5-6 week lean bulk.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Need input.
Going on a small lean bulk cycle in a month+\÷.
Thinking either epi/tr3st at
epi 45/45/45/45/45/(45)
Tr3st 75/75/75/75/75/(75)
or
Tr3st Only cycle at
75/75/100/100/100/(100)

Any opinions in what would be best for lean bulk.
Diet is good, and pct and a.i. is already planned and bought.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Trest. I highly doubt you will get anybody to recommend just Trest. With Epi/Trest you get a dry compound and a wet compound, so you get the best of both worlds.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Trest. I highly doubt you will get anybody to recommend just Trest. With Epi/Trest you get a dry compound and a wet compound, so you get the best of both worlds.
Yup, my previous cycle was 9 weeks tr3st/epi, so I agree.
Only question was if tr3st solo would give a better bulk in shorter time?
Anyone tried tr3st solo?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yup, my previous cycle was 9 weeks tr3st/epi, so I agree.
Only question was if tr3st solo would give a better bulk in shorter time?
Anyone tried tr3st solo?
Cool, unfortunately I can't answer that specific question. Personally (and anecdotally speaking) I think 6 weeks or even 5 is more than enough time for the Epi to kick in and have full affect (if this is your concern). The two compounds together should produce better results in that time frame than Trest solo (at that dosage).

I know you didn't mention it as one of your options but have you considered a Rad/Trest run? The Rad would quick in quickly, as would the Trest. A 5-6 week cycle would be great with these two compounds.

RAD - 12/12/12/12/0/0 (4 weeks)
Trest - 75/75/75/75/100/100 (6 weeks)

Cheers.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Cool, unfortunately I can't answer that specific question. Personally (and anecdotally speaking) I think 6 weeks or even 5 is more than enough time for the Epi to kick in and have full affect (if this is your concern). The two compounds together should produce better results in that time frame than Trest solo (at that dosage).

I know you didn't mention it as one of your options but have you considered a Rad/Trest run? The Rad would quick in quickly, as would the Trest. A 5-6 week cycle would be great with these two compounds.

RAD - 12/12/12/12/0/0 (4 weeks)
Trest - 75/75/75/75/100/100 (6 weeks)

Cheers.
Don't know about RAD. Never heard of it actually,but will Google it ASAP :)
Anyway, guess it'll be the good old tr3st/epi.
Got a hold of a box of the original HAVOC, so will start with that,and finish up with ep15tane:)
I am convinced that havoc gives much better pump than other epi products, but maybe it's just me..

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about RAD. Never heard of it actually,but will Google it ASAP :)
Anyway, guess it'll be the good old tr3st/epi.
Got a hold of a box of the original HAVOC, so will start with that,and finish up with ep15tane:)
I am convinced that havoc gives much better pump than other epi products, but maybe it's just me..
I abbreviated it but I was referring to the SARM RAD-140. Some logs report plenty of early weight gain and glycogen retention, followed by a hardening of the physique. It apperas to be a great 'kicker'. Results come early and lethargy for some can creep in around the 4th week. It seems that taking a high-dose B-complex vitamin might be helpful with this. The Trest base would be awesome with this and the two weeks of taking it past the Rad would help to solidify the gains.

Just another option but one that should put on some nice mass with the right diet and training.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
These folks can all give you some feedback on RAD140 as they have cycled or are cycling the compound. There are others as well but I am drawing a blank. You can also get it on the cheap right now because of the Black Friday sales @ Nutriverse (34$ w/ BLOWOUT35 coupon) and Orbit Supplements ($32).

Dma378 MrKleen73 CJNator YatesWifey04

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last cycle I started with trest solo then added in epistane. Things really picked up with the addition of the epi and it really balanced out the trest. This is a very synergistic combination, highly reccomended.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These folks can all give you some feedback on RAD140 as they have cycled or are cycling the compound. There are others as well but I am drawing a blank. You can also get it on the cheap right now because of the Black Friday sales @ Nutriverse (34$ w/ BLOWOUT35 coupon) and Orbit Supplements ($32).

Dma378 MrKleen73 CJNator YatesWifey04
Well I have run RAD with Test. 4 weeks is definitely the sweet spot at 12 mg. I imagine paired with Trest it would be pretty sweet as well. I'm about to find that out first hand come Monday as I kick off my Trest, RAD, MASS GH cycle. RAD for 4 weeks only at 8mg, everything else extending 8 weeks....and bridging beyond...

But yes, it will put some size on you rather quick. Also as Toren said, harden up everything. And seemingly burn through endless calories.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely a good idea !!! We have a huge black Friday sale comin up at phwsupplements. Com check us out!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Last cycle I started with trest solo then added in epistane. Things really picked up with the addition of the epi and it really balanced out the trest. This is a very synergistic combination, highly reccomended.
Yes I like the Combo of tr3st epi.
Thanx for your input. Needed to hear it from someone who actually tried it. So epi/tr3st it will be.
Will check out RAD too.

CJNator

Awards
Finally used the comp for AM so i just saw this lol but I had a decent run with it but I believe RAD effected my crohns/IBS some way so ill never use it again. I don't recall my gains but it is on my log.