First cycle supermandro/Andro the giant stack

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
What's up looking to so first cycle just want to make sure I have everything covered
Stack will look like this
Week's 1-4
Supermandro
Andro the giant
Ar1macare
Weeks 5-8
Liquid clomid 50/50/25/25
Lgi rebirth
Daa max

How does this look everything is in hand except clomid was going to go without it bit after much research figured better safe then sorry so 2 airing for that before I start.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Run the andros for 8 weeks 330mg/day each week. Otherwise your g2g. You won't get much from 4 weeks of the andros, also some would say 4 weeks of clomid is overkill. I'm from the better safe than sorry camp, also too considering your using RC.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Run the andros for 8 weeks 330mg/day each week. Otherwise your g2g. You won't get much from 4 weeks of the andros, also some would say 4 weeks of clomid is overkill. I'm from the better safe than sorry camp, also too considering your using RC.
What would you think the size difference would be between 4 and 8 weeks? Diet is solid currently lean bulking 575 carbs,87 fat, 200 protein. 5'9 178lbs about 13% bf currently.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
What would you think the size difference would be between 4 and 8 weeks? Diet is solid currently lean bulking 575 carbs,87 fat, 200 protein. 5'9 178lbs about 13% bf currently.
That's a difficult question to answer. But I can tell you this, the andros take a few weeks for them to kick in. Why stop the cycle when things just starts getting good? Running them for 8 weeks will provide a much more effective cycle with minimal sides. If your going to do it, do it right lol

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
25. Coming in 26. Would 6-8lbs be a feasible number

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
So pretty much pick up another bottle of supermandro and andro the giant what about ar1macare would I need that for the whole 8 wks? And my original pct is still g2g

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Correct, I'd also grab another arimacare pro. PCT is solid

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Will do. Not going to commit to log but will shoot for update every two weeks or so. Order more hopeing to start cycle in a week or so will be as follows
Weeks 1-8
Supermandro
Andro the giant
Ar1macare
Weeks 9-12
Liquid clomid 50/50/25/25
Lgi rehab
Daa max
And to recap
5'9 178lbs
Looking for 6+lbs hopefully get more
Anymore suggestions let me kno!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You're pretty squared away, if you really wanted to err on the side of caution scoop up some OTC AI like letrone or even go Rx like exemestane. Since I believe this is your first cycle you don't know how prone you are to elevated estrogen

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Don't no what elevated estrogen signs are, but I have never had sore itchy puffy nipple in my life not even through puberty so I'd say estrogen would be ok

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Don't no what elevated estrogen signs are, but I have never had sore itchy puffy nipple in my life not even through puberty so I'd say estrogen would be ok
Just keep an eye out, 4-Andro does convert to estrogen. You shouldn't have any issues, more of a better safe than sorry.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So pretty much pick up another bottle of supermandro and andro the giant what about ar1macare would I need that for the whole 8 wks? And my original pct is still g2g
Correct, I'd also grab another arimacare pro. PCT is solid
This isn't a bad idea at all. I would definitely run them for 8 weeks. However, in my experience, these andros are so mild I would take half dose of my cycle support to stretch out 1 bottle for 8 weeks. That's just how I would do it after what I've experienced with them. Never hurts to be extra cautious though. I would also forget the DAA and add an OTC AI on hand. If you don't need it during cycle it will be a big help in PCT. +1 on the Letrone recommendation. I think 6+ lbs is a reasonable goal, probably more with a bulking diet and an 8 week cycle.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I went a head and just ordered the extra ar1macare. Exited to start this! Calorie should be about 4000 by the time I start will be stoked if I can pick up 6-8lbs

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Letron is an AI I no that but ar1macare also has armistane in it at 50mg for the total dose. What would the difference for the two be. And rehab in my pct also has the armistane for estrogen control

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letron is an AI I no that but ar1macare also has armistane in it at 50mg for the total dose. What would the difference for the two be. And rehab in my pct also has the armistane for estrogen control
Arimistane is debatable as an effective AI. The general consensus is that it is more effective as a cortisol reducing agent rather than aromatase inhibitor. You would probably be fine without an additional AI.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Last thing I want is any gyno! Ordered the latron! So keep this on hand just incase and throw it in pct for sure and cancel out that DAA.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last thing I want is any gyno! Ordered the latron! So keep this on hand just incase and throw it in pct for sure and cancel out that DAA.
That's solid. It's really anabolic in nature too so it will help you keep up intensity and gains in PCT.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is debatable as an effective AI. The general consensus is that it is more effective as a cortisol reducing agent rather than aromatase inhibitor. You would probably be fine without an additional AI.
Exactly, I wouldn't ever use Arimistane as an AI. Letrone will serve you well in the event you need it for oncycle estrogen control, also a great addition to pct. Start it 3rd week of pct and run it 2/2/1/1/1/1 or just 2/2/1/1 and keep the remaining pills for your next run

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Everything showed up earlier then expected. Today marks day 1. I'll update this thread in about 2 weeks.
Day 1 weight 177

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Forgot to ask, how easy will the gains I make be kept? Hopefully pretty easy since doing proper pct and I'll keep calories well above maintenance

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Should be easily kept if diet and training intensity stay the same as on cycle. You may want to bump up cals a bit in PCT.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
One week down. Nothing yet which was expected hopefully by mid next week or so they start kicking in.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I have done my first cycle with Mandro and androvar. Didn't go with giant cause I have pubertal gyno so I believe I'm prone to gyno. Anyways, I would say your cycle should at least be 6 weeks. I personally didn't see any mass gains after 6 weeks. But in your case since you had giant instead of my androvar, you probably will put on more mass. But you will definitely lose some weight after your cycle ends and this is because you'll lose the water retention from giant but other than that 6-8 lbs is definitely possible. I would say if everything goes right you'll be able to pack on 10lbs easily

