Sub tabs?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering something from phwarehouse and they are sub tabs?
Does that mean that I put the pill under my tounge and wait for it to dissolve?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah that's what I meant, lol
They dissolve under your tongue the longer you keep it there the better the absorption. I usually keep mine there for one minute to two minutes depending on what I'm doing at that point in my day if you have any other questions just PM me or tag me in it and be glad to answer thank you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep as said above sublingual tabs are the kind you just put under your tongue.

They just dissolve and you swallow the juice that's left. Basically the same as if you sucked on a pez candy or similar sugary candy.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I wonder if that makes DLN's DMZ less hepatotoxic

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's actually supposed to be one of the major perks. Although it will still have to go through some liver processes still, it's intended to be a bit easier on the liver. The dmz will still be a tough compound regardless though.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Suppository prohormone tablets need to be introduced next. My butt is waiting for the gains.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Lol get it! We expect a log or results post so that we can see if DLN is legit or not

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Lol get it! We expect a log or results post so that we can see if DLN is legit or not
I'll definitely have a results post. I have a e9 log that I'm going to be updating weekly when it comes in

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being sublingual, it will skip the first pass through the liver so it will be less toxic. ( on paper anyway )

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll definitely have a results post. I have a e9 log that I'm going to be updating weekly when it comes in
This'll be good to see. I've been hearing good things through the grapevine from the company owner but live results are always better

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Is there any good reviews on DLN products? Legit? Was looking at it too

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So would you need the traditional dose, just curious.
Not 100% sure id imagine it hits ya harder . Trestalone subs are 20mg so that there tells me more is not better . There will be a few logs up by early next week. I hope they dont sell out before i get mine . I know there's a ton of pre-orders placed already.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Is there any good reviews on DLN products? Legit? Was looking at it too
There will be logs up early next week . Not sure how good it is but we have alot of pre-orders and they are mass producing so it must be damn good lol.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
There will be logs up early next week . Not sure how good it is but we have alot of pre-orders and they are mass producing so it must be damn good lol.
Will be following those, I wish a legit company would still make those Prohormones that are still "legal"....Msten and dmz

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/275155-hulks-aps-mesomorph.html[/video]