Var and low low dose test 6 week cycle

G

gynopuff

Awards
Hi guys I would like a few opinions here. Since I get very very bad acne when coming off test as I understand its the rapid decline in test levels that can cause this id like to know if you all think I should taper off the test? so here are my qestions
1. ED injections prop like 25mg ed
2. Twice week eth 100mg wk
3. Would I see less acne with low dose test and a taper?

I ran var alone once and my skin was like silk I have 0 pimples. I have ran test alone and gotten scars during pct and the acne remained for 6 months plus each time. I cannot handle the sides from test give me some feedback fellas.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys I would like a few opinions here. Since I get very very bad acne when coming off test as I understand its the rapid decline in test levels that can cause this id like to know if you all think I should taper off the test? so here are my qestions
1. ED injections prop like 25mg ed
2. Twice week eth 100mg wk
3. Would I see less acne with low dose test and a taper?

I ran var alone once and my skin was like silk I have 0 pimples. I have ran test alone and gotten scars during pct and the acne remained for 6 months plus each time. I cannot handle the sides from test give me some feedback fellas.
If you are ok with ED injections, why not just run Prop and leave the E out? Easy to adjust dose to your liking without waiting for the long ester to adjust. I don't know about the tapering in relation to your concern about acne. I know acne can come from both elevated levels of DHT, as well as elevated estrogen. If you get it in pct, it makes me think it's because of low T, high E imbalance. Possibly dose an AI higher in pct and a bit longer.

G

gynopuff

Awards
If you are ok with ED injections, why not just run Prop and leave the E out? Easy to adjust dose to your liking without waiting for the long ester to adjust. I don't know about the tapering in relation to your concern about acne. I know acne can come from both elevated levels of DHT, as well as elevated estrogen. If you get it in pct, it makes me think it's because of low T, high E imbalance. Possibly dose an AI higher in pct and a bit longer.
I was asking either prop or eth instead