Sarms In Pill Form (Results, Opinions)?

Lendo

Awards
I've read on several other boards that SARMs in pill form are not effective (must be liquid). There are several supplement manufacturers with SARM products in pill form, and there are some SARM distributors who sell products in pill form (though very few).

So my questions are:

Can anyone who has taken a SARM product from a supplement company (in pill form) discuss their results?

Has anyone ever had a SARM from a supplement company tested? (as far as I know, there's only a test for one SARM right now, but I'd be happy to hear responses if someone has different info)

Lendo

Awards
Thanks for a well put together, articulate response with some references.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be weary that many of those forums are sponsored by those liquid SARM companies. They will do nothing but try and sell their product.

Lendo

Awards
Yes, it seems like general consensus is that those other forums have some kind of partnership with a SARM/RC company.

Thanks again for the professional response.

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
I'm trying ostarine right now, I'm doing a log check it out. I read the same thing you did. That other site promotes that one particular sarm site. I hate that sh*t

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking OL's EnduraShred (osta and cardarine) right now. So far so good. They 3rd party test all their stuff.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking OL's EnduraShred (osta and cardarine) right now. So far so good. They 3rd party test all their stuff.
I just ordered some endura shred, what are you dosing and how do you find it? Are you doing a log at all?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gotta take a minute to think here.

Why would powder dissolved in liquid (most likely ethanol) that you take orally, be any more effective than that same powder taken orally?

Then you gotta think about the credibility and legitimacy of a company, or person telling you this.... :smoker:

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some endura shred, what are you dosing and how do you find it? Are you doing a log at all?
2 caps/day it's pretty nice so far. Sweating more during workouts and taking less break between sets. No I'm not logging it.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Cant go wrong with ol for sarms in pill form. A very reputable company in my opinion.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I probably should of got my sarms in pill farm but I found it easier to travel with it in liquid form for my needs. Probably by Christmas I'll buy a few of each in pill form but for now I used three different RC companies with one being my favorite for years. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably should of got my sarms in pill farm but I found it easier to travel with it in liquid form for my needs. Probably by Christmas I'll buy a few of each in pill form but for now I used three different RC companies with one being my favorite for years. :)
You find it easier to travel on a plane with un prescribed medication dissolved in ethanol?

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
You find it easier to travel on a plane with un prescribed medication dissolved in ethanol?
Long time no see my friend.

When I said traveling I wasn't talking about a plane but when I do travel for what I do I get searched but with these I tape it to my balls and I can get away with them. Pills would be to many to hide from a search.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I know way too much information but it's exactly why I got them in liquid form. I tried pills once and got caught when they searched my bags.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
How the **** do you get 'caught'? SARMs aren't illegal and I have never had meds tested anyways.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
How the **** do you get 'caught'? SARMs aren't illegal and I have never had meds tested anyways.
Anyway the point is I got them in liquid form as they are easier for me to get where I need them but I will buy some in pill form since it's a hell of a lot cheaper. :)

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
well
just the acronym 'sarms' could scare some people whod confuse it with sars lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1
Supplements 1