Best sarm

Mister_T_

Awards
That is a tough question to answer. I have little experience compared to most of the members in this forum but I do take my workout routine pretty serious. That being said, I did quite a bit of research in this area before I chose where to start.

OL UK's Mass GH helped me stack on 12 solid lbs in 6 weeks. I bridged into the endurashred stack with 24 days left before PCT. So far I have only lost 2 lbs of water retention. Muscle mass has not changed.

My suggestion is to read some logs before you make your own conclusion.

Mister_T_

Awards
That is a tough question to answer. I have little experience compared to most of the members in this forum but I do take my workout routine pretty serious. That being said, I did quite a bit of research in this area before I chose where to start.

OL UK's Mass GH helped me stack on 12 solid lbs in 6 weeks. I bridged into the endurashred stack with 24 days left before PCT. So far I have only lost 2 lbs of water retention. Muscle mass has not changed.

My suggestion is to read some logs before you make your own conclusion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What exactly do you mean by this question?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Best in helping to build muscle I've been looking at Olympus labs mass gh
I have yet to try it myself but I've heard RAD 140 builds some good muscle. Got some on the way though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best in helping to build muscle I've been looking at Olympus labs mass gh
This product is a sarm (lgd) and a gh secretagogue (mk677) just as an FYI. The 2 best sarms for bulking are going to be rad140 and lgd4033. Is this your first cycle?

dougeefreshh

Awards
No, what's cycle length like and is pct necessary?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
On it now boss
Good deal. Not trying to be a dick, it just seems like you don't know squat about sarms. It's good that you're coming here to ask questions because there are a LOT of REALLY knowledgable people in this forum.
However, they will be much better equipped to help you out if you come in with a base knowledge of what you're considering putting into your body.