Lethargy on Nanodrol and what to do against it

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I am on my second Nanodrol cycle, really loved the first one (strength gains specially), but what was not that great was the lethargy I was experiencing after 2 weeks. As far as I have heard this is often the case with Nanodrol (I just wanted to sleep all day, no motivation for training). Can anyone advice me what to do against it? I am currently day 6 of my second cycle, if I could get rid of this problem it would be great as I am competing in 4 weeks.
TY very much!
G

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have some cycles under my belt (short 4 weeks mostly), as cycle support im going with Liver support +Cycle assist (competitive edge labs)Also, i tried some yk-11 +mk 667 combo right prior to this cycle (but broke it up after some 3 weeks because of joint pain ). I know I should not jump directly into Nano, but competing soon and no more time...

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test base prior to YK+MK was ok (I edited my previuous post with this info)

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No Test base, honestly, had to google to undertand the meaning:(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test base here might mean something different. You need something that converts to testosterone or estrogen or a "wet" compound when running a dry or dht based compound. Some people will say the lethargy is caused by lowered testosterone levels but I think it's more to do with too low estrogen levels. Only reason is you will see a ton more of complaints about lethargy when people run "dry" or non-aromatising(sp.?) compounds. Estrogen just gets too low, the same lethargy will happen when people over-use AI products on cycle. Anything that aromatizes should help you out. People on here often use Dermacrine for a base. Trestolone is also an option, and of course testosterone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I don't have as much experience with this kind of stuff as a lot of other guys on here, but I've learned through the years.

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First, thank you very much Sir! will do a bit of reading and get one of them , sounds logical and I hope it will help me out!!

Jriddik

Awards
The best test base would be some test (obviously). TREST is good too (IM, TD, or oral). Or you could use some stano. At the very least use something like dermacrine..... You will feel better with all of these, but as always Test is Best

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best test base would be some test (obviously). TREST is good too (IM, TD, or oral). Or you could use some stano. At the very least use something like dermacrine..... You will feel better with all of these, but as always Test is Best
Stanolone? For a test base?. I don't think so....That's not something you'd want to use a test base. Not at all.

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But if I would use a Test based compound doesn't that mean that I have to watch for Estrogen related sides,
use an AI, etc? Or should I just use a tiny bit to get test levels similar to natural levels ,
not several times higher like in case of an cycle

Jriddik

Awards
Stanolone? For a test base?. I don't think so....That's not something you'd want to use a test base. Not at all.
Not stanolone.... Things like LGI Stano 200, or Anteus Labs Ultra Stano, I believe it's epiandrosterone, but I'll have to look up the nomenclature, don't remember offhand. My very first cycle was sdrol and LGI stano 200. It helped some with the lethargy as it is DHT compound. However, as I said, test is best. sorry for the confusion. Repped for the catch :)

Jriddik

Awards
Dht=stanolone
I meant stanodrol
3-beta-hydroxyllolan-17-one
Sorry for the confusion. And thanks for jumping in Jbry.... been following you for years on the board.
I still say though, test is the best test base, period.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But if I would use a Test based compound doesn't that mean that I have to watch for Estrogen related sides,
use an AI, etc? Or should I just use a tiny bit to get test levels similar to natural levels ,
not several times higher like in case of an cycle
You got it. Similar levels to natural. Also, people go overboard with the AI on cycle and all that bs. Estrogen is helpful on cycle. It's only when it gets out of control that you need to lower it and not crush it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not stanolone.... Things like LGI Stano 200, or Anteus Labs Ultra Stano, I believe it's epiandrosterone, but I'll have to look up the nomenclature, don't remember offhand. My very first cycle was sdrol and LGI stano 200. It helped some with the lethargy as it is DHT compound. However, as I said, test is best. sorry for the confusion. Repped for the catch :)
Using something like Ultra Stano for this might help, but that's more of a band aid cure and doesn't really resolve the real cause of the lethargy. Plus it's expensive to run at an effective dose. Back "in the day", well in '03-'04 and parts of '05 I remember people would always pair a wet compound with a dry compound and there weren't as much complaints about lethargy on cycle. You need that estrogen on cycle!.

Using Ultra-Stano on cycle is like using coffee or a pre-workout to deal with the lethargy. Using a proper test base that aromatizes is an actual solution.

Then of course you can also get lethargic from liver stress, but I really believe that in the majority of cases lethargy is caused by lack of estrogen on cycle.

Jriddik

Awards
Using something like Ultra Stano for this might help, but that's more of a band aid cure and doesn't really resolve the real cause of the lethargy. Plus it's expensive to run at an effective dose. Back "in the day", well in '03-'04 and parts of '05 I remember people would always pair a wet compound with a dry compound and there weren't as much complaints about lethargy on cycle. You need that estrogen on cycle!.

Using Ultra-Stano on cycle is like using coffee or a pre-workout to deal with the lethargy. Using a proper test base that aromatizes is an actual solution.

Then of course you can also get lethargic from liver stress, but I really believe that in the majority of cases lethargy is caused by lack of estrogen on cycle.
Yeah, anymore for me it test with everything. Or just test. I'm out of the game right now, recovering from surgery, but all future cycles will be test based

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23