High Blood Pressure

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I went to the doctor yesterday and found out my blood pressure is 150/100 which is high. I had it checked because I always seemed to have a red complexion lately. He prescribed some meds to help drop it which is a "Ace Inhibitor" as I understand. I am not sure what it was before the cycle but I am almost 100% sure it was not high.

My cycle was:

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

I am currently doing the following PCT:

Clomid 300mg day1, 150mg day2-3, 100mg day 4-10
Lean Extreme (2caps morning, 1 more 4 hours later) Day 10 - Day 38 (4 Weeks)
Rebound XT (1cap with first meal and 2 caps before bed with a fatty meal) Day 10 - Day 38 (4 Weeks)
Tribex (Tribulus terrestris, Avena sativa) 5 days On, 2 Days Off Starting at Day 10
CEE 5g/ed

I am on day 10 and just got off the Clomid and started the other stuff today. The doctor also took some blood and piss for testing. I can report back and let you all know what the Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme do for my blood work because he wants me to come back in 4 weeks and be checked again. Should be interesting the call I get from the doc about my first tests..

size

Awards
  • Established
Did you or your doctor consider "white coat syndrome"?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have been told, the diastolic (which is the lower number) will not be effected by the "white coat effect."

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Did you or your doctor consider "white coat syndrome"?
Good point size! When I go in to the Doc's, I'm super nervous to begin with, can you imagine when they take my BP! Talk about spikeville with the BP!

It would be a good idea to purchase a good BP cuff to take blood pressure through out the day. This would be a good instrument to have, to see if you do or do not really have high BP.

Either way good luck to you Chemist63!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point size! When I go in to the Doc's, I'm super nervous to begin with, can you imagine when they take my BP! Talk about spikeville with the BP!

It would be a good idea to purchase a good BP cuff to take blood pressure through out the day. This would be a good instrument to have, to see if you do or do not really have high BP.

Either way good luck to you Chemist63!
great advice about the BP cuff... good idea

size

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, get your blood pressure checked a few times over the course of a few days. This will gie you better insight into your blood pressure issues. In my opinion, I would only want to be on medication if necessary.

Also, I would not be surprised if you blood pressure decreases as you get further out from your cycle and the post cycle meds.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Are you using any supps to help w/BP such as celery seed, fish oil, garlic, CoQ10 etc. ? If not than you may wanna try that before meds.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am taking fish oil and flex seed oil. I was going to pickup some celery seed soon and see if it helps. Seems most people here like it for this problem. I am just hoping as I go more into PCT that it will drop on its own too.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you think taking the meds now and stopping when it get under control is bad? They should drop it and I can stop taking them once I get more into PCT and see if it stays down. Or should I just wait it out and not take them and let the PCT and other things do the magic?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow the docs orders for now, if they come down then get off.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Even considering white coat syndrome (which I have - 10pts higher every time I go to the doc) 150/100 is pretty high and should be brought under control. From experience, I would recommend C12 peptide (aka Twinlab Bloodpressure Control). By BP was ~150/90 on a cycle of 1test/4AD, and within 5 days C12 had brought it down to 130/70.

Check it out!

BV

blown_stang

Awards
I may try out that Twinlab stuff. I wasn't sure about it.

My bp spiked to 200/80 according to the doctor's reading. He put me on Lisinopril. It went down, but I hate that stuff - makes me get really hot and sweat easily.

Now that I'm off cycle I stopped the lisinopril and it's hovering around 145/80. My bp has always been typically high. I'm worried about my upcoming test/tren cycle.

What are the dosages for bp control for those natural remedies? (hawthorne berries, celery extract, etc)

Tahq

Awards
I second the 'Twin Lab Blood Pressure Control', it toook about a month to fully 'kick in' for me but I am more than pleased with the reults. Dropped my blood pressure about 20/10 points and held during a 'period' when my pressure should have been on the rise. I am running at 127/72 which is impressive with my current supplementation.