Cycle advice/help Sdmz3.0/Trest/Tren

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So currently running this stack. I'm about 2.5 weeks in on SDMZ(2 caps a day) and Trest(100mg a day) and about 1.5 weeks in on Tren (120mg a day) - things are going steady. I changed my diet before cycle to do more of a bulk since I wee recomping prior to. Everything is going well - weight is up - though it could just be more food/carbs - and lifts are up - however I don't really seem to be "feeling" all that on - if such a thing exists. This is my third cycle so far and while everything is going in the right direction I don really feel like I'm hitting that sweet spot for my dosages. I could just be a little too antsy or something - which is why I need some advice. Should I up anything ? I've got a friend that is willing to give me some free Tbol and or Dbol - or I could up my Trest, up the DMZ or just settle the hell down and wait if you guys are all in a consensus that I'm just expecting too much maybe. I have logged my progress so far and the link can be found in my sig. I have noticed some muscle fullness - but other than that - and some decent pumps - I don't feel all that "enhanced". Maybe that's not something I should feel and should just be going off the fact that lifts are progressing nicely? Would love some advice - thanks brahs.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Sometimes you dont really get that "on" feeling. My cycle of epistane felt like nothing asides from my joints aching.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So currently running this stack. I'm about 2.5 weeks in on SDMZ(2 caps a day) and Trest(100mg a day) and about 1.5 weeks in on Tren (120mg a day) - things are going steady. I changed my diet before cycle to do more of a bulk since I wee recomping prior to. Everything is going well - weight is up - though it could just be more food/carbs - and lifts are up - however I don't really seem to be "feeling" all that on - if such a thing exists. This is my third cycle so far and while everything is going in the right direction I don really feel like I'm hitting that sweet spot for my dosages. I could just be a little too antsy or something - which is why I need some advice. Should I up anything ? I've got a friend that is willing to give me some free Tbol and or Dbol - or I could up my Trest, up the DMZ or just settle the hell down and wait if you guys are all in a consensus that I'm just expecting too much maybe. I have logged my progress so far and the link can be found in my sig. I have noticed some muscle fullness - but other than that - and some decent pumps - I don't feel all that "enhanced". Maybe that's not something I should feel and should just be going off the fact that lifts are progressing nicely? Would love some advice - thanks brahs.
Give it more time. Also look for changes in the mirror and strength progression. If lifts are going up. Olive ably then clearly somethings going on. As dude above me said...everyone responds differently. Wait...you're using an AI and something for prolactin right?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Give it more time. Also look for changes in the mirror and strength progression. If lifts are going up. Olive ably then clearly somethings going on. As dude above me said...everyone responds differently. Wait...you're using an AI and something for prolactin right?
Nope - I have inhibit P and Letro/Exemestane on hand - was using it at the start but I'm having no issues not using it - which I've read through yates is better to do than taking an AI just because. Then Tren is Trenavar though - not injectable tren - sorry for confusion there.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait for that Trest to start kicking in, you'll feel on cycle!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah - perhaps I'll give it a little while longer before I up the dosages. Hard to say at the moment - I had a really messed up sleep last night and couldn't sleep at all - probably the Tren lol