Anadrol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Since no one checks the old school use anymore I will post this here

Sorting out the details for my next cycle and I was just wondering how liver toxic 25mg Anadrol ed would be?I know it is a low dose,but I gained 17lbs from 20mg dbol e/d dor four weeks on one of mu previous cycles,so I think it's safe to say 25mg drol will give me nice mass gains to kickstart with :D

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I'm running 50mg right now along with 100mg of trest. I'm taking liver support on cycle and have had zero issues.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 50mg right now along with 100mg of trest. I'm taking liver support on cycle and have had zero issues.
what are the mass gains like?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
4 weeks in I'm up from 245 to about 255 right now only running a couple hundred cals in surplus

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Dosing?,that sounds good

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I've started anadrol at 50 and running it there for the whole six week cycle. Trest has been gradual from 50/75/100 increasing basically every other week.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
My buddy has been on anadrol for 4 weeks and is one of those idiots who uses literally zero support anything. Doesn't even have a pct lined up. He hasn't had any side effects yet but then again it's still early, use any of the many support supps with tudca and you're golden.

P.s. Anadrol is one oral steroid that was proven to give liver cancer. Maybe from its ability to raise red blood count so high?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Instead of anadrol run tren , ive done both anadrol made me into a dickhead to everyone.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would never be able to do tren,I have anxiety and depression which is very easily controlled with lexamill,but why tempt it?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you post your lab work that shows an unimpaired liver by way of ALK Phos and GGT levels on 50mg of anadrol and 100mg trest.. I'd be highly interested to see that. I had pretty high liver enzymes from a medication with ZERO side effects, I never knew until lab work.. so how do you no? You don't get symptoms until way later.

OP, 25mg will stress you, but as long as your liver is healthy and you run it for an appropriate amount of time, you should be fine.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would never be able to do tren,I have anxiety and depression which is very easily controlled with lexamill,but why tempt it?
Dont temp it. That's not good , stick to wat works for you safely. Msten aggravated my PTSD. At 30mgs i was creeping around my house at night with the idea someone else was trying to flank me. Never again.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Dont temp it. That's not good , stick to wat works for you safely. Msten aggravated my PTSD. At 30mgs i was creeping around my house at night with the idea someone else was trying to flank me. Never again.
Rxactly,would I like to use tren? Yes,a boatload of it..will I?..no..Npp yess

hide83

Awards
I get crazy anxiety from Msten/Dmz but I felt pretty good on oral tren. You'll never know until you try. If you do decided to do it run tren ace. That way if it messes with your head it will be out of your system quickly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you post your lab work that shows an unimpaired liver by way of ALK Phos and GGT levels on 50mg of anadrol and 100mg trest.. I'd be highly interested to see that. I had pretty high liver enzymes from a medication with ZERO side effects, I never knew until lab work.. so how do you no? You don't get symptoms until way later.

OP, 25mg will stress you, but as long as your liver is healthy and you run it for an appropriate amount of time, you should be fine.
This is true. By the time symptoms show up, you are pretty much screwed.

Jriddik

Awards
This!!! I have run tren with out issue, but Msten made me think all sorts of crazy stuff.... Glad I'm not the only person!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This!!! I have run tren with out issue, but Msten made me think all sorts of crazy stuff.... Glad I'm not the only person!
Switching to IM everything lol in a few short weeks. No more msten!
I had my 2 way short wave on speaking in code and no one else was on the air haha it was a trip !

Jriddik

Awards
Switching to IM everything lol in a few short weeks. No more msten!
I had my 2 way short wave on speaking in code and no one else was on the air haha it was a trip !
Same here, once I'm back from injury.... Orals are way too hard on the body (and mind)

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I got a bunch of msten. Y'all making me want to sell it lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just follow dosage recommend. It effects everyone differently. Some genetic similarities will encounter the same side effects. Vaccines aren't always vaccines , lol try it out .....

Jriddik

Awards
I have a couple buddies that love it, and run it with no issues, so it varies person to person.... I agree with Hulk, give it a try.... You will know pretty quickly if you can't take it (it had me with severe anxiety and paranoia at day 5)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P.s. Anadrol is one oral steroid that was proven to give liver cancer. Maybe from its ability to raise red blood count so high?
That had more to due with dosage and length of exposure. It was given to anemic people as high 5mg/kg. That's 550mg a day for me and non-stop. Later studies using 100mg for 12 weeks showed much less toxicity.

