Test then sust?

carey.hutch

carey.hutch

Awards
I'm 5'10"
20 years old
And weigh 145

Wondering if I run test e 300 then sust 350 if I will see a decent amount of gains out of it? I'm asking this because I've tried eating right and going natural for a little over a year and I've barely moved up on the scale. Idk why I just can't gain weight for ****. So I'm wanting to know if this is going to be worth it?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
At 145 and only one year of training,you shouldn't consider AAS.I know this struggle man,add a cup of oats to your protein shake,eat 30g of peanut butter each day and take in 1L of milk,you will gain weight this way my man.mind posting up your training program?.IF YOU ARE DEAD SET ON DOING THIS,pm me and I will be happy to help

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If you are not happy with yourself now, I can assure you that you will not be happy with running just one cycle. Are you prepared for may years of addictive steroid use? Are you prepared for the damage it could potentially do to your endocrine system? If you gain some of the weight you want but then lose half of it when you come off cycle, what will you do? Cycle again? And agin? And again? You ready for that? Using steroids as a short cut to mask other deficiencies is not going to get you where you want. I mean, it might in the short term...

If you can't gain weight, you are either not eating enough or you have a medical issue that is not allowing your body to absorb nutrients properly; conditions like this do exist. I would suggest getting a physical to rule out anything obvious. After that, if everythinng checks out, sit down with a trainer/nutritionist and seriously look at what you are eating, when you are eating it and how you are training.

When I was your age, I was very skinny as well. I understand that it can be hard especally when you want to gain weight but can't. Having said that, steroids is not the answer you are seeking. It is not a one and done scenario, that I can assure you!

Think twice before using steroids at your age just to gain some weight. Then, think again, it's just not worth it.

carey.hutch

carey.hutch

Awards
At 145 and only one year of training,you shouldn't consider AAS.I know this struggle man,add a cup of oats to your protein shake,eat 30g of peanut butter each day and take in 1L of milk,you will gain weight this way my man.mind posting up your training program?.IF YOU ARE DEAD SET ON DOING THIS,pm me and I will be happy to help
I drink 2-3 protein shakes a day and also drink ALOT of milk I've never done the oats tho and as far as the peanut butter could I just add that into my protein shakes and just blend it?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
You're only 20 years old. Wait until you're 25 to begin experimenting with AAS. What are your macros? I guarantee you're eating too little.

And if you do decide to disregard everyone's advice of staying away from the juice, run Test E or Cyp 500mg for 10-12 weeks.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yes the oats and peanut butter can be blended in the shake,tastes very good actually.You can also use a calorie calculator which will tell you how much calories you need to consume to gain weight.we are very much the same..trust me when the weight gain starts it won't stop.I went from being 5ft9 110lbs to being 5ft9 230lbs naturally (although had 20% bf) there is hope man..Try creatine mono 5g a day

carey.hutch

carey.hutch

Awards
No, I haven't done any calculations on any thing I burn/eat. I'm pretty sure with my job I do burn a lot of calories tho. So should I start keeping track of it all?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No, I haven't done any calculations on any thing I burn/eat. I'm pretty sure with my job I do burn a lot of calories tho. So should I start keeping track of it all?
Yes, definetly keep track of your macros daily. Your goal right now should be eating a huge surplus of calories. Aim for 3500-4000 cal.

carey.hutch

carey.hutch

Awards
Yes the oats and peanut butter can be blended in the shake,tastes very good actually.You can also use a calorie calculator which will tell you how much calories you need to consume to gain weight.we are very much the same..trust me when the weight gain starts it won't stop.I went from being 5ft9 110lbs to being 5ft9 230lbs naturally (although had 20% bf) there is hope man..Try creatine mono 5g a day
I actually just started on creatine about a week ago. Also drinking boost drinks, idk if it works or not gonna give it a shot tho.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I actually just started on creatine about a week ago. Also drinking boost drinks, idk if it works or not gonna give it a shot tho.
Creatine does help to a certain extent. Remember to stay hydrated though.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! You need to know where you are, in order to know how to get to where you want to go! Keep track of your daily calories and then you can adjust up as needed. You need to consume appx. 500+ calories more than your body burns every day, in order to gain 1 lb per week.

I second the oats and PB too. I make all my own shakes in a blender. Add the raw oats to a coffee grinder first. This turns them into a powder like your protein powder. You can also add bananas, olive oil, coconut oil, etc, etc into your blender for your shakes.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
It does help just remember water intake,also I found that I responded very well to 3x10,meaning 3 sets for 10 reps for each muscle
Mon:chest+back
Tue:legs
Wed:arms
Thu:abs and shoulders
Fri:legs
That really worked for me if you want to give it a shot,also remember 8 hours of sleep.PLEASE if you are using mass gainers choose those who have very little sugar in

carey.hutch

carey.hutch

Awards
I'll take all into consideration and give it a shot. Very helpful info. Thanks

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Drop the boost shakes man lol. Add some peanut butter to your shakes and take a shot of olive oil with them. Do this three times a day and eat three more balanced meals throughout the day and I promise you will gain weight. I've been there dude.. I know the struggle. I was 5'6 and 120 pounds when I started lifting. Now I'm around 160 at 12-14% bodyfat. Even when you think you are eating enough, EAT MORE. I went through a time when I had to eat until I felt like I was gonna puke. For tiny people who have issues gaining weight like us, the amount of food you have to eat in order to grow is absurd. Like the others guys have said, don't make the jump to juice after only one year of training and only being 20. You will regret it. Pm me if you need help with anything else

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm basically repeating everyone else at this point but really? A year of lifting and eating for muscle gain, you only started creating a week ago, and you want to start taking steroids?
You are at the very beginning of your fitness journey. Right now is when you can see some AWESOME natural progress. I didn't see a whole lot of change my first year of lifting either. Just keep pushing.
Your physique and muscle quality will be SO much better if you hold off on messing with your hormones so early in the game.
Take it from me. I started lifting when I was 15, I weighed 115 when I started. Three years of lifting NATURALLY landed me at 175lbs. I didn't start taking sh1t only a year into lifting, but I still started taking prohormones way too early. I regret it. I wish I'd lifted naturally for several more years than I had. Please take the advice of myself and all of the other very intelligent people here helping you, and trust that you will see progress without the help of AAS at this point.