250g of proteins.

Right now I'm lifting for strength doing 531 program coming up on my second 4 week period then after I will be doing a modified 5x5 for 8 weeks before starting my hypertrophy and endurance work.

I've been training consistently for the past 4 years and on and off for 6 years, played alil college football and have been told I have good genes. Which makes sense since I won my first show. You can check it out if you give a F*** on ig: Team_Brolic_Squad.

Well this was a lot buts its my first post and I look forward to being more active but any suggestions on a good bulking Andro/Sarms stack or just Andro would be helpful unless you guys think I should keep natty bulking haha

If you're bulking then radarine (rad140) or legend (lgd) would be a very good starting place. If you wanted to go a little stronger then you could jump on 1,4 andro. I've actually got a few users guides up right now with full discriptions and example cycles that you can look at for both sarms and andros. Let me know if you would like for me to link them up. Congrats on your natty progress, very impressive.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback as soon as I posted this I saw that Andro guide..contemplating running 1,4 Andro stack with LGD but it seems like the pct would be really extensive.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback as soon as I posted this I saw that Andro guide..contemplating running 1,4 Andro stack with LGD but it seems like the pct would be really extensive.
Pct will be a breeze off of those compounds. All you really need for pct is clomid at 50/50/25/25. You could throw in some OL super pct to help with estrogen and prolactin control and a natty anabolic like epic unleashed. Clomid works very well at restarting the hpta and in turn, increasing natural test production. Just follow the rule time on + pct = time off and you will go far in this game.

Jriddik

Awards
View attachment 126939

Man! You are one big MFer!!! Looking good man! I would say if you want to compete for the long haul, to dive into pinning..... Test is best :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds like a good starting point and recovery should be easy. Yatesy knows exactly what he's talking about. Great job on hitting your natural limits before delving into anabolics. Also wise choice on starting mild and progressing.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I'm def going to be saving up some doe so iI can do it right

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
First of all, great work taking your physique to that level naturally (which I'm assuing its true cause you have no reason to lie ) impressive work.

I used SARMs for a while before I went to the dark side. Even after SARMs I probably wasn't as close to the "natural" genetic plateau as you are already. If you are really natty, I don't think you will see noticeable gains without something stronger than sarms, especially if you are trying to bulk.

For me sarms have always been a great mass preservation or recomping tool, but for someone with your level of development, and if you want to bulk forget the andros and sarms and run a basic test cycle. If your ultimate goal is to run with the big dogs, get a handle on how to run a simple injectable cycle and how your body reacts. Don't get me wrong, I saw nice results from some sarm cycles, but once you start pinning, it becomes immediately evident which is better for gains.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
First of all, great work taking your physique to that level naturally (which I'm assuing its true cause you have no reason to lie ) impressive work.

I used SARMs for a while before I went to the dark side. Even after SARMs I probably wasn't as close to the "natural" genetic plateau as you are already. If you are really natty, I don't think you will see noticeable gains without something stronger than sarms, especially if you are trying to bulk.

For me sarms have always been a great mass preservation or recomping tool, but for someone with your level of development, and if you want to bulk forget the andros and sarms and run a basic test cycle. If your ultimate goal is to run with the big dogs, get a handle on how to run a simple injectable cycle and how your body reacts. Don't get me wrong, I saw nice results from some sarm cycles, but once you start pinning, it becomes immediately evident which is better for gains.
You shed light on a very good point and I agree with you. Those with appreciable muscular development gained naturally over the years will more likely than not require something with a little more punch than what can be offered by SARMS and the various and heavily-marketed OTC "natural test boosting" supplements, as well as the alleged (legal) pro-hormones on the market today with claims of high testosterone conversion equivalent to that of injectable testosterone (I'm not buying this, but whatever). It has been argued that those with appreciable muscle mass development acquired naturally over many years of training will not even respond to conservative doses of injectable testosterone (in terms of new muscle mass accrual) and as such, will need to jump right into 500mg+ per week to experience any further appreciable muscular development. They may feel good on lower doses, but to continue packing on appreciable mass once your body has pretty much reached its peak naturally will require a heavy punch of something exogenous........in my humble opinion.