Stano TD?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Anyone tried this? It's on sale right now at PHWsupplements and was wondering if it would be worth giving a shot??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Epiandro td ... salvo delivery method so iam guessing libido boost and power boost quick as f.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Epiandro td ... salvo delivery method so iam guessing libido boost and power boost quick as f.
I wonder if it would be noticeable Preworkout...and if it actually would help with a grainier look?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I wonder if it would be noticeable Preworkout...and if it actually would help with a grainier look?
Imo pre workout would be a great time, since sweating opens the pores for a better absorption. Yes , it would cut you up and give u some decent strength . Id run that with 4 andro. By alpha gainz.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Imo pre workout would be a great time, since sweating opens the pores for a better absorption. Yes , it would cut you up and give u some decent strength . Id run that with 4 andro. By alpha gainz.
Would the stano be worth throwing into my current trest cycle???

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just did trest and halo . Halo is over now its gonna be 1 andro aand trest until the wheels fall off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes...td's kick in fast. I used to high dose td formestane and could feel the 'rush' in less than 5 minutes!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm buying this with oral version

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
What's a good daily dose of this stuff, as a base?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Id do 50 2x a day but thats just me.
Its 100mg per ml
So 100mg per day, 30 days per bottle (at that dose). Cool, just trying to see how many bottles to order, IF I pull the trigger. Got a bottle of Tr1umph in my cabinet, it's lonely by itself!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So 100mg per day, 30 days per bottle (at that dose). Cool, just trying to see how many bottles to order, IF I pull the trigger. Got a bottle of Tr1umph in my cabinet, it's lonely by itself!
Its good to grab 1 or 2 extra ya never know when you'll need it. Grab 2 or 3 they're priced really good!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, stano td is an awesome buy! I'd totally stack it with trest to keep some of the estrogen sides under control.

I recently ran Alpha Stano and Stano TD, with 4-Andro TD and Epistane...normally my libido is garbage on epistane and lethargy kicks my ass. but, this was one of the best runs I've had...smooth sailing! Libido was HIGH, lethargy was non existent and my strength went through the roof!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, stano td is an awesome buy! I'd totally stack it with trest to keep some of the estrogen sides under control.

I recently ran Alpha Stano and Stano TD, with 4-Andro TD and Epistane...normally my libido is garbage on epistane and lethargy kicks my ass. but, this was one of the best runs I've had...smooth sailing! Libido was HIGH, lethargy was non existent and my strength went through the roof!

Seems like a waste of money buying all those products when you could have just got a bottle of DermaTrest. When you add up the price of Alpha Stano + Stano TD + 4-Andro and compare that to Dermatrest which you'd only have to run at 25 mg a day for a base, it's a no-brainer, Dermatrest wins. Every time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't agree on stano being a waste. I won't run tr3st without stano. IMO

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tr3st without stano Y?
many people report estrogen sides with Trest. using compounds with a high conversion to DHT can help manage the estrogen related sides.

I like trest, but I've never been able to get any results from 25mg...even transdermally. I had to use 100mg+ and then the estrogen sides started to kick in quickly. I imagine a good dose of epiandro or androsterone could help manage that, if you started early.

but, I trest is getting harder and harder to find and even grey market suppliers have a hard time keeping it in stock (it's hard to get raws).

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this right here is why I'm more interested in Stano. Sure, estrogen sides happen, which means even MORE products (anti-estrogen) needed for a cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
many people report estrogen sides with Trest. using compounds with a high conversion to DHT can help manage the estrogen related sides.

I like trest, but I've never been able to get any results from 25mg...even transdermally. I had to use 100mg+ and then the estrogen sides started to kick in quickly. I imagine a good dose of epiandro or androsterone could help manage that, if you started early.

but, I trest is getting harder and harder to find and even grey market suppliers have a hard time keeping it in stock (it's hard to get raws).
Good choice. I ran trest oral 200mgs ed for 3 weeks. Great gains 0 sides :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Or you could just use some exemestane. You were saying you were running Epistane, which is a DHT based compound....So you see what I was saying.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Or you could just use some exemestane. You were saying you were running Epistane, which is a DHT based compound....So you see what I was saying.
That is exactly what i did. Xstane at 25mgs ed now its e3d . I hear xstane boost test , anyone confirm that????

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
true, but epistane cannot convert to actual dht. This is the problem with compounds like superdrol and epistane, while they're 5a reduced, they lack the ability to convert to dht.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest is great but it obviously suppresses test to a great degree and with that goes DHT. No test = no DHT. For me personally lack of DHT negatively effects mood, drive, libido and energy. Adding a DHT precursor to the mix solves this. E-spray by prototype nutrition was to this day the absolute best feel good libido boost hormone product I have ever used, and this includes US pharma scripted Test cyp.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Trest is great but it obviously suppresses test to a great degree and with that goes DHT. No test = no DHT. For me personally lack of DHT negatively effects mood, drive, libido and energy. Adding a DHT precursor to the mix solves this. E-spray by prototype nutrition was to this day the absolute best feel good libido boost hormone product I have ever used, and this includes US pharma scripted Test cyp.
E spray has test cyp ?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Is e-spray still available?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
E spray has test cyp ?
No. I am saying E-spray, which was a TD epiandro, was the best feel good libido boost hormone ever. I have also been scripted US pharma test cyp and E-spray was better than that for feeling good and libido.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No. I am saying E-spray, which was a TD epiandro, was the best feel good libido boost hormone ever. I have also been scripted US pharma test cyp and E-spray was better than that for feeling good and libido.
Thanks man, i was a little confused. Ive used tri dermal by primeval labs . Was ok .

