6week super dmz or IML msten?

ironaddicts

Awards
Watsup fellow iron addicts , I am almost at my 3rd week of super dmz 2.0 rx and haven't put on the mass I was hoping for so I am contiplating on running a 6 weeker my question is should I run another bottle of super dmz at 3 caps a day for the last 2 weeks or should I switch to IML msten and run that at say maybe 30mgs a day? Help is greatly appreciated

hide83

Awards
A lot of complaints about bunk sdmz recently. That might be the issue. I'd switch to Msten and see if that does the trick.

jake1986

Awards
This complaint is only of Blackstone labs, right? Not super DMZ 3.0 by ironmagLabs?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about some background first? How long have you been training? What's your program look like? What's your diet look like. Could be some factors effecting your outcome.

hide83

Awards
This complaint is only of Blackstone labs, right? Not super DMZ 3.0 by ironmagLabs?
Yeah as far as I know the iml stuff was all solid. I made the mistake of buying the bsl halo instead of the iml during the ban frenzy. It's definitely bunk

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Can't give an opinion on DMZ because I have not tried it yet. Sitting on 4 bottles. I have tried Msten 3 times and I'm on my 4th cycle of it. Love Msten. But that's only from experience. I'll be trying DMZ come late spring/early summer.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Probably bunk if you haven't gained anything...I'd buy from a different source and pick better brands, don't forget to look into reviews for both the source and brand to make sure it is legit

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I've used Anateus Labs Ultradrol and IML Msten 3 times. Both good products

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any feedback on the legitimacy of alpha 1 max by blackstone?
Edit: never mind, just did a search and found some mixed reviews. I guess I will just have to run it eventually and find out