Havoc and epistane

Status
Not open for further replies.
oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Why does the epistane product"havoc", give me so much better pump than other epistane products? As far as I can see, there is no difference?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does the epistane product"havoc", give me so much better pump than other epistane products? As far as I can see, there is no difference?
Depends. Maybe there was a difference in your diet and training which yielded different results or else one of the products was underdosed, something else, or completely bunk.

W

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
What other products are you comparing it to?
Correct me if I'm wrong but Havoc is one of the originals. Most other brands are slightly different in the compound in one way or another. Not sure what effect (if any) this may have on the products.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i guess its down to the purity of the product. same thing happened to me but with different brands. in my case i felt brawn's epistane product was way way weaker than ol's epistane, despite taking the same dose mg for mg. ol's seemed to be the real deal so i stuck with that, but i only found this out after switching to ol epistane so initially i thought epistane was bull. not so after using the ol product.

i guess when it comes to PHs and hormones, its best to go with trusted brands and spend the extra buck to be on the safe side. i tried to save some money and hopped on a deal a site was running but ended up getting a bunk product. always question why stuff is on sale!!!

ive only heard good things about havoc by the way. i guess you cant go wrong with that

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only problem with havoc right now is that numerous people are selling counterfeit rpn havoc. It hasn't been produced in about 5 years yet there are still thousands of bottles of it running around. Multiple reports just on this forum on havoc, I would stay away unless you somehow know you are getting the real deal.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, was the pump effect the only difference noted. How were your gains on the other brands compared to Havoc? Also how many Epistane cycles have you run? Have you run them consecutively? Have you increased the dosage each subsequent cycle? As you make and keep gains you will need to use more compounds and higher dosages eventually to keep seeing results. Also, if Havoc was your first ph cycle, that is often when people see the most profound change.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Why dosent anyone produce it in ugl's I always ask but I would Def buy it if I had a legit sourse

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why dosent anyone produce it in ugl's I always ask but I would Def buy it if I had a legit sourse
You can still easily find epistane, even in the us. I've bought multiple bottles since the ban fyi

W

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
You can still easily find epistane, even in the us. I've bought multiple bottles since the ban fyi
Agreed. Not sure why you'd want it from a ugl. Its cheap enough to find and you'll know what you're getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.