DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah whats up Primeval !! giieef info :D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
According to PRIMEVALVP they're not releasing any info yet :/ that's the only primeval rep I know of on AM

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
That's what I was thinking^
Was hoping for something new though since rad seems risky and has zero real research out

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
4-androsterone 100mgs per serving . Your welcome!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive done 500 mgs in a day its great for recomp / fat loss . Take prostate support. You'll feel like your gonna sh1t out a watermelon.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ive done 500 mgs in a day its great for recomp / fat loss . Take prostate support. You'll feel like your gonna sh1t out a watermelon.
Wow turnoff...

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To me that's a turn on! I'll take any excuse I can to spend more time with my porcelain mistress!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Keep in mind i took 300 to 400 mgs extra a day for 2 weeks before any sides showed up.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Keep in mind i took 300 to 400 mgs extra a day for 2 weeks before any sides showed up.
Maybe it's just me but I rather do Dbol or Tbol instead of a lot of these ph's. Anyone know what's the recommended dosage for this and price?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I thought recommended doses were 330-600 so how's that way over?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I thought recommended doses were 330-600 so how's that way over?
The dose on the bottle is 100mgs 2 servings a day . I know wat the recommended dose is , thats why i was taking that much.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androsterone is stanodrol, a 5a reduced pro hormone to dht.

This is 4-dehydrepiandrosterone who's target hormone is testosterone ultimately.

4-androsterone doesn't exist.

You'll need 600-1000 solo
300-600 stacked

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Androsterone is stanodrol, a 5a reduced pro hormone to dht.

This is 4-dehydrepiandrosterone who's target hormone is testosterone ultimately.

4-androsterone doesn't exist.

You'll need 600-1000 solo
300-600 stacked
4-AD RDe is an androgenic, highly stackable bulking agent. The active compound (4-Andros-tene-3b-ol, 17-one) is a powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA combined with a cyclodextrin delivery agent, patented F-Melt disintegrant and a new effervescent (e) absorption matrix that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving lean mass building supplement on the market.
Anabolic growth kit rde 4 androsterone is 4 ad .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-AD RDe is an androgenic, highly stackable bulking agent. The active compound (4-Andros-tene-3b-ol, 17-one) is a powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA combined with a cyclodextrin delivery agent, patented F-Melt disintegrant and a new effervescent (e) absorption matrix that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving lean mass building supplement on the market.
The ad's were banned a while ago. 4 dhea converts to 4 ad that converts to testosterone. They call it ad but in fact, it is not.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The ad's were banned a while ago. 4 dhea converts to 4 ad that converts to testosterone. They call it ad but in fact, it is not.
Just by looking at the compound I felt something was up. What would the chemical analysis B for the 4 I couldn't find a spectrometer reading anywhere?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well whatever chemical X is I've used it it was great until I went over the dosage level recommended

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Wish there was some good 4-androstenediol over in Europe to buy. Or a company over here made one and just marketed it as a 4dhea

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They try to throw you off with the nomenclature but then they state "a natural metabolite of dhea" so even though cyclodextrin complex prevents breakdown of the compound during the digestive process it is still a 2 step conversion into testosterone where 4 ad is just a single step. This extra conversion weakens the end result substantially so that's why you see guys running 600mg and up on this stuff.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It's not a debate. This is a pretty well known thing that the true ADs were banned years ago and that the DHEAs became marketed as the new version of ADs

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive used them TexasLifter89 id like to see a redux!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't have the 5 position filled in two spots so it's impossible.

They are saying androsterone but meaning dehydroeipandrosterone aka dhea.
The 4 is the location of the ene. In regular dhea it's on the 5 position.

Androsterone is 5alpha reduced compound. You can't also have a 4-ene on it.

It's 4-dhea.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448380205.306666.jpg
this is 4-dhea
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448380229.801353.jpg
this is dhea
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448380269.870574.jpg
this is androsterone

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You can't have the 5 position filled in two spots so it's impossible.

They are saying androsterone but meaning dehydroeipandrosterone aka dhea.
The 4 is the location of the ene. In regular dhea it's on the 5 position.

Androsterone is 5alpha reduced compound. You can't also have a 4-ene on it.

It's 4-dhea.
That's what I was looking for an explanation so how and why perfect ****ing words bro thanks!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well whatever chemical X is I've used it it was great until I went over the dosage level recommended
Hulkie...What dose would you recommend for this ? if your dose was way to high

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is diff . Id say 100 to 300 since i was using between 400 and 600 .
I THINK its this product???Fusion supplements: Androtest ?? i took 6 tabs a day ... Strength and engery was great! I felt like a baws all day.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
4-Andro (4-DHEA) makes a great test base for cycles such as Epi-Andro.

Do we know why there's such a long wait for the release of this product if the active is already something widely available?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The OP did originally have an avatar before his banishing. If you see a member with more than a few posts, who has a question mark for an avatar and a rep power of "0", they have been banned.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards