Dermatrest timing

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Ok!

What is optimal dosing for dermatrest?

If just starting off with 50mg ed, is it necessary to split the dose throughout the day 2x?

J

Jriddik

Awards
Personally, I liked half my dose after a shower in the AM, then I would shower post workout (like 7-730pm) and half the dose again. Some people don't like to dose too close to bed as it keeps them up, but I've never had that issue.

J

Jriddik

Awards
Ok!

What is optimal dosing for dermatrest?

If just starting off with 50mg ed, is it necessary to split the dose throughout the day 2x?
And sorry to double post, but if you're only doing 50mg, you can probably get away with once daily

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Personally, I liked half my dose after a shower in the AM, then I would shower post workout (like 7-730pm) and half the dose again. Some people don't like to dose too close to bed as it keeps them up, but I've never had that issue.
Thanks man.

I definitely like a dose pre-workout.

I'm going to have to empty the bottle into some kind of container and use an oral syringe though...trying to measure a half pump is ridiculous lol.

J

Jriddik

Awards
Thanks man.

I definitely like a dose pre-workout.

I'm going to have to empty the bottle into some kind of container and use an oral syringe though...trying to measure a half pump is ridiculous lol.
Pre-workout is nice too, I just find if I am taking any stims pre, my BP goes nuts.

Any Walgreens has an oral syringe, personally I just use a real 1ml syringe with no needle works the same and you can get like 100 sterile online for like 8 bucks :)

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Pre-workout is nice too, I just find if I am taking any stims pre, my BP goes nuts.

Any Walgreens has an oral syringe, personally I just use a real 1ml syringe with no needle works the same and you can get like 100 sterile online for like 8 bucks :)
Yea I've got regular syringes I could use too.

If I decide to increase the dose eventually...I wonder if combing the TD with oral would be best? Or just increasing the TD...

J

Jriddik

Awards

If I decide to increase the dose eventually...I wonder if combing the TD with oral would be best? Or just increasing the TD...
IMO, TD is so so much better than oral. IM is better than TD, but I wouldn't even mess with oral unless it is for like a pre workout boost

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Aren't you afraid of sweating out the compound if you apply pwo?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Definitely just dose up the dermatrest. Split dosing is optimal for trest to keep blood levels stable, doesn't matter if you are on 50mg ed or 200mg. Definitely split dose!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you afraid of sweating out the compound if you apply pwo?
Sweating opens the pores and actually helps with absorbtion. I always dose td's pwo and have never had any issues

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never used Dermatrest, only Trestoderm, but I've always only dosed after AM shower 100mg, worked out at 5pm, and saw great results.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
So I've been on for 3 days at 50mg/day.

My BP is already up...sitting around 140-50/90 :(

My BP is normally around 130/80.

I started taking .5 mg adex yesterday. Running cycle support, baby aspirin, and CoQ10.

I THINK I may have accidentally dosed an extra 50mg or so yesterday when transferring the dermatrest from the bottle to a small Tupperware container.

Any suggestions...anyone else experience spikes like this?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just purchased some Dermatrest for the first time. I noticed it doesn't come with a measured dropper, but rather a pump. I like 100mg, so 2 full pumps would be where I'm at. Pretty easy. But if you want less, I could see where the pump would be a problem. I wonder why OL went that route instead of a dropper.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards

I started taking .5 mg adex yesterday. Running cycle support, baby aspirin, and CoQ10.

I THINK I may have accidentally dosed an extra 50mg or so yesterday when transferring the dermatrest from the bottle to a small Tupperware container.

I have some Cardar1ne...maybe throwing that in will help with bp?

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Quit or get meds from a Dr. Nothing over the counter worked me while on it.

J

Jriddik

Awards

Celery seed extract and red yeast rice helped. For immediate relief, put a tsp of cayenne in water and chug. It's gross but it helps me. If those don't bring it down some, get an Rx.... Although 140-50/90 is lower than I've seen some guys report.... A lot lower lol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Celery seed extract and red yeast rice helped. For immediate relief, put a tsp of cayenne in water and chug. It's gross but it helps me. If those don't bring it down some, get an Rx.... Although 140-50/90 is lower than I've seen some guys report.... A lot lower lol
Thanks man.

I actually just made some celery juice and chugged that lol.

Funny...I took my BP even before that and it was back down to 130/85...

Hopefully I just accidentally took a higher dose than intended yesterday and that's it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Worst ive had was 170 over 90 i was admitted to the er for evaluation. Try celery seed and red yeast rice, i find Ar1macare by Olympus labs helps me alot.

J

Jriddik

Awards
Worst ive had was 170 over 90 i was admitted to the er for evaluation. Try celery seed and red yeast rice, i find Ar1macare by Olympus labs helps me alot.
I had 185/107 at the ER when I tore my patellar tendon A few years back. I was on an epi/stano cycle too, but the do said it was from pain. He said pain can shoot people's BP sky high

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had 185/107 at the ER when I tore my patellar tendon A few years back. I was on an epi/stano cycle too, but the do said it was from pain. He said pain can shoot people's BP sky high
Truth broken ribs had me on fire! !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The milligram amount has nothing to do with dosing once or twice daily. It's about keeping a consistent level of hormone in your system.
Ka dink . That's right tboner!

J

Jriddik

Awards
The milligram amount has nothing to do with dosing once or twice daily. It's about keeping a consistent level of hormone in your system.
That makes great sense.... I just read up a little more and Trest TD and oral have pretty short half lives (esp the oral). That's why I liked if IM, with a decanoate ester.... Twice a week, nice and easy for my tastes :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not even worth it over 100mg total per day. High dosages=more sides. Even 50mg per day total is a good dose. It's ok we know you like to over-dose everything.
Yes sir 50 mgs is perfect. Even 25 mgs 2x a day . But my preference is 75 right on my jugular.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yes sir 50 mgs is perfect. Even 25 mgs 2x a day . But my preference is 75 right on my jugular.
I'm just doing 25mg 2x/day of dermatrest. Started Saturday.

No ****...lifts are already up and I'm up 2 lbs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always applied100mg in the AM. I don't workout until 5pm and don't have the luxury of splitting up the doses. It has always seemed to treat me well

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Not even worth it over 100mg total per day. High dosages=more sides. Even 50mg per day total is a good dose. It's ok we know you like to over-dose everything.
So I took advantage of black Friday sales and got some more trest...TD and oral.

I also have Superdrol and DMZ.

Going to continue dermatrest at 50mg/day.

Which seems like the best add on option for size gains:

DMZ @ 40mg for 3 weeks

SD @ 20mg for 3 weeks

Oral trest Preworkout @ 25mg for rest of cycle

???

Thanks!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I took advantage of black Friday sales and got some more trest...TD and oral.

I also have Superdrol and DMZ.

Going to continue dermatrest at 50mg/day.

Which seems like the best add on option for size gains:

DMZ @ 40mg for 3 weeks

SD @ 20mg for 3 weeks

Oral trest Preworkout @ 25mg for rest of cycle

???

Thanks!
Option 2 no ?'s asked lol.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Just trt of test (125mg/week)
And adex of course.
I could bump up the test I suppose, but I'm honestly liking these low test cycles. I feel and look better with a TRT level of test and higher levels of other compounds.

I also have epistane and pmag but I'm saving those for a cut.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that would be a nice stack, sdrol, dmz and Trest!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sdrol into dmz and Trest would be a nice stack in my option. We shall see I'm making a new cycle for in a few months similar to this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 9
G Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
hrdgain81 Anabolics 34
hrdgain81 Olympus Labs UK 2