Planning next/last ph cycle

kristinapls

Awards
So I'm just finishing a super dmz 3.0 + 4ad cycle along with mk677 and apart from some joint issues it's been going like a dream

Now I did something stupid and didn't wait long after my previous cycle to start this one since I had an ab injury that I wanted to heal fast. Hopefully I haven't done any irreversible damage but I'm definitely gonna wait until January or February before starting this one.

I'm fairly happy with the gains I've made so far so this next cycle will probably be my last until I'm trt age or I decide to pin

Anyways I came across this ph called xtreme tren-z that has 30mg trenavar and 10mg dmz per cap

What can I expect from 3 caps a day for 30 days? I've never heard of trenavar before which is surprising because you'd think a tren ph would be more popular

Alternatively, could I get 2 bottles of 90 caps each and run at a higher dose for 6 weeks? Or would the toxicity/sides be too hard at that point

8-10lbs of lbm would be nice to gain, but I really want to lean out as well since I gained some fat from my last two cycles and I'm definitely not gonna eat below maintenance until I'm finished with pct

On cycle support will be ol ar1macare, ghar1ne, taurine as needed, cissus as needed,

For test base I'll probably order some cyclo 4-ad (not 4-dhea) from the uk and run it at 375mg ed

PCT will be standard nolva 20/20/10/10 with creatine and hmb

How does this look? Give me all of your criticisms please

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
You won't get any significant mass gains from Trenavar. On the other hand, your strength will go up and you'll lean out nicely, provided that your diet is good.

IMO I'd rather stack Epistane with Trenavar. DMZ is amazing but it seems like your goal right now is leaning out and hardening your physique.

kristinapls

Awards
You won't get any significant mass gains from Trenavar. On the other hand, your strength will go up and you'll lean out nicely, provided that your diet is good.

IMO I'd rather stack Epistane with Trenavar. DMZ is amazing but it seems like your goal right now is leaning out and hardening your physique.
Only reason I chose trenavar with dmz is because it costs the same as plain trenavar. Could I just add epistane to this stack? I don't really know much about epi's liver toxicity

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely run this for 6 weeks, gains will really just be starting to get good at 4 weeks. Tren was an extremely popular ph until the ban last year.

kristinapls

Awards
Definitely run this for 6 weeks, gains will really just be starting to get good at 4 weeks. Tren was an extremely popular ph until the ban last year.
will do. what dosage would you recommend? i'm worried 90mg tren and 30mg dmz might be a bit weak

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
will do. what dosage would you recommend? i'm worried 90mg tren and 30mg dmz might be a bit weak
I would taper up to 120mg-150mg of Trenavar and 45mg-60mg of DMZ. See how your body reacts first though.

kristinapls

Awards
I would taper up to 120mg-150mg of Trenavar and 45mg-60mg of DMZ. See how your body reacts first though.
sounds good. are there any special considerations i need to make for trenavar sides? like for sdmz i had to take taurine for back pumps and cramps and increase potassium intake

kristinapls

Awards
btw, can anybody comment on this brand? not sure if it's legit

i.imgur. com / FyFGNW5 . png

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
sounds good. are there any special considerations i need to make for trenavar sides? like for sdmz i had to take taurine for back pumps and cramps and increase potassium intake
I'd run SNS Inhibit-P along with the Trenavar to control any increase in prolactin. I personally would have some caber on hand but I don't think that'd be necessary for everyone.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
btw, can anybody comment on this brand? not sure if it's legit

i.imgur. com / FyFGNW5 . png
Yes, that brand is legit. I see that you were browsing Ebay though... lol I'd be concerned if that seller is legit.

kristinapls

Awards
Yes, that brand is legit. I see that you were browsing Ebay though... lol I'd be concerned if that seller is legit.
yeah it definitely looks like they're legit. i also bought my sdmz 3 off ebay without issue. where else am i supposed to find banned ph lol

also i think prolactin control is included in ar1macare...should that be good enough? i've never had any gyno or high other estrogen sides but i've never ran any compounds that have a high progesterone receptor affinity ( i think? i've run 1dhea/4dhea/4ad/m1ad/dmz/msten)

kristinapls

Awards
also, i did some reading on caber and it seems like a contingency plan for prolactin sides sort of like exemestane is for estrogen? is that a good comparison?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
yeah it definitely looks like they're legit. i also bought my sdmz 3 off ebay without issue. where else am i supposed to find banned ph lol

also i think prolactin control is included in ar1macare...should that be good enough? i've never had any gyno or high other estrogen sides but i've never ran any compounds that have a high progesterone receptor affinity ( i think? i've run 1dhea/4dhea/4ad/m1ad/dmz/msten)
You should be fine then. I must of missed the part where you mentioned your support supps.

kristinapls

Awards
any thoughts on how to avoid the joint pain caused by DMZ? i think if i go 6 weeks it's going to get pretty bad so i need to make sure i can address it.
i tried cissus, glucosamine chondroitin, efa but it didn't seem to make any difference. towards the end of my cycle i had to use wrist wraps and stopped barbell benching entirely and switched to DBs

kristinapls

Awards
Bump, having second thoughts

I ordered enough trenavar/dmz for 2 four weeks cycles @ 90mg tren/30mg dmz
Or 1 six week cycle working up to 120/40 with maybe 150/50 for the last two weeks.

Which would I see more gains from? The reason I'm thinking about two shorter cycles is in the interest of controlling joint issued and other unpleasant sides

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do with the six week cycle and get some good joint support and cissus. Load up on that and fish oil prior to your cycle and run it during. Then use high volume working style during your cycle to prevent injury from heavy weights, which would make your joints hurt..

kristinapls

Awards
I would do with the six week cycle and get some good joint support and cissus. Load up on that and fish oil prior to your cycle and run it during. Then use high volume working style during your cycle to prevent injury from heavy weights, which would make your joints hurt..
what sort of joint support? i've tried everything really and it didn't do much. now that i'm off cycle i'm almost fully recovered though.

thoughts on adding cardarine and clen?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
what sort of joint support? i've tried everything really and it didn't do much. now that i'm off cycle i'm almost fully recovered though.

thoughts on adding cardarine and clen?
SNS Joint Support XT just came out, apparently it's a blessing to those with joint issues. thebigt has no cartilage in his knee(s) but he's back to doing cardio now, almost 3 weeks into using the product. Maybe look into that.

kristinapls

Awards
that looks solid.

also any thoughts on using dermacrine as a test base instead of 4-ad? i've heard reports of ppl getting gyno from it so i'm a bit wary. i've never had gyno from any aromatizing compounds i've used in the past though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS Joint Support XT just came out, apparently it's a blessing to those with joint issues. thebigt has no cartilage in his knee(s) but he's back to doing cardio now, almost 3 weeks into using the product. Maybe look into that.
amazing product!!!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar good on a bulk? Stack it with halo and 4 ad?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenavar good on a bulk? Stack it with halo and 4 ad?
That sounds pretty nice. You can bulk on tren, no problem. Bulking up cattle for slaughter is what tren was originally used for.

kristinapls

Awards
one more question, last time i bulked it was around 3900-4000 cals and i gained like 2% bf
if i eat around 2800-2900 would that be enough to make gains while leaning out or should i up the cals? ~180-200g protein, 80g fats, rest carbs
5'9 185lbs 17% or so rn after losing 6lbs on PCT