Accutane.. Who has ran it what sides how long to work?

gynopuff

Awards
Hi guys I would like to know about accutane
1. The sides
2. How long it took to start working
3. Will low dose work?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Accutane is liver toxic. Don't go crazy on the orals while you're on it. IMO only use on injectable cycles.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I should look into accutane. Never had bacne....but now I do.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I've been on it for about 3 months and I have been getting less cystic acne and it had cleared up a bit, hopefully its fully cleared by 6 months

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I've been on it for about 3 months and I have been getting less cystic acne and it had cleared up a bit, hopefully its fully cleared by 6 months
Epiduo works pretty well too. My dermatologist gives me hella coupons. I'm paying close to nothing lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I use like ounces of benzoyl peroxide on my back, no improvement.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Same, I only got acne on my face and its a bitch
You're lucky. You don't truly know what acne is until you have that shet on your chest and shoulders.

Oily skin begone or I will accutane you.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're lucky. You don't truly know what acne is until you have that shet on your chest and shoulders.

Oily skin begone or I will accutane you.
I had it only on my face, then came AAS and now it's all over my back, on my chest and shoulders too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I feel ya. A few even snuck up on my forearms. :(
Yeah I had some sneaky bastards show up in one or two spots on my biceps and triceps. I'm hoping the bacne starts to fade as I progress through and finish PCT.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Forgot to reply to op about sides...only side is chapped lips, its no joke breh

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it and the ****s poison. it works though and only takes a month to kick in and gives you 65+% chance of never having acne again after a six month cycle. I got acne again but barely.

Sides for me were: Super super dry skin to the point its flakey, bloody noises, insane chapped lips that bleed, makes it easier to get scares, chronic infected fingers(still kinda dealing with this from it and its been 2 years), easy sunburn that hurt like hell even if you are barely burnt, dry eyes, increased allergies, frizzy/dry hair and more

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
It does what it's designed to do, but it's ****ed. I got put on accutane as a teenager. Skin was always dry as **** and itchy, lips got chapped and peeled a **** ton, sensitive to the sun, and just felt ****ty really. Had to get bloods done every 60 days, and even then kept the dose extremely low iirc.

Now that I have a little common sense, I wouldn't use that **** unless I had exhausted every single other option.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I've heard of some serious horror stories with accutane. I've had friends that got off because of suicidal thoughts.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Accutane works good, kicks in fully around the 3 week mark. Needs to be ran though for a LONG time for perm results. I'd get a complete liver panel monthly if running. If you can't afford $36 for LFTs, don't be touching it IMO. The sides suck.. Dry dry dry chapped lips and sensitive skin.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Accutane should be used as a last resort if possible. I was on it during my late teenage years and it worked but it definitely dried me out. Dried my lips out, my skin, and urethra opening (just being honest). I was off it for about a year and a half and then started taking different test boosters in and other random crap products in university. The acne started coming back so I dropped all the supps, except protein powder, and the acne eventually calmed down again.
Definitely not something to take without getting bloods done and/or doctor supervision.

gynopuff

Awards
Accutane works good, kicks in fully around the 3 week mark. Needs to be ran though for a LONG time for perm results. I'd get a complete liver panel monthly if running. If you can't afford $36 for LFTs, don't be touching it IMO. The sides suck.. Dry dry dry chapped lips and sensitive skin.
Whats lfts?

gynopuff

Awards
Whats lfts?

gynopuff

Awards
Accutane should be used as a last resort if possible. I was on it during my late teenage years and it worked but it definitely dried me out. Dried my lips out, my skin, and urethra opening (just being honest). I was off it for about a year and a half and then started taking different test boosters in and other random crap products in university. The acne started coming back so I dropped all the supps, except protein powder, and the acne eventually calmed down again.
Definitely not something to take without getting bloods done and/or doctor supervision.
How long before it stopped the acne?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Op, why dont you see a dermatologist?? Accutane is usually what they give you when everything else doesnt work. Look into doxycycline first

gynopuff

Awards
Op, why dont you see a dermatologist?? Accutane is usually what they give you when everything else doesnt work. Look into doxycycline first
I have no insurance. I could maybe through UCF since I can see a doc for free get doxycycline. Does it work well? When I ran augmenten it hammered my acne in like two days but I cant just cruise on that.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I had it only on my face, then came AAS and now it's all over my back, on my chest and shoulders too.
Mine was real bad as well... Tea tree oil soap has been working awesome . Give it a try

