MK-677 experiences

M

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Just ordered my first bottle of mk-677 as i've heard good things but curious to see if any long term benefits have been found by users, has anyone been on this stuff for more than a few months?

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
How are things going with the MK? Any updates mate?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on MK for about 3 weeks now, first being at 10mg and last 2 at 20mg.

I've noticed an amazing improvement in sleep quality as I slept like **** to begin with. Also noticed some water retention. Currently up to about 183, which is 11lbs from where I started but I also started right after coming off the flu, so bear that in mind. I'm also running lgd at 8mg for the past 2 weeks. So far so good!

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
I'm now 2 weeks in , the first 10 days I used 30mg caps from a English company and wasn't feeling anything really. So ordered some more from a German company which are 20mg caps and BOOM! What a difference, better sleep, better workout after just 2 days , pumped up and generally feeling better. There is 2 reasons I ordered more, 1. I want to run it for at least 2 months and 2. To see if the ones I had already were legit, because I've been reading up and most people feel so thing within a week. The only downside for me is a bloated stomach which is strange because I'm not getting hungry like a lot of people talk about and my calorie intake hasn't changed.