Arimidex doseage on test cyp

bigal1983

Awards
Hi all

I am 5 weeks in to my first cycle of 400mg per week test cyp pinned at 200mg Monday and Thursday.

It is going well, no sides to speak of until now and strength through the roof - I mean like my 5 rep max bench weight I can now do for 12 or 13 reps as an example. I haven't notices any size increases myself but the mrs asked if I was on gear lol.

A few days ago I had so much water bloat that I feel it when I bent my fingers and had water swelling in feet and ankles which was very uncomfortable. My face was also like a balloon!. I decided to start taking arimidex at 1mg per day which within 4 days has all but eliminated the problem. However I now feel as though I have lost size (probably due losing the water weight lol)

What I am not sure about is whether to continue at 1mg per day or to reduce the dose. I have planned my cycle on the recommendations of the anabolics book by William Llewellyn and he recommends 0.5 to 1mg per day but I am worried that if I over cook the AI it may be detrimental to my gains.

Does anyone have any advice or experience with a similar problem?

Thanks guys!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi all

I am 5 weeks in to my first cycle of 400mg per week test cyp pinned at 200mg Monday and Thursday.

It is going well, no sides to speak of until now and strength through the roof - I mean like my 5 rep max bench weight I can now do for 12 or 13 reps as an example. I haven't notices any size increases myself but the mrs asked if I was on gear lol.

A few days ago I had so much water bloat that I feel it when I bent my fingers and had water swelling in feet and ankles which was very uncomfortable. My face was also like a balloon!. I decided to start taking arimidex at 1mg per day which within 4 days has all but eliminated the problem. However I now feel as though I have lost size (probably due losing the water weight lol)

What I am not sure about is whether to continue at 1mg per day or to reduce the dose. I have planned my cycle on the recommendations of the anabolics book by William Llewellyn and he recommends 0.5 to 1mg per day but I am worried that if I over cook the AI it may be detrimental to my gains.

Does anyone have any advice or experience with a similar problem?

Thanks guys!
Your thoughts are pretty correct. Overuse of an AI can hinder gains. Estrogen plays a big role in strength and muscle gain. All about that balance. If you feel you have gotten the original issue under control, back down to .5mg eod.

.5 e3d is my sweet spot.