best compounds for strength

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which have you guys seen to be best for strength. Competitive powerlifter BTW. In asking about aas and phs.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ put my lifts through the roof.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Coming into a powerlifting meet? Test, tren, halotestin. Prefer test prop and tren ace, suspension right before the meet as well

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Msten added 50 pounds to my bench in 6 weeks

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren, Anavar and Test will do some dramatic stuff normally.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Used epiandro as a finisher and got shredded as fcuk. Lost 7 solid pounds, veins popped out everywhere, striations, but all my lifts skyrocketed.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Used epiandro as a finisher and got shredded as fcuk. Lost 7 solid pounds, veins popped out everywhere, striations, but all my lifts skyrocketed.
But how were the strength gains?

TNE, halotestin, anadrol
Would love to try Halotestin sometime but doubt I ever will.

I prefer anadrol or oral Tren with TNE or TNE/Dbol for the win.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
But how were the strength gains?
Couple examples:
Deadlift went from 365 for 5 reps to 425 for 5
DB incline press went from 100lb DBs for 6 reps to 125lb DBs for 6
Squat went from 225lbs for 8 easy reps to 315 for 8 easy reps.
This was all in the course of 4 weeks
AND it was only at 150mg when the normal dosage is 300-400mg. I can only imagine if I had been running it at high as it should be run.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple examples:
Based on these results I'll pass.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming into a powerlifting meet? Test, tren, halotestin. Prefer test prop and tren ace, suspension right before the meet as well
Looking for options for this purpose yes.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why's that?
It has to do with what must be learned and done to reach each "level" per lift. Your "level" is to low for me to take that advice into account ATM. In a few years you will understand what I mean. This is not ment to offend.

I hold a 1530 raw total at 220 ATM. 600 squat/345 bench/585 deadlift. I'm looking to those that have beaten these levels. Ie 700 squat/400 bench/700 deadlift.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It has to do with what must be learned and done to reach each "level" per lift. Your "level" is to low for me to take that advice into account ATM. In a few years you will understand what I mean. This is not ment to offend.

I hold a 1530 raw total at 220 ATM. 600 squat/345 bench/585 deadlift. I'm looking to those that have beaten these levels. Ie 700 squat/400 bench/700 deadlift.
I mean I'm not a powerlifter so I don't train for strength, so the strength gains I saw were purely from the compound I used, which I might add was at a very low dose. Just putting my .02 in on what really boosted my strength quickly.
Just thought it could he something to look into, maybe to add to other things for strength.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean I'm not a powerlifter so I don't train for strength, so the strength gains I saw were purely from the compound I used, which I might add was at a very low dose. Just putting my .02 in on what really boosted my strength quickly.
Just thought it could he something to look into, maybe to add to other things for strength.
I've heard a few people like epiandro. What dose?

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards

Well you probably should of put that in your first post, when I read it I assumed it was meant for a power lifter meaning quick gains and not only competitive power lifters only need answer.

Anyway I would think if someone was looking for strength at a meet they wouldn't want to wait a few weeks to get it all so that's why I like Anadrol, oral Tren and TNE. Most power lifters I know use halo but it's not for me.

Couple examples:
AND it was only at 150mg when the normal dosage is 300-400mg. I can only imagine if I had been running it at high as it should be run.
Results look worth looking into, thank you for sharing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've heard a few people like epiandro. What dose?
I only ran it at 150mg because it was combined in a pill with MK 677 at 75mg per pill with 10mg MK, and I didn't want to exceed 20mg MK 677 daily. So it limited me.
Normal dosage is 300-400mg, I imagine that or higher would really provide some awesome strength gains.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Never competed, just for fun. Ran epistane solo when you could still find it. My deadlift went from 465 to 540 and I stayed about 182-183#. Not high numbers, but was running it solo @ 40mg.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never competed, just for fun. Ran epistane solo when you could still find it. My deadlift went from 465 to 540 and I stayed about 182-183#. Not high numbers, but was running it solo @ 40mg.
Love epistane myself. Good results.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad hands down.
Bench went from 355 to 405 in less than 35 days.
Dead also went from roughly 500 to 545

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Deadlifting that at 183 is a lot of weight. For example I know a girl I believe around 150 that DL 300 easy on video.

Rad hands down.
Bench went from 355 to 405 in less than 35 days.
Dead also went from roughly 500 to 545
That seems so good it's scary haha

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifting that at 183 is a lot of weight. For example I know a girl I believe around 150 that DL 300 easy on video.

That seems so good it's scary haha
Thanks man. It felt good. I didn't gain really any weight on epistane but strength was pretty good. That's alot for a 150lb girl man. Damn.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Thanks man. It felt good. I didn't gain really any weight on epistane but strength was pretty good. That's alot for a 150lb girl man. Damn.
And add the fact she is gorgeous, she posted the video on Facebook and is the main reason I starting logging my food & lifts more so she doesn't surpass me lol.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Msten did it for me, even more than 40mg of dbol. Sides though - I was one ANGRY mofo for 4 weeks, bench press went up near 20% though :aargh4:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I only ran it at 150mg because it was combined in a pill with MK 677 at 75mg per pill with 10mg MK, and I didn't want to exceed 20mg MK 677 daily. So it limited me.
Normal dosage is 300-400mg, I imagine that or higher would really provide some awesome strength gains.
At 500 - 600mg Epiandro really dries you out, a couple of my customers went at it & got severe headaches at the higher dose. Upped water intake considerably & headaches disappeared. They were rapt with the strength & recomp. It's a feel good product too, might incorporate that in my next stack...hmmm.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
At 500 - 600mg Epiandro really dries you out, a couple of my customers went at it & got severe headaches at the higher dose. Upped water intake considerably & headaches disappeared. They were rapt with the strength & recomp. It's a feel good product too, might incorporate that in my next stack...hmmm.
awesome feedback. Will definitely be including in my next cycle

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Looking for options for this purpose yes.
Well thats the protocol my buddy runs for his meets and he's now #9 in the country at 181 class and put about 200lbs on his total over his last 4 meets with minimal breaks in between meets

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well thats the protocol my buddy runs for his meets and he's now #9 in the country at 181 class and put about 200lbs on his total over his last 4 meets with minimal breaks in between meets
Very impressive. Thanks!