booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I got the email today from MN about the new product they're releasing called "RoidTest" that is supposed to be a home testing kit for personal use. I typically trust most of Llewelyn's items and concoctions so I'm intrigued by this. Price point isn't stellar but it sure beats a lab.

What do you guys think? Useful? Pointless? Overpriced? Etc...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for info

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also in.

Is it a cloth tape measure to measure balls?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much is it? I have some so called p-plex I would like to test. I wonder how this works? I know a lab test would cost $100

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much is it? I have some so called p-plex I would like to test. I wonder how this works? I know a lab test would cost $100
I think it was 79.99 plus 25% off

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447797764.419799.jpg

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Mmm this looks the same as a Labmax. Detects the presence of a hormone, which of course is handy, but mentions nothing about being able to detect the dosage so you could still end up with way underdosed test/tren/whatever. I guess PH being previously less UG would probably be good with this test.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Handy for things like Anavar or Primo which are often faked so gives a little more confidence that you have var or primo but again the dosage is left in limbo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Handy for things like Anavar or Primo which are often faked so gives a little more confidence that you have var or primo but again the dosage is left in limbo.
Totally agree here... and with the crackdowns on everyhting recently I think the fear of (and probably the existence of) fakes is only going to grow. Certainly a nice security blanket for those looking for a "serious" source

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. I'm wondering about the details though and how many things can you detect or test for?. I'm not a science nerd either so I don't know if the average numb-nutz could use this effectively. They could easily pull one over on me with something like this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks interesting. I'm wondering about the details though and how many things can you detect or test for?. I'm not a science nerd either so I don't know if the average numb-nutz could use this effectively. They could easily pull one over on me with something like this.
This was another thought I was interested in. I haven't sat down and really read through the site and details yet but when I get a chance I'll see what j can discern.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
From the spiel in the email, it's basically a liquid re-agent test. You put in a small sample of the substance to be tested, add a liquid re-agent, shake and wait for it to change colour. Then there'll be a key for what colour indicates what hormone. It's pretty idiot proof.

It's not in their benefit to pull one over on you, they don't produce AAS or PH.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely same as Labmax. Notice all the vials in the pic. Highly doubt this will have a key/colors for prohormones.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No thanks. Not when I can send stuff like orals to somebody reputable to test for $100.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
How many tests can be performed with one purchased Roidtest product?

Is UV light necessary?

Can u confirm will only test for presence of hormone and not be able to give any indication as to dosage?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
For the individual tests, they are a single test detecting multiple substances (depending on the test, itself).

The kits contain multiple tests.

UV is necessary to determine the chemical reaction, as this is the basis of the test.

Yes, the only test I (personally, not necessarily the company line) am aware of that can accurately determine level is MS. At the same time, with UV detection, the spectrum visible with the test can be helpful in judging purity for those familiar and experienced. The chart helps in this process, of course.

Good questions!
Thanks for the reply.

So this is EXACTLY the same as Labmax which already have a proven track record.

So how many tests is "multiple" tests?

So the user has to also shell out for the appropriate wavelength UV light or is it included?

I have seen this debate go around and around in circles on other forums as to the "vividness" of the colour being an indicator of the potency or amount of hormone present. Unfortunately most the evidence seems to point to it not being able to do so. As a rep do you have any info as to why this would be the case?

Deltacode

Awards
Multi tests sounds good, is this going to be available in the UK? Looked on the website and I can't find it, is it not up yet?

zatsiorsky

Awards
Multi tests sounds good, is this going to be available in the UK? Looked on the website and I can't find it, is it not up yet?
You can order direct from the site or from one of the UK distributors.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old school CEL stuff is as legit as they come. Unless you just recently bought it id say you're in for a treat.
Recently bought it from a website that sells a lot of older stuff as well as current stuff.