SD-Creatine & Rebound XT Advice Needed

kymo99

Awards
I am getting ready to do my first cycle of superdrol. I am going to do a 3 week cycle, as that seems to have worked the best for the people on this board. I will do 15 mg per day the first week and up it to 20 mg per day in weeks 2 and 3 if I am not seeing results. I will be taking pro liver during the cycle, eating lots of carbs, proteins, and protein supplements. I currently weigh 198 lbs, 6'0'', 33 yrs old and have lifted for two years with out using any ph's-just creatine and protein supps. I have gained about 35 lbs naturally.

My questions are this:
Will it help to take creatine during the 3 week sd cycle? Or is this overkill?

I haven't seen any dosage suggestions on the board for rebound xt coming off a 3 week cycle. I keep finding info on 4-6 week sd cycles. Does anyone have any recommendations for this? How many weeks of xt and how much per day? Some of the posts seem to illude to the fact that xt actually keeps your lipid levels up, instead of bringing them down. I am starting to worry about this.

Finally, where can I buy red yeast rice and COQ10? And how much of this is recommended to be taken during the SD cycle?

Thanks in advance to whoever can give me some good advice!

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Board sponsors have these items(red yeast, co10)..i would use creatine during pct so you could really gauge what type of gains the drol is giving you. rxt pct ive seen is 3 a day week one, 2 week two, 1 week three.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Don't use creatine during your cycle, save for pct or you'll get back pumps like it's no tomorrow, you'll get back pumps anyway, so you should get taurine and use 5 g a day, to prevent it. I advise you to use nolva for pct, it's "lipid friendly" as oppose to rxt.
Although I did 3 weeks SD cycle used rxt for pct and my lipids were fine after 4 weeks I stopped SD.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I'm using Sesathin,Lean Xtreme, and Rebound XT. I'm using SesaThin to counter the sides. As for the Rebound XT. I have been using 4 caps/day spreadout. 1 morn, 1 lunch, 2 before bed. I have been using it for 2 1/2 weeks. I had a "slight" gyno problems prior to my PCT. It is almost totally gone now and my libido is through the roof. For me, nothing has worked to the effect of Rebound XT. I stand by it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Although I did 3 weeks SD cycle used rxt for pct and my lipids were fine after 4 weeks I stopped SD.
i hope i share this experience....

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine, man, you just had to learn hard way. Oh, well, **** happens...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I advise you to use nolva for pct, it's "lipid friendly" as oppose to rxt.
Do we have some data to evaluate the impact of both nolva and RXT on lipid profile? Can u point me to some thread if there are?

Altough SD proved to be almost non liver toxic, i would rather run something that its light on the liver after a methyl oral cycle and Nolva is not. This would be much more of concern for a longer cycle (like my 6 weeker var cycle i'm planning).
Hmm....

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
All I know is AI's are hard on lipids, but nolva hard on your liver only if you use it for very long time, more like 6 months, not 4 weeks of pct, so for me liver isn't the main issue with SD. But that's just me.
I'll try to get blood work done 3 weeks into my cycle and depence how bad lipid profile come back I'll deside what to use for pct nolva or rxt. also I'll try to check liver as well if they give me some kind of deal at the lab. (AST-$35, ALT-$37.50, GGT-$7.50) Pricey.

jhferry

Awards
These lipid questions are running rampant. Where is the official word from DS on this?

worcesterguy

Awards
All I know is AI's are hard on lipids, but nolva hard on your liver only if you use it for very long time, more like 6 months, not 4 weeks of pct, so for me liver isn't the main issue with SD. But that's just me.
I'll try to get blood work done 3 weeks into my cycle and depence how bad lipid profile come back I'll deside what to use for pct nolva or rxt. also I'll try to check liver as well if they give me some kind of deal at the lab. (AST-$35, ALT-$37.50, GGT-$7.50) Pricey.
I could be wrong here, but I didn't think Nolva was that harsh on your liver at all. Docs give it to breast cancer patients and they stay on it for years. Think biggest serious side is uterine cancer. Granted, they don't take 40 or 60 mg a day but they are taking 10 mg a day for a couple of years.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The liver concerns are overblown, search pubmed for thousands of studies on SERMS and their possitive impact on lipids. I posted one in the DS section. Any AI will negativley affect them as well, there are also a ton of abstrats of this on pubmed.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong here, but I didn't think Nolva was that harsh on your liver at all. Docs give it to breast cancer patients and they stay on it for years. Think biggest serious side is uterine cancer. Granted, they don't take 40 or 60 mg a day but they are taking 10 mg a day for a couple of years.
Sound even better.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Drew blood yesterday, results should be here tonight or early next week, see my original thread.