Execessive urinating?

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
I'm currently on week 3 of sd cycle and am urinating like there is no tommorrow. I am drinking more than usual, but it still seems like I pee more than I should. Is this due to prostate enlargment/irritation? Is this due to the toxicity being excreted? Any info would be nice.:cheers:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no; methyl masteron is a diuretic. when you come off you will regain the water weight

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
no; methyl masteron is a diuretic. when you come off you will regain the water weight
Thx for the quick reply. As a precautionary I have been running Saw Palmetto throughout the entire cycle. I currently have 450mg Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry). How does this compare to Saw Palmetto extract? Also how much should I be dosing of what I have? Thx in advance for your guys help :box:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
take in a bit more sodium .. you'll retain more of that water .. although i wouldn't be concerned .. btw the more water you drink the less you'll hold ;)

saw palmetto is always a good idea with any compound that is a DHT-derivative like superdrol is

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
what your taking should be fine. what dosing are you questioning, the superdrol?

93black5.0

Awards
When i was on my 4-AD only cycle awhile back i urinated like crazy and it was always yellow no matter how much water i drank. And i drank alot of water

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
water soluble vitamins most likely. the b-complex vitamins and vitamin c cause your urine to turn a shade of yellow. let me guess, you were taking a multi too, right?

93black5.0

Awards
unfotunetly no multi's during that cycle. Just alot of water

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0