Winstrol only ?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I wanna do winstrol only for 6 weeks been off for a year now from methylsten and episatne and want to lean out while makeing slight gains lmk what you guys think

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I know I just wanna know who's done it and some advice on it I've done morals only and had great results with minimal side effects.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I don't think you'll find (m)any that have done it because it's a stupid idea. That said, if you had good results in the past, go for it and let us know.

Winny is dry and already very hard on your joints when run WITH test. Without test, you will shut down your natural test production and any aromatization to estrogen. You will need some estrogen for gains, libido and for your joints.

My two cents. Good luck.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Dosent test also shut down your batty test so if I combined the two I'd have worse shut down in the end

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
That's the part I never understood except that test makes you feel like your natty test didn't shut down but it does anyways

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to try it solo then you can run Dermacrine alongside it for a better/smoother run.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
How bad would the effects of running 50mgs ed of winstrol vs 80mgs of episatne ed?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I ran the epi with msten tho idk if that makes a huge difference but I gained about 12 pounds of lbm and kept it side effect free some ball shrinkage but they were back to normal if not bigger two weeks after the 8 week cycle Oct was aromasin and nolva

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well both of them will dry you out pretty bad, joints will be rough.... dermacrine would definitely help that by raising up estrogen again a bit.

I am not sure about the winstrol, but I can comment on 80mg of epi. It can cause bad cramping at that dosage and electrolytes + taurine will definitely be needed.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Yea I Def took those precausions that all ppl say about epi is cramps woch I was working tree removal at the time and the leg cramps were insane like thought I was gunna doe lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane will give you more gains though btw. Winny will help with that grainy look if you're already fairly lean.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
6 weeks prob but no small to big dosing 75mg ed for the whole run

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good choice. If you don't want to run dermacrine with it, grab a bottle of DHEA. Your run will be so much better with about 100-200mg of DHEA taken alongside the EPI.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Jake ... wat are you doing ? A cut , A bulk, or A recomp?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Just lean out whilst fining some mass nothing huge nothin small rite in the middle

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm about 8% body fat so not so much leaning just like a good 8-10 pounds lean muscle

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Not trying to just cause I hate needles have done it tho just don't like it aybe cause the first thing o ever pinned was tren

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Try Triumphalis, Nano Mithras, 11kt stack if u can find it you'll get way betters gains and look shredded. It's like masteron.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I laugh when people say oral only cycles are no-no's when the majority of users her take a ton of prohormones and oral steroid precursors without any test as a base.

Winni only cycle is fine if you want temporary effects, just don't expect perm gains imo. 600mg mast + 50mg winni is a killer cut cycle.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I laugh when people say oral only cycles are no-no's when the majority of users her take a ton of prohormones and oral steroid precursors without any test as a base.
I think the test base thing is catching on slowly but still nobody wants to pin any actual test lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the test base thing is catching on slowly but still nobody wants to pin any actual test lol.
If you are sourcing winstrol.. get test, or masteron as your base IMO.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, you don't need to tell me that, you need to tell the OP.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Talking mast eq test dbol .... iam getting excited in a bad way ...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I wanna do winstrol only for 6 weeks been off for a year now from methylsten and episatne and want to lean out while makeing slight gains lmk what you guys think
LEAN out,SLIGHT gains...why not Anavar?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
LEAN out,SLIGHT gains...why not Anavar?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I've heard the shut down on anavar is supposedly horrible compared to most orals

jakecake

jakecake

Awards

Winni only cycle is fine if you want temporary effects, just don't expect perm gains imo. 600mg mast + 50mg winni is a killer cut cycle.
I always thought the same thing

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you could replace anadrol you would use alpha1max by bsl . Much much better. ...

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I might just go with epi at 75mgs ed for 6 weeks and just leave it there any advice from anyone

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I herd the gains from epi will be more perm than the winny

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as "permanent gains". You can lose any and all gains. Nothing is ever permanent.

There is such thing as "quality gains", ie lean gains. Temporary gains are attributed more to water/glycogen super saturation which pumps the muscle. IE: wet gains

Epi and winny will both provide lean gains.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I always enjoyed stacking winny and anavar. Test is a must though if you want to be able to function normally lol.

gynopuff

Awards
People run ph's without test you all are just echoes. I ran var alone which was a big mistake and my results were amazing i felt lole crap but had 0 acne and an easy recovery because i didnt run test. If i did it again id run low dose test.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
People run ph's without test you all are just echoes. I ran var alone which was a big mistake and my results were amazing i felt lole crap but had 0 acne and an easy recovery because i didnt run test. If i did it again id run low dose test.
Your name is ****ing amazing lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!