Second Cycle, what to add in?

GetRekt

Awards
Done with cycles of orals, found the gains to be explosive yet unsustainable. Completed my first pinning cycle a couple of weeks ago. Gained 15 pounds, kept 15 pounds. Test E 500mg/week. Now looking into a second cycle, will be a lean bulk, since I am planning on cutting down in between now and the next one. Considering right now either doing Test solo again, at a higher dose (700ish), or adding in something.

I've heard good things about Deca, EQ, and Tren. Any would be run with long esters throughout the duration of the cycle, no Tren A for me. Cycle would be on the longer side, 15-20 weeks.

So far leaning towards:
400mg/week EQ, 250mg/week Test E or
400mg/week Tren E, 400mg/week Test E

But, of course, opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done with cycles of orals, found the gains to be explosive yet unsustainable. Completed my first pinning cycle a couple of weeks ago. Gained 15 pounds, kept 15 pounds. Test E 500mg/week. Now looking into a second cycle, will be a lean bulk, since I am planning on cutting down in between now and the next one. Considering right now either doing Test solo again, at a higher dose (700ish), or adding in something.

I've heard good things about Deca, EQ, and Tren. Any would be run with long esters throughout the duration of the cycle, no Tren A for me. Cycle would be on the longer side, 15-20 weeks.

So far leaning towards:
400mg/week EQ, 250mg/week Test E or
400mg/week Tren E, 400mg/week Test E

But, of course, opinions are appreciated. Thanks!
I am by no means an expert with anabolics. I also haven't used any steroids but the EQ dose seems low? From what i have seen and heard is that EQ should be used at 800mgs or higher. Also why lower your test dosage?
As for tren cycle i wouldn't use it, as it is only your 2nd cycle. Does look like a nice cycle though. If you use it make sure you have proper cycle supports. Tren can have some nasty sides that can be to much for a lot of people.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a big fan of EQ. I would tren and test for sure. Or test and NPP.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
If it would be your first time running tren I personally wouldn't jump right to running it at 400mg/week there's a lot of guys that simply just can't tolerate some of the sides that come along with tren (yet some people get little to no sides) so to jump into a decently high dose with a longer ester, if you can't handle it you're gonna have to suffer for some time. I typically recommend using tren ace when it's the first time running that compound so if you can't handle it then you can come of and not feel the sides shortly after. With that said though, in my eyes I see no better lean bulking cycle than test/tren/eq.
I like 1g/week test
400-600mg/week eq
200-300mg/week tren
Size and strength gains are incredible, vascularity, even the possibility of ending the cycle considerably leaner but with much more muscle on your frame

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
My sweet spot for EQ was around 800mg-1000mg. I wouldn't jump into Tren if it's your second cycle... I think you should run some Deca with Test instead. Maybe kickstart with Dbol.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
My sweet spot for EQ was around 800mg-1000mg. I wouldn't jump into Tren if it's your second cycle... I think you should run some Deca with Test instead. Maybe kickstart with Dbol.
Damnnn 1g of eq that's a bank breaker! I bet its worth it though eq is great for longer cycles imo

GetRekt

Awards
I am by no means an expert with anabolics. I also haven't used any steroids but the EQ dose seems low? From what i have seen and heard is that EQ should be used at 800mgs or higher. Also why lower your test dosage?
As for tren cycle i wouldn't use it, as it is only your 2nd cycle. Does look like a nice cycle though. If you use it make sure you have proper cycle supports. Tren can have some nasty sides that can be to much for a lot of people.
Lower Test dosage just because EQ also aromatizes. I guess it aromatizes at about 20% of the rate, so I could do something like 500mg EQ with 400mg Test and have the same amount of aromatization as ~500mg Test.
I am able to get Prami/Caber and all of the other necessary supports that Tren requires.

If it would be your first time running tren I personally wouldn't jump right to running it at 400mg/week there's a lot of guys that simply just can't tolerate some of the sides that come along with tren (yet some people get little to no sides) so to jump into a decently high dose with a longer ester, if you can't handle it you're gonna have to suffer for some time. I typically recommend using tren ace when it's the first time running that compound so if you can't handle it then you can come of and not feel the sides shortly after. With that said though, in my eyes I see no better lean bulking cycle than test/tren/eq.
I like 1g/week test
400-600mg/week eq
200-300mg/week tren
Size and strength gains are incredible, vascularity, even the possibility of ending the cycle considerably leaner but with much more muscle on your frame
I've heard that people generally see the ugly sides of Tren when using Tren A, which is why I opted to run Tren E instead of Tren A. Maybe instead of 400 Test/ 400 Tren, I could run something like 600 Test/ 200 Tren?
See something like your proposed cycle definitely interests me, but I'm weary since I have no experience with either Tren or EQ, or even high-dose test. I feel like integrating one of those would be the best, instead of adding everything in at once.

I'm a little weary with Deca and DBol since I am a very estrogen-sensitive person. I do trust my sources for AI, but I'd rather not push my luck with 3 highly aromatizing compounds.

Running EQ any less than 16 weeks is wasteful IMO
Why not just frontload it, then you're getting the positive effects up to 6 weeks earlier, instead of waiting for it to build up in your system over that time?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Frontloading only amplifies the side effects. Unnecessary unless you have time constraints.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If you ran 500mg of testosterone why drop it, keep the 500mg and then add from there unless running tren because most guys and i said most have a lot better run with tren when they keep their test low simply because all of the bs you hear about tren is when one has a high estrogenic enviroment for the prolactin to act on keep your estrogen in check and you can enjoy the tren run, now there are guys who can run high doses of both and not have any sides but they are the exception not the rule. 500mg of test and 600-800 mg of eq would be a nice run for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 10