Jriddik

Awards
Jriddik https://youtu.be/a1sf2CzEq0w best way to explain it !!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's the truth, and a great song. Yeah I would just lay there freaking out, thinking crazy things. Example, my girlfriend was asleep next to me, and I was for certain she was dreaming of leaving me. I had never thought that before.... Or I would get out of bed like 3-4 times to make sure the locks were all locked. I mean paranoid schizo symptoms that I have NEVER had before

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's the truth, and a great song. Yeah I would just lay there freaking out, thinking crazy things. Example, my girlfriend was asleep next to me, and I was for certain she was dreaming of leaving me. I had never thought that before.... Or I would get out of bed like 3-4 times to make sure the locks were all locked. I mean paranoid schizo symptoms that I have NEVER had before
Exactly lol at one point my wife started sleeping on the couch i once had her in a rear naked choke while i was dreaming haha she bit the **** out of my arm still got scars to prove it ha it saved her life . Apparently i kept yelling iam rambo biitch instead of iam rick james biitch . Funny moments #

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dang guys...That's some scary stuff. At what point did you say to yourself "this isn't worth it.".
At the very week I began . I knew something was wrong when I kept waking up halfway through the night tripping out over nothing I don't know why I even bothered staying where I was it was at the time not in my best interest I got to the point where I didn't care anymore and what I was thinking got the best of my mind and it took me over. I did some things I shouldn't have said some things I shouldn't have , hurt a lot of people in the process . But since then everything is better this was long ago. I'm not bragging or boasting but instead putting my story out there so if you think about using that compound it doesn't happen to everybody but it does happen to people who have certain neurological genetics. I can't really elaborate on exactly what causes the issues to arise. But I do know is dangerous if you do use this start at the lowest as possible .

Jriddik

Awards
Exactly lol at one point my wife started sleeping on the couch i once had her in a rear naked choke while i was dreaming haha she bit the **** out of my arm still got scars to prove it ha it saved her life . Apparently i kept yelling iam rambo biitch instead of iam rick james biitch . Funny moments #
Yikes!!! It's funny how we all react differently to certain compounds.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
My buddy has been on anadrol for 4 weeks and is one of those idiots who uses literally zero support anything. Doesn't even have a pct lined up. He hasn't had any side effects yet but then again it's still early, use any of the many support supps with tudca and you're golden.

Pretty sure superdrol m1t m1a methylsten cause liver cancer to if abused. Anadrol doesn't seem very inspiring to me just alot of puffy weight I dosed epistane or anavar spanks it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure superdrol m1t m1a methylsten cause liver cancer to if abused. Anadrol doesn't seem very inspiring to me just alot of puffy weight I dosed epistane or anavar spanks it
I pretty sure any 17 methyl can cuase liver cancer, especially if abused or all ready proned to it. Some are just worse then others. As for toxicity(not necessarly cancer) nothing beats methyl tren

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I pretty sure any 17 methyl can cuase liver cancer, especially if abused or all ready proned to it. Some are just worse then others. As for toxicity(not necessarly cancer) nothing beats methyl tren
Yea ur right anybody who uses that is just mindless.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea ur right anybody who uses that is just mindless.
I agree 98% of the time but it does have its uses for a VERY short period of time with the rights support supps and tons of them.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I agree 98% of the time but it does have its uses for a VERY short period of time with the rights support supps and tons of them.
I guess but that oral is way to harsh. I'm guessing guys still use it for powerlifting meetz must get u strong as fuk. I wonder how halotestin compares

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess but that oral is way to harsh. I'm guessing guys still use it for powerlifting meetz must get u strong as fuk. I wonder how halotestin compares
Ya thats what i was thinking. I also would be curious to hear how the 2 compare.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true. By the time symptoms show up, you are pretty much screwed.
Very very true.. I cant stand when people are like im fine running this. Oh, my blood pressure is normal on all my drugs. Have you checked your damn blood pressure? Most likely, NO. /rant