Best acne free cycle?

gynopuff

Awards
Thoughts and experiences. Post below im looking for my acne prone guys to respond.

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
After receiving countless customer feedback, I would say guys tend to usually have the least acne with either Transdermals or DHEA's. A good OCT should cover you too.

gynopuff

Awards
After receiving countless customer feedback, I would say guys tend to usually have the least acne with either Transdermals or DHEA's. A good OCT should cover you too.
What do you mean? Like 4 andro 1 andro? Tbase?

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, even TD tr3st

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
And which of those would you say causes least amount of acne?
Well, I would say they're all in the same realm of little to none. Would still recommend an OCT to go with it.

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
There is no real definate answer..some have less probability yes,but not said in stone.Perhaps some ph's ,but I don't know alot about them

gynopuff

Awards
So I guess Var/Primo are the only ways to go with like 100mg test wk?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest is a relatively dry compound? Come on now
Well, probably depends on the dosages. It's become the norm to run high doses of trestolone, a compound where previously 30mg injected was a high dose, However since it's become popular with all the mainstream using it, people think it's normal to use at 50+ mg's

Menadione for me was pretty dry at 30mg ed, had me feeling great, lean, hard, vascular.