Newbies.....

Shake

Awards
Whats up with all these damn noobs giving advice to people about their cycles. But they havent a clue what brand to use or what ancillaries........im not pointing fingers..................wtf happened to this board.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nevermind, Anyway who are you referring to.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nothing happened to this board .. its still the best board on the net ... what's your problem?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't care about your join date .. you've spend 8 hours on the board ryan's spent nearly 3 weeks total time

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
very insightful comment thanks for sharing .. the board's a lot better for it :rolleyes:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are u trying to be an A$$ O? do you see my join date........
I was referring to Glens original post. A mistake on his part, however he is right about your comments, they are not needed.

Welcome back, and how about providing some substance other than fodder.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
And................
and as far as i'm concerned you're a noob too .. you come in a bitch about the board yet you've barely spent any time here over the past 2.5 years you've been a member

Shake

Awards
and as far as i'm concerned you're a noob too .. you come in a bitch about the board yet you've barely spent any time here over the past 2.5 years you've been a member
ROFL..........yea i did take some time off this board..I love this board. Good ol days when chemo was setting up his operation....

AND i never bitched abt the board...maybe u need to re-read the post.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Let me try and shed some light here.

This board has been growing, and due to this, there has been an influx of "newbies". Probably wandering over here from bb.com and such boards. With that, there are those who just ignore the Stickies, and ask questions that could be easily researched. I know the intent of this board was to be for intermediate and/or advanced members, who should already know certain things about AAS's, etc. I guess you could label it as "growing pains". All popular boards go through it.

The MODS here have been great with allowing the members to let those who "need" to know the rules, to advise them, or give the advice. They do step in when it becomes a problem.

This is still a great board, with a positive environment, and with great peeps. :thumbsup:

Shake

Awards
Let me try and shed some light here.

This board has been growing, and due to this, there has been an influx of "newbies". Probably wandering over here from bb.com and such boards. With that, there are those who just ignore the Stickies, and ask questions that could be easily researched. I know the intent of this board was to be for intermediate and/or advanced members, who should already know certain things about AAS's, etc. I guess you could label it as "growing pains". All popular boards go through it.

The MODS here have been great with allowing the members to let those who "need" to know the rules, to advise them, or give the advice. They do step in when it becomes a problem.

This is still a great board, with a positive environment, and with great peeps. :thumbsup:
It is a nice board...and im glad to be a member......just that getting advice about a cycle from someone who hasnt even held a steroid in their hands...........im just saying....sorry if anyone thinks i offended them or "their" board.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Um hello, just because someone is new to the board, doesn't mean they are new to the game and don't know anything. Open your mind bro....

I, for example, only post about stuff that I'm comfortable talking about.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken here. Ryan and Glen are good dudes, and they were more-than-likely protecting the integrity of the board.

I understand about someone who has no business giving advice out. Although, if it happens, and it's bad advice, others will usually jump in and set the person straight. Most of them bring what they have been toldon the street, or from some boards that pass bad info around.

By the way...nice to have you back and posting again. :thumbsup:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well that is part of the mods jobs are to watch out for the posts like the ones you were talking about shake.. and welcome back... long long time

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well we got off to a bad start .. probably my fault as i'm very grumpy due to dieting :)

anyway nice to meet ya and lets everyone keep this a great board

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ohhh man i'd kill for some cheesecake ... seriously

alright time for broccoli and some chicken :(

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh*t your tired of dieting. I have been at it for 6 months now.:trout:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Shake....damn good to see a member that is as long in the tooth as I am ;)

Trust me, I feel you pain. Its a subject with which I have expressed concern myself. But trust me, all of those whom have preceeded me in posting on this thread are extremely knowledegable in all subjects aas related. The mods as well do a great job keeping this board the best of its kind on the net. Please stick around and become part of the solution to the problem to which you have expressed concern.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Shake I think I know where you're coming from, at least in my case it's seeing all these people who "newbies" asking for superdrol sources, BUT the mods do a hell of a job of closing their threads and banning whoever they have to ban. I was here when the focus of the board was transdermal homebrewing and making gear with powdersbut there are a lot of smart people here and some very reputable sponsors that give great service and make great products which is an a luxury you won't find in most places. We even have contests now, AM is making progress and getting better

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I only would take "advice" from a poster that knew what he/she was talking about.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
One problem is due to certain supplement companies. When they marketed M1T and other methyls, they talked nothing about proper PCT. I know the goal for these compaines is to make that almighty dollar. However, I wonder how many hospital/doctor visits their products caused due to improper use. I know it is the consumers responsibility to know what they are taking, and what proper PCT is. But some of these companies were marketing 50mg M1T caps. That is very irresponsible.

The flood of the legal steroids and other PH's, along with the publicity of certain professional athletes who claim to have taken them, created a larger market, especially for younger people. Thus, has brought more people to these boards who post what they "hear" from the lifting buddies.

I think the MODS and Vets here at AM do a very good job with curbing this bad advice as quick as it is given. Not many other forums take this approach. That's why the word "RESEARCH", and advice to use the "SEARCH FUNCTION" are seen here so very often. Some newer members take it as a personal attack, not realizing it's for their own good.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have begun to practice the rule of "If I have nothing nice to say, say nothing", and I let someone else provide constructive direction or correction. But if I find that someone (anyone) is being mislead in a direction that may harm them, then I will speak up.

I often find it impossible to tolerate all the incompetence in the world...until I remember that I was once rather incompetent myself. One difference is I tried not to open my mouth and demonstrate it too often. :)