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I have done my first cycle with Mandro and androvar. Didn't go with giant cause I have pubertal gyno so I believe I'm prone to gyno. Anyways, I would say your cycle should at least be 6 weeks. I personally didn't see any mass gains after 6 weeks. But in your case since you had giant instead of my androvar, you probably will put on more mass. But you will definitely lose some weight after your cycle ends and this is because you'll lose the water retention from giant but other than that 6-8 lbs is definitely possible. I would say if everything goes right you'll be able to pack on 10lbs easily
10lbs would be sweet. Planning on 8 wks I'll access everything at 6 and go on from there. I don't have pubertal gyno or anything like that and I'm fairly lean probably around 13% but gyno still has me worried. Find myself looking at my nips to see if they look different. And my chest is sore from working out and in my mind I keep thinking it's gyno!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
It really looks like you've done your research. It's always good to see members who are intelligent enough to question things before they put in random drugs in their body.

Best of luck. I know you'll love your cycle cause I know I did.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Thanks. Always gotta do your hone work.I'll be updated every week

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
There are to many gyno story's on the net! They got me worried now and I swear my left nip had a burning sensation. Look normal and feel normal to touch its when I think about it. In only 8 days on these andros so I'm probably just crazy

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Have a question about AI on cycle. I have the letrone, say I needed it on cycle do I continue taking it through pct or would I stop when pct started then continue last week of pct and then the 3 after?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Have a question about AI on cycle. I have the letrone, say I needed it on cycle do I continue taking it through pct or would I stop when pct started then continue last week of pct and then the 3 after?
The gyno is in your head, quit playing with your nipples lol. You can run the letrone all the way through. no need to take a break.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I kno it's in my head because if I'm occupied it's all if a sudden gone lol. Ok good to no.

Capt Awesome

Awards
This isn't a bad idea at all. I would definitely run them for 8 weeks. However, in my experience, these andros are so mild I would take half dose of my cycle support to stretch out 1 bottle for 8 weeks. That's just how I would do it after what I've experienced with them. Never hurts to be extra cautious though. I would also forget the DAA and add an OTC AI on hand. If you don't need it during cycle it will be a big help in PCT. +1 on the Letrone recommendation. I think 6+ lbs is a reasonable goal, probably more with a bulking diet and an 8 week cycle.
^^^This

I put on about 8lbs whenever I take 1-andro.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
So today is day 12. So far nothing to much yet, believe the back pumps may be starting had some lower back pain/tightness yesterday and weight has been a up a steady two pounds all week. Also started taking the letrone today because I have two bottles so figured why not rather take it then "need" to take it.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 14, nothing yet. Hopefully anytime now I start seeing a difference seems like this is the time it should start kicking in.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
i did a mandro and androvar cycle and the first time i felt a difference was when i got a huge pump all of a sudden from nowhere and this happened for me around week 3

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
How did you like it? What kind of gains did ypu make amd did you keep most of them

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
i gained 8 or 10 lbs in 6 weeks. i loved the cycle. it was my first and the sides i felt were, abdominal pain sometimes when i took the pills on empty stomach, loss of libido/not having any interest around week 4 or 5, ocassional high bp, and minimal shoulder/face acne. and i was able to keep most of my gains

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
What did tour pct look like?
I'm doing
liquid clomid 50/50/25/25
Lgi rebirth
Letrone started 2 days ago and will continue throughout

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I did nolva 20mg for like 2.5weeks and 10mg for like 1.5eeeks. Week 3-6 aromasin 25 and then 12.5

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Was the aromasin just a precaution? Or are you prone to estrogen sides? I didnt think supermandro or androvar converted

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Was the aromasin just a precaution? Or are you prone to estrogen sides? I didnt think supermandro or androvar converted
Yes it was a precuationary measure because I have pubertal gyno and so I didn't wanna take any chances and make things worse

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 18...still nothing hopefully this stuff starts kicking in soon

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18...still nothing hopefully this stuff starts kicking in soon
I don't wont to be rude or anything. However, you got to remember these are dheas. Even if you change the structure a little its still dhea. I wouldn't expect to much because you will be disappointed. These aren't real steroids(i mean already active) they are 2 steps dhea compounds, that have very little anabolic capabilities before converting. They have poor oral bio-availability. Another big down fall with these, as pointed out by mr.cooper69 before a left, is that these dhea use certain enzymes that are only created in decent amounts while hpta is fully functioning. This means the longer you are on cycle the less they will be converted. These enzymes are also apart of a negative feedback loop with the hpta and will cause more suppression then there real AD counterparts. You will can make some gains but don't think you gonna put on 10-15 pounds of muscle. One plus with dhea is that dhea(other then 1dhea) is, even before converting, is that they are very good for mood and libido. That is one of the reason people use 4dhea is a test base. Even though very very little of the 4dhea actually makes it to becoming test

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 21. Feeling slightly stronger in gym lifts increasing more then usual. Weight is up 5lb as of this morning. Few random pimples on chest which I never ever get. Other then that everything is normal.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 28
Definitely some strength increase in the gym. Feeling and looking more full and good pumps. Actually up 9lbs right now we will see how much of that is "holiday" weight. No sides besides lower back tightness

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Got a question so thinking about pct and I have liquid clomid. As of right now I have zero sides besides what I think are back pumps. Testes fine, mood fine, libido fine noticing nothing so would it be ok to dose clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 being hoe mild this cycle is and of coarse that would be along with lgi rehab

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take any chances. The only way to really know how shut down you are is to get bloodwork done. If you get your blood results and see you aren't shut down, only then can you lower the dose