Buying stuff for recomp, opinions needed

ybg

Awards
I'm planning to run a mild cycle mid January, expecting to recomp a bit. I've decided to try my first PH and thought to give Brawn's 11-andro a go.
I'm thinking of running it as per bottle's instructions, at 300mg ED for 4 weeks and have Alphamax by Performax labs as a pct. Or should i say run the two products back to back?
I also thought i would buy a bottle of Recompadrol to use throughout the cycle and with some high carb meals. I'm going to Italy mid December and i need to try some Italian pizza etc.
My questions are: a)Is it ok to take Recompadrol while on 11-andro or alphamax? b)Is Brawn's 11-andro legit? I can barely find any reviews about it. c)Is this whole post a big mistake?
Any input or advice would be appreciated.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I'm not sure about the 11-andro. You need a SERM. If you're not sure what a SERM is you need to research more.

Alphamax is a great addition to a PCT, but not the main thing you need.

SERM SERM SERM SERM!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm planning to run a mild cycle mid January, expecting to recomp a bit. I've decided to try my first PH and thought to give Brawn's 11-andro a go.
I'm thinking of running it as per bottle's instructions, at 300mg ED for 4 weeks and have Alphamax by Performax labs as a pct. Or should i say run the two products back to back?
I also thought i would buy a bottle of Recompadrol to use throughout the cycle and with some high carb meals. I'm going to Italy mid December and i need to try some Italian pizza etc.
My questions are: a)Is it ok to take Recompadrol while on 11-andro or alphamax? b)Is Brawn's 11-andro legit? I can barely find any reviews about it. c)Is this whole post a big mistake?
Any input or advice would be appreciated.
You won't get much if anything at all out of that dose. Even at 900mg it is a super mild. You would be better off running a different compound that would better suit your needs.

ybg

Awards
I hear that you get the cortisol control effect at that dose and thought it could help a bit to boost my progress. Deffinitely not looking for its anabolic effect. I'm also planning to run a halo cycle later in 2016, so i know what a serm is, i'm still in the search for a legit source in Europe though.
Since you guys say that 11-andro is not worth the try, i guess i should keep the money and prepare the halo cycle instead.Any other suggestion before i try halo?
Thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hear that you get the cortisol control effect at that dose and thought it could help a bit to boost my progress. Deffinitely not looking for its anabolic effect. I'm also planning to run a halo cycle later in 2016, so i know what a serm is, i'm still in the search for a legit source on Europe though.
Since you guys say that 11-andro is not worth the try, i guess i should keep the money and prepare the halo cycle instead.Any other suggestion before i try halo?
Thank you.
Halo is a good starting point, I would finish your research and then jump into a halo cycle as your first run.

Reactions: ybg
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Halo cycle sounds ideal.

Recompadrol could be used now until you start, why not, great product.
Or in PCT.

ybg

Awards
Halo cycle sounds ideal.

Recompadrol could be used now until you start, why not, great product.
Or in PCT.
Should i run the whole bottle or take a dose before high carb meals and keep the rest to use it with pct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should i run the whole bottle or take a dose before high carb meals and keep the rest to use it with pct?
Option 2 there sounds like what I would do.
A good GDA through PCT is invaluable, to help keep nutrients going to muscle tissue like they were on cycle.

Bridges the gap nicely

Reactions: ybg

ybg

Awards
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the input guys, i really appreciate it. I'm going to post again when i'm ready for the cycle.