Blood Work Help (libido issues)

mikeym

Awards
Hey guys, been having some issues lately. Primarily, I have had little to no sex drive (seems like my junk is all shrunk up too as if there's just zero blood flow down there. sux man) as well as some acne. I'm chalking this up to either hormonal imbalance (ran my only cycle, epi, a while back and not sure I ever fully recovered) or mental/anxiety issues (possibly caused by past phenibut abuse which I have kicked).

Anyway, I just had my first physical exam in years, mentioned the issues to the doc, and will finally be getting some blood work done. I'm a bw noob though so a few questions. On the blood test order, the doc only checked total test. I tried to bring up the idea of checking Estradiol, FSH & LH, and Prolactin but he shook his head and shrugged it off. So, can I just check these boxes myself. Repercussions to doing this? Blood work appointment is tomorrow. Any help, advice is appreciated thanks yall

(hope this is the right section to post this)

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
No advice on the legal side of things with that form. It may mean a difference in the cost of the test to your insurance.

I personally would tick the boxes if u see them lol but don't do it on my account.

Honestly, total test would be a good start and see where things are and go from there. If total test is fine then you can ask your doc to look at other things like e2 etc.

Did you PCT properly after your cycle?

mikeym

Awards
Ran rc clomid & nolva (seemed legit, but that's based on my zero prior experience and internet research) and otc pct (finaflex revolution black iirc). But libido has been sporadic since then, mostly very low with occasional reappearances. This was the around the same time as my phenibut addiction though and I've seen some guys complain that it hurt their sexual function/dick sensitivity.

Hmm will have to see if I can take the leap and just check those damn boxes then

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Mmm yeah I have heard a few whacked out things about phenibut but usually cessation of usage would mean cessation of side effects.

The acne makes me think hormonal and possibly high e2 or low test with elevated e2.

Man I'm no lawyer but I doubt you'd be indicted for fraud. If u wanted it u should get it (something I am about to battle out with my doc today but I never get to touch the form lol) and if he wonders why he got those results u can say u ignored my request and I'll sue u for malpractice lol

mikeym

Awards
lol sounds good to me man. Appreciate the input.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
He will likely refuse to see/treat you any longer if you doctor (pun intended) his script. Not sure if you'll be liable for any civil/criminal penalties. Also, you have absolutely no claim for med mal because he refused to order the additional tests.

mikeym

Awards
Ya I didn't actually see that going my way lol. Just got the blood work done as he ordered it and will see where total t is at. Will prob get blood work done on my own shortly depending on the results and how my situation is going.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ya I didn't actually see that going my way lol. Just got the blood work done as he ordered it and will see where total t is at. Will prob get blood work done on my own shortly depending on the results and how my situation is going.
Good call. At least total test is a starting point. You may have to search for better doctor, like an endo. Keep at it man. I know it sucks! Good luck!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol sorry bro a lot of my posts come with my sarcastic sense of humor.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP: You can order your own blood work (whatever you desire) at privatemdlabs.com

mikeym

Awards
OP: You can order your own blood work (whatever you desire) at privatemdlabs.com
Ya I stumbled across a thread covering that here after posting this thread. That's the plan if/when I decide to get more work done. In hindsight, this thread prob wasn't necessary had I searched around here for a few more minutes before I posted but ur guys' advice has still been calming , much appreciated

mikeym

Awards
Just got the call that the doctors office received my blood work results. Total Test is at 678 which obviously doesn't seem like an indicator for the issues I'm having. Although I never had baseline work done to go by so it could be different from MY normal but seems ok. Still probably a good idea to check lh, fsh, estro? Or any other recommendations? I have some torem on hand, maybe give that a try and see how it goes?

Gains2NV

Awards
you really need to know the e2 # also. Test is ok which is good however if your e2 is off thats whats killing you.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Order the female hormone panel. It includes TT, E2, FSH, LH and CBC. $60 with coupon code.