Best PCT for SARM only cycle? (Nolva/Clomid/Rebirth)

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I would really appreciate if one of the more knowledgeable members on this forum could answer this question.

I have done some research both on this forum and other forums and nothing is really conclusive. There is to much debate and not enough facts.

One thing i am definitely certain on is i will definitely run a proper PCT if i run ostarine or lgd. It is better to be safe then sorry.

So my question what is the best PCT to run and how should it be run?

Ie Nolva for 3 weeks 4, 20/20/10/10 .etc + DAA

Please don't recommend HCGgenerate ;)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva is fine. DAA is a cheap supp, but if you're prone to prolactin sides not a good idea.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks and at what dosage? What would recommend in DAA's place? is it even necessary?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks and at what dosage? What would recommend in DAA's place? is it even necessary?
Sup3rPCT.

Covers a LOT of angles: estro, test, cortisol, etc

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not a fan of DAA. We tested it and in 5 tests it failed 100% to alter testosterone levels and it DID raise estrogen in 2 and prolactin in 3. If I recall correctly. For sure no rise in test. Similar results for NMDA.

For OTC I would run Rebirth plus Letrone and maybe Viron for the free T boost which will help you feel better faster.
Non OTC Clomid over nolva and aromasin over adex.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im not a fan of DAA. We tested it and in 5 tests it failed 100% to alter testosterone levels and it DID raise estrogen in 2 and prolactin in 3. If I recall correctly. For sure no rise in test. Similar results for NMDA.

For OTC I would run Rebirth plus Letrone and maybe Viron for the free T boost which will help you feel better faster.
Non OTC Clomid over nolva and aromasin over adex.
Why would you want to increase free T (reduce SHBG) during PCT?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to increase free T (reduce SHBG) during PCT?
Increasing Free T will help improve how you "feel" (libido, lethargy,mood). While waiting for nolva or clomid to do their thing? That's my guess