LGD 4033

B

BigDaddy69

Awards
Would it be good to run LGD 4033 for a lean bulk after cutting with Ostarine? Of course I would take a break in between.

For LGD I would definitely run a full blown pct with a serm.

FYI I do have a tiny bit of gyno, always been natural never ran anything.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah lgd produced really good results for me , check out some of the logs in the anabolic section . As long as your taking a good break and you said you're using a serm then your halfway there, just do your research and make sure you know as much as you can about what you plan on doing for a cycle . If you need help you can pm me

B

BigDaddy69

Awards
I appreciate it Joe. Yates84 has definitely been a big help to me in the sarm area.

What's a trustworthy place to get LGD?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I appreciate it Joe. Yates84 has definitely been a big help to me in the sarm area.

What's a trustworthy place to get LGD?
Olympus labs while it's still available.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Olympus labs over primeval labs?
They're both awesome and trustworthy companies IMO. Haven't used LGD from either yet but have used other products from both companies and love them.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keep your calories high enough to take full advantage of the LGD. Too many people try to lean bulk and short themselves on gains by not eating enough.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just keep your calories high enough to take full advantage of the LGD. Too many people try to lean bulk and short themselves on gains by not eating enough.
I think it's just harder to gauge on newer compounds like SARMS till people can run a cycle or two and start to get a feel for a specific compound.

Halo for instance (before the ban), I knew that between 500-700 calls surplus was my sweet spot for lean gains and minimal fat.

But I agree, better to go higher and back down if needed than to fall short on calorie intake.