Why Prohormones?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I am NOT flaming anyone just very curious.Why do people choose to run a PH or Sarm over AAS for eg Test or even oral AAS? Is it because of lack of availability or fear of needles or something else?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Legality and the social stigma of aas
Most everyday ppl won't question ph's because you can get them at a nutrition store but they view real aas like a hard drug that causes roid rage .... The media has always blames steroids when an athlete murders their family or beats their wife...

hide83

Awards
All three for most people I'd say. One big thing is significant others are normally cool with phs because you can just say they're a supplement. I'm just now taking the plunge into injectable AAS it's only because I got my wife to agree to it after a long discussion. There aren't many women that would just be cool with what the media portrays as injectable drug use. In hindsight I wish I had never messed with oral only cycles. I should've taken the plunge sooner

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
All three for most people I'd say. One big thing is significant others are normally cool with phs because you can just say they're a supplement. I'm just now taking the plunge into injectable AAS it's only because I got my wife to agree to it after a long discussion. There aren't many women that would just be cool with what the media portrays as injectable drug use. In hindsight I wish I had never messed with oral only cycles. I should've taken the plunge sooner
This me my wife although she somewhat understands they're not what the media claims, she still isn't comfortable with me using them... And she sees ph's as supplements

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT, so I have a lot of AAS available to me legally. I definitely prefer AAS.

I still like certain PH/DS though, because of some of their actions. Epistane for example, is a great DS to take when on a wet compound like test/trest, for many reasons.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on TRT, so I have a lot of AAS available to me legally. I definitely prefer AAS.

I still like certain PH/DS though, because of some of their actions. Epistane for example, is a great DS to take when on a wet compound like test/trest, for many reasons.
I wish I could get this still. Loved it.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
All I see is "my wife doesn't approve" or "jeez I wish my wife let me do things".

Sickening. No one should dictate your lifestyle choices.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am NOT flaming anyone just very curious.Why do people choose to run a PH or Sarm over AAS for eg Test or even oral AAS? Is it because of lack of availability or fear of needles or something else?
Just possession of hypodermic needles here is punishable by up to one year in prison and a $1000 fine.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Just possession of hypodermic needles here is punishable by up to one year in prison and a $1000 fine.
You're right. Something like "misd. poss of a drug object" but I would be more concerned with possession of actual AAS which is a felony. Not that any municipal, county, state, or three letter agency really cares about AAS anyway. But it is a law.

hide83

Awards
All I see is "my wife doesn't approve" or "jeez I wish my wife let me do things".

Then you're reading it wrong. My wife doesn't let or not let me do anything. It's a partnership and I may choose not to do something she doesn't agree with out of respect for her. She'd do the same for me.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'm in a relationship but the idea of marriage is impractical to me. If your wife or significant other is bossing you around, you're essentially being cucked.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in a relationship but the idea of marriage is impractical to me. If your wife or significant other is bossing you around, you're essentially being cucked.
You must be pretty young. You'll likely have a different attitude as you grow older. hide83 and I are in agreement.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right. Something like "misd. poss of a drug object" but I would be more concerned with possession of actual AAS which is a felony. Not that any municipal, county, state, or three letter agency really cares about AAS anyway. But it is a law.
I'm sure they do care, and all it takes is getting caught one time and that's it. A lot of people just don't want to take that risk. If you can't do the time, than don't do the crime...As they say.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
You must be pretty young. You'll likely have a different attitude as you grow older. hide83 and I are in agreement.
Gotcha. I guess age turns us men into cuckolds. That's an accurate assessment right?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Where are you from?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely an accessibilty issue as well. There are plenty of PH users who would use AAS in a second. The underground aspect of it and risk of getting scammed, burned, or bunked is something that scares people away too.

Wait, I don't get an email receipt for the money I just wired Slavek Borishnokov in Romania? Ok, maybe that's old school, lots of domestic availability now. But still I think people are shaky to send that money to some lab and expect steroids to land in their mailbox.

But once you start.......

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Definitely an accessibilty issue as well. There are plenty of PH users who would use AAS in a second. The underground aspect of it and risk of getting scammed, burned, or bunked is something that scares people away too.

Wait, I don't get an email receipt for the money I just wired Slavek Borishnokov in Romania? Ok, maybe that's old school, lots of domestic availability now. But still I think people are shaky to send that money to some lab and expect steroids to land in their mailbox.

But once you start.......
This is perfectly accurate of myself and most PH / SARM users I know. You can get burned both ways but it's far more likely to get burned searching for AAS than a reliable supp company. Some are unreliable so it's common sense to stray from their products but most that the members on this forum use are reliable.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's also a just not trying to find out. Because it's pretty funny how when you find a good ugl, or multiple, the level of customer service involved. Replacement policies, tracked shipments, email correspondence, quality control (to some extent), etc. You find that many of them are trying to run a legit business with as much integrity as any supplement company.

hide83

Awards
It's also a just not trying to find out. Because it's pretty funny how when you find a good ugl, or multiple, the level of customer service involved. Replacement policies, tracked shipments, email correspondence, quality control (to some extent), etc. You find that many of them are trying to run a legit business with as much integrity as any supplement company.
Problem with that is when people find out that they are reputable and have good policies, these small operations get overwhelmed. Quality suffers and after a while poof- they're gone and take a bunch of money with them even though they started out with good intentions. Best time to buy from a Ugl is when they're new imo.

