MK Cycle

amg91

Awards
Hi all, decided to do a 3 month mk677 cycle due to it not suppressing testosterone or needing a pct. Looking to eat at maintenance and hope for a recomp cycle during these 3 months. Do you guys recommend Ghar1ne or some research chems? Or another brand?

Thanks in advance

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ghar1ne has done very well for me
Plus it's 3rd party tested, much more trustworthy than a RC site IMO

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What was your cycle like?
10mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg from a different company/product, and dropped it back down to 10mg during my PCT for the last month. I'm stopping it soon so I can accurately log a sleep product for another company then starting back up once I'm down. It's best run for long periods of time

amg91

Awards
What was the other company? And which did you feel worked better?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What was the other company? And which did you feel worked better?
Primeval labs; I logged their Epi-GH product which was epiandrosterone and MK 677. It no longer contains MK though.
It's hard to compare since I added epiandro in at the same time as I bumped the MK dose up to 20mg.
I personally prefer a 10mg daily dosage, I sleep like a baby and the lethargy isn't there anymore during the day. It greatly helped my appetite as well.
10mg is the right dosage for me although some people find better results with 20 or even 30mg.
My suggestion is to experiment with it yourself and see what works best for you. Find out what you feel your best on. Nothing's worth taking if it makes you feel like sh1t.

amg91

Awards
Thanks for your reply. I'll probably go with mk677 for 3 months and hope it works! Know of any other nonsuppressive compounds that dont warrant a pct that I could add?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks for your reply. I'll probably go with mk677 for 3 months and hope it works! Know of any other nonsuppressive compounds that dont warrant a pct that I could add?
No problem, glad to help.
Kinda depends on your goals. Epicatechin is always a good natty anabolic to use. I've heard some good things about laxogenin lately but never tried it myself.

amg91

Awards
I tried that, didn't do jack. That's one of the reasons why I'm looking for mk677 besides Ghar1ne since I thought OL disappointed me with the EP1C Unleased (packaging wasn't completely sealed, product had no effect).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I tried that, didn't do jack. That's one of the reasons why I'm looking for mk677 besides Ghar1ne since I thought OL disappointed me with the EP1C Unleased (packaging wasn't completely sealed, product had no effect).
Hmm. I've never had a bad experience with Olympus Labs. I'm not a rep either so I have no ulterior motive to promoting them with you.

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
OL is absolutely pure quality and great, but if you do not feel comfortable with it I'd highly recommend checking out the DLN MK 6-7 (which is 25mg @ 30 caps - subling, which is a huge plus).

You can find it here: http://phwsupplements.com/mk-6-7-by-dln/.