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, i was a little confused. Ive used tri dermal by primeval labs . Was ok .
Tridermal is a nice value for what is in it but I would rather have them separate so I can tailor the dose. I want more epiandro and 4dhea than I do 1deha as it makes me tired. I used to run the original 4ad at 500-1000mg TD and it was awesome felt like straight test. Now the TD carrier was not as good as the ones we have now but the thing that really keeps the 2 step dhea's from excelling is still the doses being used IMO.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tridermal is a nice value for what is in it but I would rather have them separate so I can tailor the dose. I want more epiandro and 4dhea than I do 1deha as it makes me tired. I used to run the original 4ad at 500-1000mg TD and it was awesome felt like straight test. Now the TD carrier was not as good as the ones we have now but the thing that really keeps the 2 step dhea's from excelling is still the doses being used IMO.
Thats true . I noticed nearthe end of the bottle i started getting lazy as f. Nothing could pick me up . Not even 6 no doz .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No. TD stano would be the closest thing that I know of. I have not tried the one from alpha gainz but do plan on it eventually.
Just looked at these over on PHW.com. What would you consider an "intermediate" dose for TD 1, 4, and Epi? 100mg per ml/30ml bottles - but it *is* TD, so less is needed?

Also, what is that TD Androsterone? Looked it up on Wiki and still confused. Thanks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boy I have no idea really. I used 50 sprays a day of the E-spray which I think was about 250mg/day. I feel comfortable saying a dose of 250mg/day TD of the stano would be a good starting point, I have never used the other DHEA's, 4 and 1, in TD form. 1-dhea was studied at about 300 a day oral so you SHOULD need less TD but I have not personally used it yet. If it were me I would start at:

stano=250/day
4-dhea=300
1-dhea=200

I would start there and evaluate after a few weeks and make changes if necessary.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Boy I have no idea really. I used 50 sprays a day of the E-spray which I think was about 250mg/day. I feel comfortable saying a dose of 250mg/day TD of the stano would be a good starting point, I have never used the other DHEA's, 4 and 1, in TD form. 1-dhea was studied at about 300 a day oral so you SHOULD need less TD but I have not personally used it yet. If it were me I would start at:

stano=250/day
4-dhea=300
1-dhea=200

I would start there and evaluate after a few weeks and make changes if necessary.
Thanks. So rounding down for easy math, we're talking roughly 4 bottles per compound for an 8 week cycle it looks like.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't agree on stano being a waste. I won't run tr3st without stano. IMO
Tr3st without stano Y?
Trest bloats a lot
I love Trest & Stano..!

i stacked Trest with Stano last year. After the Stano kicked in i was able to stop using my Formestane.
Stano which converts to DHT has anti estrogen properties. When I came off cycle my estrogen was
crushed, despite the fact that i hadn't used an AI in over 8 weeks.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. So rounding down for easy math, we're talking roughly 4 bottles per compound for an 8 week cycle it looks like.
That sounds about right. If it were me personally I would but one each, unless you are getting a discount, as you might(slight chance) react badly to the TD carrier if you have never tried it. I have not heard really of anyone having an issue with salvo but I have with other TD carriers.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I love Trest & Stano..!

i stacked Trest with Stano last year. After the Stano kicked in i was able to stop using my Formestane.
Stano which converts to DHT has anti estrogen properties. When I came off cycle my estrogen was
crushed, despite the fact that i hadn't used an AI in over 8 weeks.
Makes sense now !!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Good choice. I ran trest oral 200mgs ed for 3 weeks. Great gains 0 sides :)
I know I'm jumping in on this a little late but I was thinking about running some stano/epiandro with a current Derma + Oral TR3ST, wondering how you dosed the oral throughout the day? sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but this is exactly what my plan has been all along and I planned on runnin some AlphaGainz TD-Stano with another epiandro oral for approx. 300mg ED with upwards of 150-175mg tr3st

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know I'm jumping in on this a little late but I was thinking about running some stano/epiandro with a current Derma + Oral TR3ST, wondering how you dosed the oral throughout the day? sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but this is exactly what my plan has been all along and I planned on runnin some AlphaGainz TD-Stano with another epiandro oral for approx. 300mg ED with upwards of 150-175mg tr3st
I had someone ask me the other day wat test base to use for trest lol. Hijacking doesn't exist here.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm torn between that, androvar, or the Stano TD to run with my Tr1umph. Maybe Trest since it'll be gone for good, I can say I tried it

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better hurry we have 2 left at PHW. I think you'd like it. It would be a nice addition with pretty much any other compound

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Treat IS a good test base, right? Jus sayin
Trest has been probably the best legal test base for a long time, after that its probably 4-ANDRO but I don't think anything besides real M1Test or Test can replace Trest as a test base, but it does aromatize more so youll need a good AI or run it with a good DHT precursor like stano

Oh yeah! Just need some exemestane on hand. Better get some Trest before its all gone

I'm torn between that, androvar, or the Stano TD to run with my Tr1umph. Maybe Trest since it'll be gone for good, I can say I tried it
Theres no contest between those 3, Trest is king!

Better hurry we have 2 left at PHW. I think you'd like it. It would be a nice addition with pretty much any other compound
I've been noticing some good PH's on PHW yesterday and today, looks like theres some real good products specially with the 12% off. I'm looking at one of the MSten or DMZ clones, Msten would be a real nice one to throw in with TREST. I just started a DermaTR3ST/Oral TR3ST Cycle and adding EpiAndro/Stano for the DHT effects very soon