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I have no insurance. I could maybe through UCF since I can see a doc for free get doxycycline. Does it work well? When I ran augmenten it hammered my acne in like two days but I cant just cruise on that.
It worked for my friend but not for me. I would just start off with that and give it a couple months then consider accutane if i were you. Problem is i dont know how bad your acne is and i am no dermatologist, thats why i think you should see one

gynopuff

Awards
It worked for my friend but not for me. I would just start off with that and give it a couple months then consider accutane if i were you. Problem is i dont know how bad your acne is and i am no dermatologist, thats why i think you should see one
I had insane acne as a teen but it went away fully around 22 23yrs old and was clear until I cycled deca test about 2 years ago went clear again then I cycled 8 months ago followed by a power pct and I have had acne ever since. I got sick and ran amoxicilian for about 20 days and it cleared it up 95% cysts acne surface acne neck and chest acne all went away about 25% of it came back and I know I cannot cycle with out having that stuff you told me or accutane on hand and I have a legit source to get it from. What should I do?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Accutane worked great for me. Just don't be on oral anabolics with it. I used it while I was cruising on 250 test e. Only side was dry lips. And this was 2 years ago and I'm still acne free

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Accutane worked great for me. Just don't be on oral anabolics with it. I used it while I was cruising on 250 test e. Only side was dry lips. And this was 2 years ago and I'm still acne free
I ran epistane while on 40mg accutane, call me a savage hahahaha

gynopuff

Awards
1. How many mgs did you use?
2. For how long?
3. How long did it take to start seeing it work?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm on doxy it works

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
1, doesn't mess up your labs that much but I get bad mood swings and I can tell my reasoning is off.

2. Starts working fast within a few days

3. Start low and work your way up if you need it. Mine is liquid so I take a few drops a day but only when needed. The effects last even when you stop taking it if you took it long enough to begin with.

4. Always stay hydrated, keep lotion with you, Chapstick, use conditioner ect because it dries you out fast. I have a lifetime worth of it in my drawer haha.

gynopuff

Awards
1, doesn't mess up your labs that much but I get bad mood swings and I can tell my reasoning is off.

2. Starts working fast within a few days

3. Start low and work your way up if you need it. Mine is liquid so I take a few drops a day but only when needed. The effects last even when you stop taking it if you took it long enough to begin with.

4. Always stay hydrated, keep lotion with you, Chapstick, use conditioner ect because it dries you out fast. I have a lifetime worth of it in my drawer haha.
This is Accutane not dox right?

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I've been using Accutane off and on for about five years so yes it's Accutane. I use it mostly for my oily skin as I don't get acne or anything so that's why just a drop or two does the trick for me
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448226869.406103.jpg

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Probably about 5mg everyday when I am using it but it dries me out so bad I don't like to use it unless I have a event coming up.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use 20mg/daily and it works fine like this for acne. Minimal impact on labs. Key is to start dosing early when using a low dose. Start it about 2 weeks prior to when you're starting something.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any chance somebody could source some to me via PM?

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Noticed more oily skin and a few white heads today so I just started back up on my daily dosing yesterday.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of some serious horror stories with accutane. I've had friends that got off because of suicidal thoughts.
That's another thing. Suicidal thoughts, depression..just feel real ****ty. OP, I would not advise you or anyone else to use accutane unless you have tried absolutely everything else. It's ****ed in the head.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
That's another thing. Suicidal thoughts, depression..just feel real ****ty. OP, I would not advise you or anyone else to use accutane unless you have tried absolutely everything else. It's ****ed in the head.
Agreed, I had a few thoughts of committing suicide while on it especially during a hard time in my life (at a higher dose and big cycle) so this is definitely not fiction. I believe in cruising at a low dose and staying mindful of your mood, thoughts and actions will help greatly. Also the mood swings ruined my relationship at the time and had her telling people I had roid rage but really it was from the Accutane because you don't seem to think the same while on it.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I had a few thoughts of committing suicide while on it especially during a hard time in my life (at a higher dose and big cycle) so this is definitely not fiction. I believe in cruising at a low dose and staying mindful of your mood, thoughts and actions will help greatly. Also the mood swings ruined my relationship at the time and had her telling people I had roid rage but really it was from the Accutane because you don't seem to think the same while on it.
For sure. Moods were almost bipolar-ish. Suicidal thoughts were scary. And at the time, I didn't think anything of it. Scary as **** man. Glad you're all good now tho

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
For sure. Moods were almost bipolar-ish. Suicidal thoughts were scary. And at the time, I didn't think anything of it. Scary as **** man. Glad you're all good now tho
Exactly, she had a few conversations with me where she thought I was bi polar because I would flip out over little things. It's possible since one of my brothers is bi polar and that's why I keep my dose of this drug very low. I have ran cycles before and never had a issue even on Tren so go figure.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FWIW - I've never had mental issues while running accutane, and I've run it often, even up to 100mg/day while under doctor supervision. Definitely didn't make me bipolar or suicidal... damn... I'd definitely think that was a combination of the compounds being run, and the accutane. But even still, I've ran EQ for 7 months once, with accutane, and no problems.