Gyno from one shot of qv enan 250?

cottondoc

Awards
I have been working out for years and have only taken non-hormonal supplements like creatine until just lately. A friend finally talked my into trying a cycle of qv enan 250. He has taken several cycles and never takes anti-estrogens and still remains lean and hard. I planned on taking anti-estrogens and had ordered them, but I got my enan first. So, I decided to go ahead and take the first shot. Being a newbie/dumbass, I took 1cc of enan in my delt. Within 5 to 6 days I noticed puffiness/fat retention in my nipple area. To say the least I am pretty disappointed about this problem, and I have decided to not take anymore enan. I know I probably made some stupid decisions and mistakes, but can you guys give me some advice about something to take that might remove the fat, water or whatever it is around my nipple? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just took 20mg of nolvadex about an hour ago, and I just ordered some rebound XT. I don't really feel any lumps under the nipple, just fat that is shaped like classic examples of gyno I have seen. Anyway, thanks for any info.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
no offense dude, but if your friend sounds like a idiot. If you ever think about going back to aas, consult this board, these guys are very knowledgible. As for your problem, you definitely dont need anything more the nolva and rebound, you dont wanna kill all the estrogen you have. youll be fine with those two

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A little puffyness and water retention in the nipple area isn't a big deal in my opinion.. I had that going on pretty good while on dbol and test enan... I'd start to get concerned if they become sensitive and itchy... even then you don't need to panic. But at that point I would definately start hitting the Nolva... at 40mg every day till the sentivity stops(if you actually developed lumps under or around your nipple, you might want to bump your nolva to 60mg ed). And if gyno is an on going concern for you.. you could simply take 10mg of nolva ED.. and it's pretty much safe.

Or you could supplement your test enan, with proviron 50mg ed.. it will cut down on estrogen conversion, and again make gyno very unlikely...

Then there is Letro, and A-dex.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i agree, I wouldnt have pussed out of the cycle so soon, do more research and start up again in a few months. Use this board at a tool, its a great place for info

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I doubt one 250mg shot would be the total culprit here. Sounds like there may be some other issues going on with your body/system. But, if it is the culprit, then puffiness should be monitored, but not of a great concern. Now, itchiness, lactating, and lumps should be a concern. I'd hit the Nolva at a higher dose than 20mg's if these concerns arise. Some use 60mgs, while I use 80mg's. Some even use higher for the first 2-3 days.

A 1ml shot in the delt is no big deal. A newbie should rotate between glutes and delts, before working their way around to different sites.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BTW, it seems to me like that's 250 mf of Sust a week, might wanna try 500 instead

cottondoc

Awards
I was also shocked that one cc of enan alone would make my nipple puffy, but it definitely looks like classic gyno to me. I also haven't totally given up on aas, but I don't want my chest to look like this or worse. How likely is this fat/water to go away after a cycle? If the nolvadex and rebound xt reduce the puffiness, I will probably start my enan cycle again. Thanks for the info.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you need to do A TON more research before you pick up any AAS again .. you're just going to hurt yourself