Edit: also raws. They all pretty much use the same Chinese raws which are hit or miss.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
North Korea??????

Also don't PHs have way more sides and affect the liver more harshly? I've never understood the middle ground between natty and gear myself, but I'm a man of black & whites and extremes.

Also a question to those who said their partners are more cool with PH. Not giving you sass but legit wondering: if you know that they aren't natty, aren't you being deceptive? Wouldn't it be better to either come clean about what PHs are or just use gear and tell your partner why this is something you want?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established

Good luck with that mentality. Marriage is a partnership

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Problem with that is when people find out that they are reputable and have good policies, these small operations get overwhelmed. Quality suffers and after a while poof- they're gone and take a bunch of money with them even though they started out with good intentions. Best time to buy from a Ugl is when they're new imo.

Edit: also raws. They all pretty much use the same Chinese raws which are hit or miss.
Also very true.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know what a androgenic steroid hormone is?

If so you wouldn't ask questions like this.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
3 reasons for me.

1. No needles. Is not a big deal but it is an issue
2. Legal. This is the main one for me, due to work reasons I can't do illegal drugs. Legal also means you can buy products with a lot of confidence in what is actually in the bottle.
3. I like the shorter cycle time.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what a androgenic steroid hormone is?

If so you wouldn't ask questions like this.
I was asking more in terms of why people run these compounds (which convert to aas in your body) rather than something that needs no conversion,aswell as the legal vs illegal factor.I've gathered that a small percentage use these hormones because they are legal,yet they need Nolva to recover which (atleast here) is illegal without a script

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was asking more in terms of why people run these compounds (which convert to aas in your body) rather than something that needs no conversion,aswell as the legal vs illegal factor.I've gathered that a small percentage use these hormones because they are legal,yet they need Nolva to recover which (atleast here) is illegal without a script
Just not ready for needles...that's it lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Lol,I must admit if I had a fear of needles I would rather run Ph with a test base such as trest rathen than a dbol/adrol only cycle

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol,I must admit if I had a fear of needles I would rather run Ph with a test base such as trest rathen than a dbol/adrol only cycle
I'll overcome it eventually. Maybe I'll be a candidate for TRT in a few years. That would make it a lot easier lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'll overcome it eventually. Maybe I'll be a candidate for TRT in a few years. That would make it a lot easier lol
I was scared ****less of needles,I bought a needle and syringe and just stuck it in (like I was going to inject with swabs and everything) just to make myself see that it wasn't that bad LOL

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Just get Mark McGwire to inject you a la Jose Canseco.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was scared ****less of needles,I bought a needle and syringe and just stuck it in (like I was going to inject with swabs and everything) just to make myself see that it wasn't that bad LOL
Lol practice jabs....hmmm...definitely sounds like something I would do

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You get used to it in a few weeks..Now it's fun :D,But I love the fact that ph are in and out no lingering

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My op still remains the same as you don't seem to know what an androgenic steroid hormone is.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Did not know that,since I have never really had intrest in ph,so my apologies for ignorance and bad english.Still wondering about the legal issue though

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yikes were do u live? I can go to Walmart pharmacy and buy up to 10 without script

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448473824.457834.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448473848.385760.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448473881.834005.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448473946.382940.jpg

All these are androgenic steroid hormones.

4-dhea
Androsterone
Testosterone
Dht

They all bind with the androgen receptor. The difference is how strongly the interact/bind with it based on modifications to its structure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Needles aren't illegal to buy or poses in Arizona.
But it's up to the pharmacist whether they want to sell them to you or not.
They're cheaper online anyways though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Once again apologies for lack of ph knowledge and bad english :) and thank you sir

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'll put it this way, I have friends who sell UGL AAS but they admit that they have no clue the purity, the amount of actual compound per ml (or per pill) and there's really no one to hold accountable. With PH's/ designer steroids, there's a company behind the pill your popping and there are reviews to weed out the fakes

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
That's just a plain stupid comment bro. No one in their right mind should aim for trt..
It is NOT a reward man:)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sourcing (I live in the middle of nowhere and have my own gym - there's no gym culture that deals in this), and Legality (I have a family and no way I'd put them through even a slap on the wrist). Plus, the legal stuff works fine for what I want from my training at my age - and I get to use Coupon Codes and get a FedEx tracking number! :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll put it this way, I have friends who sell UGL AAS but they admit that they have no clue the purity, the amount of actual compound per ml (or per pill) and there's really no one to hold accountable. With PH's/ designer steroids, there's a company behind the pill your popping and there are reviews to weed out the fakes
Sourcing (I live in the middle of nowhere and have my own gym - there's no gym culture that deals in this), and Legality (I have a family and no way I'd put them through even a slap on the wrist). Plus, the legal stuff works fine for what I want from my training at my age - and I get to use Coupon Codes and get a FedEx tracking number! :)
Not to discredit anyone's reason for not doing one or the other, but most of the demands required in these posts can be found and received by many ugl. Just like anything else, a bit of research can shed light on many concerns.

I would say in my experience, the biggest concern with buying AAS from ugl is potency. Most will at least have a considerable amount of hormone in them. Trust me they want your business again, just like any other supplement company. But you will find from lab to lab the same products will be stronger or weaker. The same can be said for supplement/ph companies.